Bakers Delight Cape Fruit and Nut

Bakers Delight Cape Fruit and Nut

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Changed receipe not as good

This hard to find bread is baked up to one day a week, is a small loaf with a new receipe, nowhere near as nice as it used to but still a good loaf. Filling but taste is down. Used to be my absolute favourite but won't be driving 25minutes to find this loaf again.
I finally found it, only $5 a loaf.
Taste has gone, small loaf and never available

This is a really filling fruit and nut filled loaf. It is compact in size and has a very unique taste to it. It doesnt taste like any other fruit loaf because it has a small nutty crunch to it. I like to eat 1 or 2 slices in the afternoon when I am feeling hungry and it fills me up until dinner. This is one of my favourite indulgences at Bakers Delight and I treat myself to it when I want something slightly sweet and nutty to eat.
I buy this one when I want something fruity and nutty to eat. It tastes great on its own, or you can toast it too for extra crunch. Its really great for breakfast or for an afternoon snack.
Nothing I can think of.