95% · 400%
4.5

Jessica H.
Jessica H.3 posts

Perfect wipes for baby

Easy to open, and easy to use. Are the right amount of 'wet' and don't dry out easily. Also love the sleek packaging.
Kristie
Kristie6 posts

Work well and great for the environment

I love that they’re better for the environment and they work so well to clean up the mess during nappy change time Show details
Shanelle
ShanellePeel, WA6 posts

Perfect for your little one

Clean life baby range was wonderful to use on our bub. Always cleaned her up very well and never once got a rash. Which in my eyes is a winner Show details ·  1
Kara
KaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Australian Made Product

I received the Baby Wipes as a trial and was quite impressed. I am usually very specific to one brand but found these to be good. The gentle fragrance was pleasant and had the perfect amount of moisture to be effective. The packaging is clean and easy to understand and even better that they are compostable.

The only negative I have is that I found the wipes hard to pull apart one handed as they kind of stuck together. Show details ·  1

Smell
KWoww
KWowwMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

CleanLIFE easy LIFE

So we are a name-brand family and try to do our bit for the environment when we can, previous experience with wipes and trying to transition has left me with wipes that pull apart or dont do the job on the big mess.

These were a seamless transition and acted in every way the same as my trusted brand, will be changing as soon as the ones we have run out. Show details ·  1

MandyN
MandyNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

Good for the environment!

I love that these wipes are compostable! It's the biggest selling point for the product. Good amount of moisture, nice smelling, and really good for the skin. Value for money! Would recommend 100%! Show details ·  1
esjaeg
esjaegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Clean wipes for sensitive skin

I tried the clean wipes first on my sensitive skin and found them refreshing and useful. They easily clean off messy faces and hands removing sticky honey and chocolate. They have the right amount of moisture to create an effective wipe. An Australian product that cares about the environment. Show details ·  1
Smell
Stephanie
StephanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very gentle

Was quite impressed with these wipes. I am usually very specific to one brand but found these to be good. They aren’t too dry and my child had no issues or reactions to them Show details
Smell
Ally
Ally2 posts

Love them!

We love using these wipes for our family. Our favourite about these wipes is that they are biodegradable and plastic free. Even better, they are made in Australia! Show reply
Karuna
Karuna2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect wipes for your little ones

I received this wipes to trial and fell in love with. It is fragrance free, feel soft and wet enough when wiping.My daughter didn't flare up on her cheeks or bottom when using these wipes. She has sensitive skin so it's good for her.I hope the design when you pull out wipes could be better.I always end up taking out more wipes than needed. Show details ·  1
Lozb84
Lozb84Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Soft yet strong

I received these wipes as part of a trial.
With 3 boys and now a new baby in the house, we go through a lot of wipes.
They smell great, are lovely and soft yet strong. Great on sensitive skin. I love the packaging and that they are plastic free. The only thing that lets them down a little bit is that they could be a little bit ‘wetter’ and that they are hard to separate from one another, especially one handed with a wriggling baby. Show details ·  1
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.Southwest, VIC

Practically perfect in every Wipe

I love the wipes, finding a wipe that is gentle on my sensitive two years old skin is a must and bonus it’s only lightly fragranced. They are moist without leaving the skin wet and I love that there plastic free. The only down side is it’s slightly frustrating when trying to pull one out, you end up with a while lot which can be a bit wasteful.
However, overall I loved them and would use them again as well as recommend to friends and family. Show details ·  1
Samantha L.
Samantha L.2 posts

Wipes

So with two under two, I really do have to shop around for what works.. I’m happy to say that CleanLife Baby Wipes are on the list.. they are so soft yet are able to stand up to the job and clean up the messiest of messes.. one downfall is a few of the wipes came out as a long line, but don’t let that stop you from trying them for yourself.. Show details
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great, greener option!

I loved the soft feeling of these wipes. Generous size, gentle and non-irritating for my little guy. I would have preferred them to feel a little more ‘wet’, however they stood up to the test of a 11mo old. Show details
charline M.
charline M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

I am very happy with the wipes. very gentle on my baby's sensitive skin. the wipes are very thin and i was worried it would be as efficient but not at all, very moist and get the job done. lightly scented and very easy to take out of the packet. the only issue i had was with the lid (sticker) that my child kept opening and eventually lose it. a hard lid would be better and may be more baby proof but other than that it was a great product. Show details