Bakers Delight Berry and White Choc Scone

Bakers Delight Berry and White Choc Scone

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My family and I really enjoy these scones as a treat on special occasions. They are light and fluffy and full of flavor. The berry and white chocolate combination is brilliant and tasty. I would highly recommend these.
These taste sensational and being from Bakers Delight you know that they are going to be fresh and made from quality products. Filled with thick chunky pieces of chocolate and fresh juicy berries.
Due to their popularity, are not always available especially in the afternoons. I have found that you have to buy them first thing in the morning to ensure that they are available.

I don't know how Bakers Delight does it but they make the best scones, I have tried to duplicate this recipe and I can't make them turn out the same. They aren't overly sweet as you would think with the white chocolate, and the blueberries give them a little bit of tartness. They are best to be eaten the first day but are still good if kept in the fridge, unlike my homemade ones that dry out pretty quickly.
So good you will never want scones from anywhere else! They use plenty of blueberries and the white chocolate is nice.
You may get addicted to these.

Good

These are so yummy and I am not even a fan of white chocolate! They have lots of blueberries, which I am guessing are the frozen kind because they are super small and dont look like fresh ones. Thats fine though, because they taste absolutely delicious. They arent too sweet, but I can eat only 1 at a time, which is a great thing right there! They are good if you warm them in the microwave too, but you have to do it on low heat because they can become hard. Overall, one word, yummy!
My husband introduced these to me, and they are fantastic! They arent too expensive for a Bakers Delight product, but they still taste so great. They are perfect for afternoon tea. I love how you can just taste the buttermilk from the scones through the white chocolate and blueberries.
Unfortunately some are smaller than others, so they should work on making them all uniform sized. These dont seem to be the healthiest, so they are really an occassional treat only. They arent very soft, so if you end of buying one later in the day, it can be a bit hard sometimes.

The Berry and White choc scone is generally my first choice of snack when visiting Bakers Delight. I love white chocolate, and the scone for me is the perfect balance between sweet and savoury whilst being filling enough for a substantial snack. The scones are always fresh, which is great, although sometimes they are irregular sizes (which is okay) and some are significantly smaller than others (I always hope I will get a big one - okay I am greedy). I prefer this over the other flavoured scones at Bakers Delight.
right balance of sweet and savoury, filling, great for a snack
sometimes they can be a bit small