Bamix Classic 7BACL140

Bamix Classic 7BACL140

See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NotHappyJean!

NotHappyJean!

Not worth the money

Stopped working properly after about three years of minimal use...think one banana smoothie each day! It starts ok but within seconds it slows down and can’t even purée a banana! Tried to clean it as service person suggested but to no avail...took it for service and surprise, warranty only covers the motor! Repair estimate from $60! Am going to throw away this piece of rubbish and buy a basic stick blender for $60. Bamix never again!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2014

GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So, so very dissapointed

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Gaye

Update. I have since brought a Braun which only has a couple of extras, so it only cost us $79 on special, and even on low it does a massively better job than the bamax above.. plus it is easier to keep the button in..

pam

pammornington

Love Bamix.

I love Bamix blenders. They outrun and outdo anything on the market. When you get a bamix as I did 34 yrs ago you will never use anything else .The first one lasted 20 years. Our family uses the blender 3-4x a day every day for the last 10 yrs and it is still going strong. I have bought 2 more ,a Mono and a Gordon Ramsay from Ebay so that my girls have one each to take with them on holiday. Hands down the Swiss made Bamix are the best!

Date PurchasedFeb 2003
Steve

SteveSydney

Poor design

The 'soft touch' buttons collapsed after a small amount of usage. Bamix do not agree that it is a design fault. They've recommended that each time it happens, that we take it to the repair shop. This is a huge waste of time for such a simple fix that could be implemented. I would not purchase Bamix with this design.

Busy Mum

Busy MumCentral West, QLD

Perfect

Having a large family (8) I needed a blender that could take a lot of use, be simple to operate and easy to clean. The Bamix ticks all the boxes, and although it is more expensive than other brands, after wearing out 3 other brand blenders over the past 4 years, I have come to believe that "you get what you pay for". I would certainly recomend this product.