Band-Aid Plastic Strips

Band-Aid Plastic Strips

Nancy
NancySydney, NSW

Bandaids

Bandaids are rubbish as soon as they get wet they come off no good to me if I need the cut covered for awhile. Money thrown away thanks for a useless product.

Lily
LilyNSW, 2150

Ineffective and disappointing for the price

Unlike the similar product in the range (Blister Block), this band-aid is surprisingly useless, particularly for its relative high price to other band-aids. The padded area is on the small side, it falls off easily and I didn't find it to have any "advanced healing/less scarring" qualities.

Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

Come off to easily

I used these for blisters on heels but found they came off too easy, they don't stick well at all. And is it just me or have they gotten smaller than the used to be? Waste of money

First Aid / Physical Care Products

Find out how Band-Aid Plastic Strips compares to other First Aid / Physical Care Products

Macca skippy
Macca skippyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too small don't stick when wet

Seems all bandaids these days have been reduced in size. They will not even fit around the base of my finger and they are not wide enough to cover the wound.

Wash your hands and they fall off and that includes the alleged waterproof ones!

One thing is for sure, they will not be able to increase their profits by reducing the size again, if they did they would be totally useless.

SusieQ
SusieQMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Band-Aid All products

Please bring back the original sticking factor that use to work
I am sick of band-aids falling off. Seems to be a money spinner. Not good enough. ACCC should look into this

Change the adhesive back to what it originally was

Since you have changed the adhesive on the bandaids as well as paper tape any other products that need adhesive to stick to the body people are having allergic reactions and it's not good enough. Bandaid should be safe to use not having to give a person an antihistamine after using one of a person is even able to use an antihistamine.and no it's not just me talk to the medical professionals they are constantly seeing these reactions. Don't fix something if it's not broken to begin wirh

kaf23
kaf23

Love this band-aid product!

I love this brand of plasters. I always purchase these band-aids over all other products. They stick well and stay in place. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes to suit all sorts of sores and areas of the body.

I like the range they have of characters too as my children love the characters which makes it easy to put bandaids on them.

I have found that the family have all mentioned they like these bandaids the best and have found them the most effective especially my partner who works on construction sites and in the outdoors- they stay on even though they get wet or in the garden etc
Handy, reliable, and very effective.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall they are great band aids that i will continue to purchase, the dont fall off like cheaper brands, they are great for sensitive skin to as they do not irritate, they are more expensive then alot of other brands but you are paying for quality so definitely worth it, a must for every household
the pack looks great, they are easy to use, they actually stay on and dont fall off like other cheaper brands, they are a brand to trust, quality
they are a little more expensive then other brands however the quality is beeter so it is worth the extra money

loveandrage
loveandrageNSW, 2650

Real band aids are just beyond comparison to cheaper options so I am happy to pay extra to buy them. I have never had a problem with band aids not sticking unless they get completely soaked such as in the shower. In my experience they stick better and last longer.
More expensive than other adhesive strips - but can really notice the difference in durability and quality. Don't have any unpleasant effect on sensitive skin.
The individual packets can be a bit tricky to open, but at least I can be sure that they are hygenic.

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Bad

I'm afraid I cannot highly recommend purchasing Johnson & Johnson's own Band-Aid Plastic Strips. These bandaids slip off at the slightest glimpse of moisture, particularly on fingers and toes. They leave an ugly sticky line once removed which must me scratched away; the last thing one needs surrounding a fresh wound. Whilst they allow the skin to breath, they also allow the dirt to enter the wound. Not the best dressing, particularly not for little ones who are quite rough on such things.
Not much to recommend this product.
Come off when wet. Allow dirt to enter wounds. Leave sticky marks. More expensive than others on the market. Not as effective as fabric strip bandaids.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

these band aids are from a trusted brand which is well known. the band aids are quite expensive now compared to other much cheaper brands in the supermarket. I think you get what you pay for as they are nice and sticky and a good skin colour.
good colour, very sticky and lets skin breathe
expensive

triciamonaro
triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

Good

I use this product on my childrens scraps and scratches. I find that they adhere well to the skin, therefore keeping the wound covered. I myself and a number of people I know have had a bad reaction to this brand of band aid, causing very itchy blisters. However not all people have this reaction and the product is a good quality item.
Good adhesive sticks really well to skin. Very identifiable packaging.
I myself have a reaction to the plastic and come up in small extremely itchy blisters. Also find it to be a lot dearer then other similar brands.

silent_d