4.9

Steffi

Steffi

Great and safe!

It's great to know nothing nasty gets on my bub's skin! Regular wipes that are readily available in shops have given us heaps of rashes. These wipes work effectively, with just the right amount of moisture and thickness. Love them!

Lauren D.

Lauren D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best natural wipes on the market

Hands down the best wipes I've ever used. Tried so many early on with bub number 1 and I really wanted a good but no nasty chemicals wipe. Finally stumbled across Joonya, gave them a go and have never looked back. Wipes never fall apart/your finger doesn't go through them, they have no nasties in them, the packaging isn't just attractive but ensures the wipes stay moist always. The customer service is excellent with upfront honest communication to subscribers. Love this business!

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Perfect wipes

I’m a repeat customer as I loved these so much with my first baby. These wipes are the best, with the right amount of moisture for efficiently wiping bottoms and the packaging is great. Highly recommend! The stress-free subscription service is an added bonus!

Andy

AndyMelbourne

Love these wipes!

Love these wipes! The only ones I use, and I didn't even realise how good they are until I ran out and had to buys something else from the supermarket quickly. Never again! Subscription ordering is super easy and save so much money as well. Love supporting an aussie brand as well and love that they are now being made in NZ! Keep up the great work guys!!

T.H.S

T.H.SSydney, NSW

Hooked, lined and sinkered!

You have me hooked, lined and sinkered! Honestly hands down the best nappies and wipes I've ever used. I usually wouldn't praise a product this much but Joonya products are seriously that good.There is no going back to any other brands after using Joonya! The nappies are what you would picture the perfect nappy to be. Soft and great for baby's skin, light weight, absorbent with no leakage problems and kind to the planet. The wipes are just as amazing. Thick, moist, kind to the planet and they smell so fresh and organic with no nasty dyes or artificial scents. My only disappointment is that i didnt discover Joonya sooner. Looking forward to Joonya extending their range.

Purchased in April 2021 for $108.00.

Zsik

Zsik

Best baby wipes on the market - bye nappy rash!

The wipes are the best baby wipes on the business at a fantastic price. All of the ingredients are organic and have the highest level of accreditation for safety on skin. Goodbye nappy rash, hello easier life for parents & bub! :) A must have, please do not buy the supermarket junk loaded with chemicals!

Catrina

CatrinaSydney

So glad we found this company

Wow what can we say these wipes have been a life saver. Our baby used to suffer from nappy rashes and once we found this product the rashes stopped and has made the nappy changes alot more enjoyable experience. Also they are now New Zealand made so you know you are supporting local businesses!

Florence

FlorenceCanberra

Wouldn’t use any other wipes.

I’ve been using Joonya wipes since 2017. I love that they really tick all the boxes - low tox, good for environment, high quality, affordable, great customer service. I really cannot fault them. There is no way I would use anything else.

Purchased in August 2017.

J R

J RIllawarra, NSW

Love our Joonya products

We love Joonya nappies and wipes more than any other brand we have tried. My girl gets chemical burn from many brands, this is the only one that never leaves a rash!

Purchased in December 2020 for $110.00.

Find out how Joonya Eco Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

My choice of wipes for life

Been using Joonya wipes as a small step in reducing carbon footprints and landfill product produced by the babies (1 human and 1 dog :)) and have been very satisfied with the wipes. They are really strong but still gentle for little ones skin with just the right moisture level with aloe, jojoba and chamomile. Subscription makes it so so easy to get wipes delivered to your door I can bring forward or hold the next delivery anytime. Joonya was very upfront and have managed very ethically the recent quality issue and that makes me your customer for life. Well priced and easy to justify switching from main stream brands for a biodegradable, organic ingredients and FSC sourced wipes.

Purchased in July 2020.

Shwaron

Shwaron New South Wales

Great environmentally friendly wipes and nappies

Great wipes, i absolutely can't go back to any other wipes. I love the fact that they are completely toxic free, so perfect for my baby's skin. They're thick and quite large, so i don't have to use alot, i buy a box of 24 and they just last me forever!! I've started using their nappies now too as it's really important to me that they're environmentally friendly. They're also great value for money once subscribed!

Purchased in January 2020 for $110.00.

Joonya Eco Wipes

The best wipes on the market, hands down. The Joonya wipes are perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin and never gave our baby nappy rash. The wipes are thick, full of moisture and don't have a strong fragrance like other wipes on the market. Delivery is punctual and the customer service is amazing too. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2021.

Shanelle M.

Shanelle M.Perth, WA

Great wipes!

I love these wipes, they are great quality (nice big thick cloth with a hard lid and exactly the right moisture) and it is exceptionally convenient to buy in bulk with fast delivery and great customer service. The price is good too if you get a subscription. They look stylish to boot. I was initially attracted by the safe ingredients and biodegradable cloth, but I’ve bought them again and again because of the quality and that I can buy in bulk.

Purchased in July 2020.

David

David

Top notch

These guys are excellent. If you've got a question they'll reply promptly and best of all they are Aussie owned. Wipes are now made in NZ and the nappies in a high end European factory. You're getting very high quality nappies at a fraction of the price of the high end euro ones.

Couldn't be happier with them and wish them all the best

Purchased in October 2020.

Alyssa A.

Alyssa A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best wipes I've ever tried

With my first baby I tried so many different wipes, joonya wipes are perfect for us they are gentle and never caused a rash. You buy in bulk so you get value for money and they get delivered which is ridiculously convenient

Purchased in June 2019 at Joonya for $110.00.

Mon

MonKilsyth

The best!

They don’t smell of perfumes, they don’t give nappy rash, they are think and durable and never broken or split open whilst mid wipe. The best part is that I have a subscription, so the show up on my front door every 60 days. One less thing I need to remember to buy on top of everything else I have to do with a baby and running a house hold

Purchased at Joony for $68.00.

Sarah

SarahIllawarra, NSW

LOVE these wipes!

We absolutely love these wipes. The packaging is different to other natural brands and you can actually clip it closed so that they don't dry out. I love the ingredients, we have been using them for a couple of years now and keep re-purchasing. The bulk buy box lasts so long and is great value for money.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sophie

SophieSouth West, WA

Best wipes you’ll ever buy

Good for your baby and good for the environment. What more could you want! Honestly the best wipes on the market, and the subscription service makes life so easy, I never have to remember to order!

Adeline

Adeline

Great on baby skin and kind to the environment!

Have been using Joonya wipes since my little one was born, he is now almost one and we haven’t had any issues at all. Soft baby bum and kind to the environment - what more can you ask for?

Raina

Raina

Fan-bloody-tastic

We have been using these wipes since day 1 (close to 18-months) and cannot fault them. They are a good size, smell great, and are made to a high standard.

Purchased in November 2020.