🏆 2024 Award

88% · 231 · 4%
Brand Manager for Herman Brot Lower Carb Bread? Claim your listing.

Aileen C.
Aileen C.15 posts

WOW WOW WOW

Best bread ever,I purchased the Sour dough keto bread . Have found by purchasing it online works out cheaper and fresher. Supermarkets rarely have any in stock ..highly recommend this bread .if you keep it in the refrigerator after you open it ,it will stay fresh for a long time . Show details
Jeannette M.
Jeannette M.

Great Low carb, healthy bread

Out of all low carb breads I have tried over last 18 months, the bread is the best tasting and healthiest breads so far. Even on the ‘YUKA’ app is scores 90/100 for the ingredients.
Wily
WilyKimberley, WA2 posts

Finally satisfied!

I first heard of this bread today and went straight to the nearest retailer to get me some. This bread has far exceeded my expectations, it tastes great and is very filling. Once slice and I finally feel sated after switching to a keto lifestyle two months ago. I hope it continues to be available in regional WA
Ensi1361
Ensi1361

The best bread ever

I just come to say I am leaving Australia for visit my family for two months and one of my two baggage is full of this bread! This bread is my life changing bread! Thank this company for existing! Show details
Urban Cowgirl
Urban CowgirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

A saviour in a little loaf

I'm just eating my way through my very first loaf of Herman Brot's bread and I can tell you it won't be my last loaf I'll buy. I am not a wholemeal or seedy person but I bought this bread simply because I'm keeping my carbs low. I was so surprised about how good the bread tastes, especially after I've toasted it. It is a game changer for me and I genuinely recommend this bread. Still amazed that something that is so low in carbs tastes this good. Show details
member0101
member010150 posts

Prenzi
PrenziCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

You don't grow home hungry

This is how good bread should be , wholesome, tasty & filling - you only need to eat 2 slices & you're full. Great bread !!! Show details
Maureen
MaureenNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Just great! Love that I can have bread again!

I love that it is yummy. For those who dont like seeds etc or looking for white bread, it's not for you. It is so much like Burgen Soy and Linseed its ridiculous and I loved that bread. Thankyou Thankyou! It lives in the freezer and only pulled out for toasting. Show details
HJD
HJD4 posts

Amazeballs!

This is by FAR the best low carb bread on the market. If I didn't know it was low carb, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. How about some pizza bases?

Rebecca
Rebecca4 posts

I Can Eat Bread Again!!!

Because of the price I have been reluctant to buy this bread but last week I decided to try it and OMG, this would have to be the best low carb bread on the market today. I have missed toast so much. The crunch is perfect and one slice actually fills you up! I popped mine straight in the freezer to keep if fresh. So glad to see so many stores stocking this bread, I will definitely be buying this bread again!

Bella
Bella7 posts

Best low-carb bread around. Tastes like real bread!

I have tried other low-carb breads and they either have a foul consistency (rubber or wettex) or taste like cardboard. This bread was such a nice surprise – seedy and delicious like NORMAL bread. It tastes a lot like Burgen's Soy Linseed loaf to me. Great toasted or fresh as a sandwich.

VTM
VTM

Better than anything!

This bread is simply amazing. It beats all other low carb breads on the market, and all recipes to bake at home - HANDS DOWN. Tastes exactly like my favourite high carb Soy and Linseed bread. I feel SOOOO lucky to have stumbled across it. Thanks.

Gran63
Gran63Adelaide8 posts

Fantastic bread

The best low carb/high protein bread ever! I buy mine in my local Drake Foodland. Freezes great and is just perfect for me. I freeze it in 2slice portions. More expensive in the health food shops though.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Great if we could have a GROUNDED seed version

It is a tasty lower carb option. Seeds are good and important but it would be great if we had a ground seed version. Whole seeds are bad for IBS, Diverticulitis, other colon issues and for people who wear dentures. SO good that we can have bread delivered to our door now. Well done and thanks.

Chris
Chris

A delicious low carb bread, the best I have tasted

A healthy delicious low carb bread. I have been looking for the perfect bread for so long, thank you for making this bread.