2Bambure Bamboo

3.7

67% · 21 · 33%

Jac83
Jac83Nowra7 posts

Change in packaging has made a once great product - Terrible!!!!

I have bought these wipes by the box and recommend them to countless friends. Unfortunately, there has been a change in the way the wipes are packaged, that has me regretting recommending them to others. The wipes all come out at once, in a big chain. I have a mobile toddler and now a newborn and this product is such an inconvenience! I'm annoyed that I have two full boxes to use... I think I'll be buying different wipes from the supermarket for nappy changes and just using these for random clean ups here and there. Very disappointing :(

AnnieSydney10 posts

Great wipes

These wipes were bought in bulk which made the costs reasonable but still pricier than most brands but it is worth it as the quality are high. Moist wipes that's gentle on your baby's skin and you know that there are no chemicals. I wish that they can purchased at the supermarkets instead of online!
Organic, bamboo, gentle
Slightly more expensive and can't be found at the supermarkets
K&k
K&kSydney19 posts

My wipe of choice

These wipes are fantastic! I love that they contain no nasty ingredients, as well as the fact that they are made from organic bamboo. These wipes are natural and eco friendly without compromising on quality.

They cloth is thick and soft and does not aggravate my newborn's skin. The fragrance is mild and the moisture level is perfect (not too wet, not too dry). We found a mainstream brand to be so wet we had to pat dry our baby after each use! Not with these wipes.

I bought them in bulk on Mumgo so the cost was great also!
Perfect moisture level. No nasty ingredients. Organic bamboo material. Nice subtle smell.
A little difficult to get out of the packet separately - but this is the only negative I could find!

Denis T.
Denis T.

Do Bambure Bamboo baby wipes kill bacteria?

Annie

I don’t think so as it’s not antibacterial. It’s a safe way to clean your baby/child.

Ande
Ande

Do these leave any sort of residue (or scent) on the skin after using them? Thanks :)

Annie

Definitely no residue but I can't remember if there was any scent as it was a while ago but it would be mild or none. It was a while since I used these!

Extra Information