Bakers Delight Choc Mud Scone

Bakers Delight Choc Mud Scone

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Judy

JudyBrisbane

Super yum and not expensive!

Bakers Delight Choc Mud Scones are really yum - and only around $2. When my kids ask for afternoon tea while shopping after school, I often take them to Bakers Delight for a choc mud scone!

It saves me money, rather than going to a cafe and buying cakes and drinks, they're filling, and a treat. I usually can't resist buying one for myself too! They're also very filing so we often find we eat about half and save the rest for later.

jaxdonn

jaxdonnNSW, 2040

Good

This scone has a lot of flavour, so is only for a real chocolate lover. It is also extremely sweet. I find that it is best served warmed up in the microwave, because the chocolate chips melt and add moisture and gooey goodness to the scone.
Great chocolate flavour throughout, with bit of chocolate chip to take it up a notch. A sweet indulgence. Fantastic when warmed up so the chips melt.
Sometimes they are a bit too dry -- there's no real consistency in what you will get because I will buy from the same shop and sometimes it is dense and moist and other times it's dried out.