ALDI Mamia Baby Wipes

ALDI Mamia Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Connie P.
Connie P.Sydney, NSW

Mamia (Aldi) Baby Wipes

The wipes come out in bunches rather than one at a time.

Every time I take a wipe out of the packet it also breaks.

That was never the case.

What has changed?

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $1.99.

Jemima M.
Jemima M.Sydney, NSW

Good Scented wipes

These scented wipes come in handy; I've Used them for My LO and for me as well... gentle to the skin; and even used it on The face; it's quite safe. thickness is okay...
but it quickly runs out of moist; and it can be Irritating to the skin to wipe things like thick poos..
The quality isn't the same; wipes getting drier than when I bought them before and used to like the beautiful scent perfume but this seems to be fading away as well; or it's not as concentrated as before...

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $2.00.

Other Baby Wipes

plastic lid unglued in a few days

I don't mind the fact that several wipes come out at the same time - annoying for sure and very wasteful - but when the actual plastic 'lid' came unstuck within 7 days of using, I definitely will not be buying this product again

Purchased in November 2020 at ALDI.

Adam
Adam

Came recommended and I understand why

This was the second group of wipes we tried, we were told they wiped well and were a bit thicker and I would totally agree. The only issue we had was we found these tore slightly easier than some alternatives, but this was easy to work around.

For the price, these are great wipes.

Purchased in November 2020 at ALDI.

Jan_Goodman
Jan_GoodmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I use the fragrant orange pack of wipes... don't have a baby!

Purchased in July 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
bea
beaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great,cheap and effective.

Wipes can be so expensive,but these being under $2,i find them so much better quality than other cheap brands which cost more. They are reasonable quality and they get the job done. They don't tare and are pretty strong. Great and cheap considering they only end up in the bin. Easy to use and the packaging makes them easy to use too.

Purchased in September 2020 for $2.00.

Lexie
LexieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Wipes

The wipes are great, they don’t break and come fairly easily out of the packet. They are one of the better wipes I haven used, I just don’t like the smell of them - otherwise they would be great.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Sunny88
Sunny88Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality & affordable

It does the job. A bit thinner than Huggies or other famous brands but pretty strong. I love the Aloe Vera scented wipes. It suits my babys skin. No irritation whatsoever. Much cheaper than any branded baby wipes.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $1.89.

Josh
JoshPerth, WA

Blokes review: Good luck getting them out.

Purchased in July 2019.

Sarah
SarahSouthwest, VIC

So surprised at how good these are

I’ve always been a fan of Huggies or curash wipes until I realised that it was one ingredient different to this brand for 1/4 of the price . I gave them a try and wow . Wish I had of used them sooner and saved so much. I guess it’s one of those things when you stick to the brands you know and love . Fully converted to the aldi wipes now

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $1.89.

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

These nappy wipes are extra soft and have aloe vera and vitamin e cream which help keep your child clean and smelling nice
Great easy packaging
Also this product is great for cleaning surfaces

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $189.00.

Dayanari J.
Dayanari J.Perth, WA

Staple product at my household

With 2 kids baby wipes are a must at my house to use from changing nappies to the kitchen. I have found Aldi wipes to be the most affordable and does the job. Gently on baby skin, no strong smell. keep buying them for last 2 years..

Purchased in April 2019.

Emz
EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

the mamia baby wipes from aldi are very good value for money, we buy bulk. we get the unscented because my husband hates anything scented But i dont like the smell of unscented nappy wipes

Purchased in May 2019.

Alicia
Alicia

Perfect

The mamia baby wipes is very good value for money and good quality baby wipes i use this for my baby even use this to wipe messy face and hand very gentle on skin

Purchased in February 2018 at ALDI for $8.99.

Ree
ReeMelbourne, Victoria

Great fragrance free wipes. Better than expensive brands

I switched from using 2 other expensive brands and have found these to be just as good as one brand and better than the other.

They have the right amount of moisture and dont bresk when you pull them out of the packet like some brands. I use the fragrance free and that's exactly what they are.

They are great value too.

Will continue to use these!

Read more reviews - page 2