Bakers Delight Apple and Walnut Log

Bakers Delight Apple and Walnut Log

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is great to buy when you have someone coming over and no time to bake, it tastes like homemade. We had it at a friends' house awhile back and I thought she had made it, she sliced it up and had it with butter and coffee, it was beautiful.
Really nice with the apples and walnuts making it not so overly sweet. Bread is very soft. Doesn't contain preservatives so its not such a bad treat for kids either. Nice to add to a school lunch or husband's work lunch. Not too expensive.
I can't really think of anything.

Good

This is a delicious and soft sweet roll. It is perfect to fill you up with something sweet to eat. It is great slightly warmed too smells wonderful.
I love the taste of this log. I buy it when I want to have something tasty and filling for afternoon tea and want to share it with others. Its a pretty big size with lots of apples and walnuts, which is such a yummy combination.
It is too sweet for me to eat on a regular basis, it would be nice if there was a less sugar version and I am sure that will be popular too.

I always get an Apple and Walnut log if I have people coming around for coffee or morning tea. I have also taken it to work and shared with my co workers. It is not too rich like a cake or sugery like biscuits, but it is a nice treat to share with others. It is relatively cheap at around $5 and there is never any left over.
Overall it taste wonderful, and it is a perfect receipe, I don't think I could attempt to make one myself.
Great for having when friends come over for coffee and you want something delicious
Walnuts can be an issue if your guest have nut allergies but this isn't Baker's Delight's fault.

the log is similar to the apple walnut scroll but more delicious in my opinion, the only problem is that it tastes so good that its hard to stop eating it
this apple and walnut log is very delicious, has nice big chunks of apple, lots of walnuts, gorgeous icing on the top topped with a generous amount of walnuts, perfect to slice up, the log is huge so will feed quite a few people, nice and sweet so will satisfy your sweet craving
costs alot of money but it is very worth it and does feed alot of people sliced up