Herman Brot Lower Carb Bread

4.5

member0101
member0101

A great low (total) carbohydrate Australian bread

Purchased at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket.

Prenzi
PrenziCentral Queensland, QLD

You don't grow home hungry

This is how good bread should be , wholesome, tasty & filling - you only need to eat 2 slices & you're full. Great bread !!!

Purchased in May 2019 at IGA for $6.00.

Maureen
MaureenNorth Queensland, QLD

Just great! Love that I can have bread again!

I love that it is yummy. For those who dont like seeds etc or looking for white bread, it's not for you. It is so much like Burgen Soy and Linseed its ridiculous and I loved that bread. Thankyou Thankyou! It lives in the freezer and only pulled out for toasting.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sprout Organic for $7.50.

HJD
HJD

Amazeballs!

This is by FAR the best low carb bread on the market. If I didn't know it was low carb, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. How about some pizza bases?

Rebecca
Rebecca

I Can Eat Bread Again!!!

Because of the price I have been reluctant to buy this bread but last week I decided to try it and OMG, this would have to be the best low carb bread on the market today. I have missed toast so much. The crunch is perfect and one slice actually fills you up! I popped mine straight in the freezer to keep if fresh. So glad to see so many stores stocking this bread, I will definitely be buying this bread again!

Bella
Bella

Best low-carb bread around. Tastes like real bread!

I have tried other low-carb breads and they either have a foul consistency (rubber or wettex) or taste like cardboard. This bread was such a nice surprise – seedy and delicious like NORMAL bread. It tastes a lot like Burgen's Soy Linseed loaf to me. Great toasted or fresh as a sandwich.

Better than anything!

This bread is simply amazing. It beats all other low carb breads on the market, and all recipes to bake at home - HANDS DOWN. Tastes exactly like my favourite high carb Soy and Linseed bread. I feel SOOOO lucky to have stumbled across it. Thanks.

Gran63
Gran63Adelaide

Fantastic bread

The best low carb/high protein bread ever! I buy mine in my local Drake Foodland. Freezes great and is just perfect for me. I freeze it in 2slice portions. More expensive in the health food shops though.

Other Breads

Great if we could have a GROUNDED seed version

It is a tasty lower carb option. Seeds are good and important but it would be great if we had a ground seed version. Whole seeds are bad for IBS, Diverticulitis, other colon issues and for people who wear dentures. SO good that we can have bread delivered to our door now. Well done and thanks.

Find out how Herman Brot Lower Carb Bread compares to other Breads

A delicious low carb bread, the best I have tasted

A healthy delicious low carb bread. I have been looking for the perfect bread for so long, thank you for making this bread.

Surprisingly nice for a low carb bread.

I really do like the taste of this low carb bread, but I wish there weren't so many seeds. unfortunately, the seeds get under my dentures making it almost impossible to eat. Do you make a seedless loaf.?

trixie
trixie

Super filling wonderful tasty texture.

Was told about this bread, found it. Over the moon , I love the taste, the fact it is low calorie and carbohydrates. Would like to know if the wheat is pure and unadulterated.Have just read how bread is causing so many immune problems, which I have. Don't want to live without bread but have to shed kilos.I could eat this all the time as long as I know the flour is not a problem. It does have several wheat products, hopefully you can answer me on this. But.......I love it !!!!!!!!

Sue
SueAdelaide SA

This is perfect for me - just what I needed as I enjoy bread but needed a low carb one. Thank you!

I love the bread & the seedy texture. Had it toasted with avocado & grated lite chese. Very satisfying. Being on a low-carb diet I was very excited to find a tasty alternative with 95% less carbs than normal bread. Found a store easily using the store locator. I bought it at a Drake Foodland. Looking forward to trying the pasta.☺

VanillaBeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cant get past the texture.

I was very excited to find this bread in foodland. The taste is fine, it taste like a seedy bread. I just cant get past the rubbery texture. Tried toasting it, still rubbery. It might suit other people, just not for me.

Other Breads

This was the best low carb bread I have tried.
Taste was good, just wish more stores had in stock.