Bakers Delight Cheese and Bacon Roll

Bakers Delight Cheese and Bacon Roll

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why dooes this product smell like chemicals?

This product smells like chemicals, so much so the kids have stopped eating them. they smell like everything other than chees and bacon, gross! everything at bakers delight is shrinking and getting rediculousy expensive!

Can't stop with one

I love bacon and cheese rolls and Bakers Delight make the best ones I've ever had. They are especially good if you get them straight from the oven. Alternatively, the staff can stick them in the microwave for you. Really good product from a top quality bakery who continually impress e with their products.
I
Delicious, fresh and soft
They are more pricey than others but worth it

Great snack

The toppings are really nice and tasty but it probably not the healthiest option. The crunch of the burnt cheese on the bottom of the bread is crunchy and is the best part of the whole bread. I would say that is would be a reliable on the go lunch when going to work or school but I wouldn't have it every day.
reliable
Expensive

OK

This is a nice snack or very light idea for lunch. It tastes pretty good and I have tried the same variety that a lot of bakeries or supermarkets make and this one is the best one. It is expensive for the size you get, so I dont buy it often. Also because it is white flour, I make it a rare snack when I am hungry and want to taste the bacon and the cheese.
This is a tasty option when you are feeling a bit hungry. I used to buy 1 of these for lunch on my way to work, so when I bought them they were still warm which made them even more appetising. There is usually a lot of cheese and bacon on top even though some of the bacon falls into the bag.
It is expensive and not really too healthy since it is made out of white bread and bacon and cheese. It is a once in a while treat or a very light lunch option.

Good

Mostly I try and get my son the wholemeal roll option but sometimes when we go to Bakers Delight I let him get this one. One of my favourites also. Just so fluffy and the crispy bits on the top are to die for. I do try and limit these rolls as I said before as they are white and packed with carbs. The topping is not healthy either but for an occasional lunch or treat they are the best!
Taste delicious. Soft as a cloud and then crispy on top. Mmmm.
Not a healthy option being white bread, cheese and bacon.