Joonya Eco Wipes

Joonya Eco Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Joonya? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
KTMARS
KTMARSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best wipes I have tried

These are the best wipes I’ve tried yet and I’ve been wiping for 5 years over multiple kids! They are thicker than regular wipes and wipe better so you use less. They therefore workout cheaper. Plus from a safety perspective they don’t have any chemicals in them. Very happy!

Pam
Pam

I love these wipes

Really great wipes. Lovely to use and great to know they are safe for my baby.
Not too dry and not too wet. Soft and thick, never had one rip while using.

AFOB
AFOBPerth, WA

Best wipes out there.

Kristie
Kristie

These are the best wipes hands down!

I love these non toxic wipes they are great for my sons sensitive eczema prone skin. The size and design are great and each wipe stays wet the whole way through they don’t dry out at all. I find I have to use less wipes compared to other brands. The subscription service is great the pricing works out reasonable and free shipping.
The only minor issue I find is that one single wipe rarely comes out normally it’s multiple but I just put them back in, it irritates my husband more than myself, but that is the only thing that could be improved! Nothing wrong with the wipe itself

Jodee M.
Jodee M.Central West, QLD

Beautiful and fresh

Baby wipes that are non-toxic, good for our earth, fresh packaging and affordable. Yes please! Joonya Wipes are subtly fragrant, I order the 25pack each time and I am totally blown away by the super quick dispatch and delivery. Thanks team Joonya

Putri G.
Putri G.South East Queensland, QLD

The best wipes out there!

Great to wipe off food on my kids face and gentle on their skin. I love how it has good grip on messes when you wipe, it doesn't slide over the mess like other wipes do. Even my husband prefers this wipe than any other brands. Worth every penny!

Purchased in at Joonya for $110.

ksant
ksant

Please fix the folding /dispenser.

Have had these wipes on subscription for a year and while the wipes themselves do a good job, the dispenser is doing our heads in.

Trying to grab a wipe even with two hands, ends up with 2-6 wipes coming out which you then have to shove back in.

Given you use these whilst wrestling a wiggling baby most of the time it's luck of the draw if you can get one wipe out with one hand.

I don't know if other brands are any better in this regard but it's made us want to try other products as it's really frustrating.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Lizz W.
Lizz W.Hunter Region, NSW

Love the wipes!

Love Joonya wipes. So affordable, much cheaper than many other wipes. And a huge bonus they are low tox & environmentally friendly! Subscription service also makes life a breeze! Highly recommend.

Best wipes

These wipes really are so great, you can tell they aren’t to full of chemicals when using them. Also don’t seem to use as much as they actually work, so a full carton lasts me A LONG TIME!

Find out how Joonya Eco Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Absolutely love my Joonya wipes.

Absolutely love my Joonya wipes. Have been getting them for a few years now since I had my first son and they have been wonderful. Gentle for my little one, I never run out and delivered straight to the door, they have been awesome I highly recommend.

Purchased in for $110.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Love everything about the wipes

I have tried a few different of non toxic baby wipes and hand down Joonya in the list one of the best wipes on market. Excellent quality wipes, thick , strong , no fragrance , great packaging design with lid , what not to love out it . And reasonable price when subscribed. Love it!

Purchased in for $110.

Savlee
SavleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Wipes Around

These are fantastic easy to pull out wipes! Been using these for the past 8months and have tried other brands too but these surpass the others in every way! Really happy with them and will continue to buy and promote!

Purchased in for $60.

My favourite

Amazing wipes without the nasties but most importantly they are wipes that work well and don't dry out. My daughter has sensitive skin and they have never irritated her. The price is reasonable for the quality.

CaraQueensland

Love their wipes

Their wipes are easy to get out of the packet. Which when you are changing a child is often difficult. They are soft, eco friendly, absorbent, and last a long time.

Best Wipes

Best natural wipes for our little ones. We tried other wipes but after coming across Joonya we signed up to the subscription and haven't looked back. We have a pack of Joonya wipes wherever we go.