Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes

Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Oriana B.
Oriana B.Sydney, NSW

Love our Tooshies

I thought I was going to be that mum that made her own wipes - massive LOLs. These are better than you'd make anyway! They are definitely scented (I quite like the scent) - but amazingly seem to be the only ones that don't actually irritate bubs toosh. They are more expensive, but for something that makes contact with the skin on such a delicate area, it's a no brainer for me.

Purchased at Coles for $4.99.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Overly scented

The only down side with these wipes and a reason I won’t buy again is they are way overly scented. For my nose anyhow! I love biodegradable, organic etc, as they are the only wipes I will buy... but these guys irritate my nose the same way perfume loaded with chemicals does. I’m an essential oil lover but the quality and quantity used is too much.

Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW

Good wipes

These are good wipes. Best for the skin also! The only down side is the lid and the fact that more than 1 wipe comes out at a time so you need to shove the rest back in.

Apart from this I would buy them again as I like the scent and the organic ingredients used.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Kat
KatQueensland

Amazing. Great for sensitive skin

Have used so many and this is the only type I can use! Perfect for sensitive skin, doesn't sting or burn, no redness! Buy in bulk at chemist warehouse for $4 a pack

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.00.

GPPHobart, TAS

The best -- but packaging could be improved

I love these, along with the TOM Tooshies nappies. I aimed to use as much biodegradable, recyclable or at least reusable items as possible when my daughter was born. 7 months in, TOM products are still my favourite. The waffle texture gets lots of mess off, and they are wetter then many other wipe brands.

The only improvement I would say they could make is adding a "lid" like the Gaia wipes have on their pack which makes the one-handed clean ups a bit easier. That's all. Otherwise perfect for the job and guilt-free as they're biodegradable, plastic free and the packs are recyclable plastic. No nasties for baby's bum.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Thick, effective, gentle - and natural

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

NH19
NH19Melbourne

Gentle natural wipes

These are my favourite wipes. They are gentle and dont contain harsh chemicals or irritants. They are strong and thick and dont tear easily which makes it easier to wipe babies clean. They are a little pricey, but you can get a bulk pack from Chemist Warehouse and sometimes the 4 pack is on sale at Coles.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Countrylife71
Countrylife71Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best baby wipes available

I've tried just about every brand of baby wipes on the market, having had 6 children.
These are the best I've tried, very gentle and non-irritating. They are thick, strong and cleanse well.
A bonus is that they're easy to pull out of the pack one at a time.
They are expensive but I usually buy them in bulk when on sale. I used to buy Gaia wipes but these were a substitute in my click and collect grocery order and I've kept buying them as I feel they are better quality.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Kiara
KiaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best wipes

These are the best wipes I’ve ever used, I’ve tried so many wipes on the market and these ones are easy to pull out the packet, thick enough and don’t break & natural and most of all don’t leave my babies bum red and sore looking! I can’t rave about these enough, would recommend to anyone!

Alice
AliceSydney

Our favourite wipes!

Been searching high and low for a natural baby wipes for our baby who has very sensitive skin, and this is the best we have found so far! It’s generous sized, not too wet nor too dry. It’s also lightly scented, and the smell is pleasant! The plastic seal is relatively firm, and it seals perfectly. Also it’s easily available at the major supermarkets.

Gentle on baby and the environment

A soft scent, textured and durable, they truly are a great quality wipe. Easily available from my local coles and Woolworths, I stock up every grocery shop. They are packaged well and seal well, keeping them moist and fresh in the packaging which is important to me. There is nothing worse than reaching for the packet to find they are dried out or not moist enough to do the job!

JTL
JTLSydney, NSW

The best baby wipes!!

Great baby wipes, probably the best one we have used yet. Would recommend every parent who are after a good set of wipes to stop from baby rashes! It doesn't smell bad, the organic smell and feel make it easy to wipe and cleans it up really well. A must have!

Ande
AndeSydney

No issues at all.

No issues with these at all.

The previous brand we were using changed their formulation to something that had a terrible smell and a soapy texture, so I was looking for a new brand that didn't have those.

These do have a slight scent, but it's not unpleasant and is easy to get used to. There's no soapy feeling, no weird residue left on the skin, they've been soft and gentle.

TarrynA
TarrynAMelbourne

Gentle and durable.

We have been using these wipes for a number of months now, and have been left impressed with the reduction in our son's nappy rash. Love the organic goodness in these wipes and the fact they are biodegradable. Highly recommended to new parents who are seeking wipes that are devoid of nasties.

BecH
BecH

Best wipes we have used!

After trying a few different brands of wipes, We love these on our newborn as they are Fragrance free, biodegradable, don’t rip or tear when pulling them out the packet and we no longer have nappy rash! Woohoo! They are the best wipes for us and our newborns little tooshie!

Read more reviews - page 2