Barista Bros. Iced Coffee

Barista Bros. Iced Coffee

See the Best Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tastes like dissapointment.

I am someone who can eat vegemite off a spoon, chow down on instant coffee and bite into a raw onion without so much as a grimace. Therefore, the fact that I have just thrown out my iced coffee before it was even half way finished is all the review this foul liquid needs.

Purchased in October 2019 for $4.00.

Paul G.

Paul G.Hobart, TAS

Worst Iced Coffee I've tasted in a long time

I can't believe this is even for sale. If I'd been blindfolded and asked to identify what I was drinking, I wouldn't have picked it as coffee, so weak so as to not even taste like coffee. I don't think "100% Arabica Coffee" has been anywhere near what I drank.

Purchased in August 2019 at Caltex Woolworths for $3.00.

Awful coffee

Foulest iced coffee I have ever tasted can’t go past dare double espresso had to tip it out undrinkable, disgusting thought I had a bad drink bought another one still foul

Purchased in August 2019.

Zayne

ZayneSydney, NSW

My no.1 favorite

Not sure what others are going on about this is my number 1 iced coffee it is the best in my opinion it's not too sweet and it does taste fresh

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Express for $3.00.

Stephen

StephenMid North Coast, NSW

Thought it tasted sugary, so I read the Label.......

Geez, 50% of my sugar intake in one 600ml bottle. They must be joking, but then I read the product is owned by Coke, so that explains it.
Wont be buying anymore of that.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Gloucester for $3.50.

Worst iced coffee ever

I got this iced coffee from a red rooster. You can tell they use long life milk. Does not taste like coffee at all. Blegh. Won’t be getting that again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Red Rooster.

Barista Bros. Iced Coffee is disgusting

I have been hearing Barista Bros. advertisement on the radio a lot lately. I am a very disappointed Dare Raw fan & was hoping for a replacement. Purchased Barista Bros. Iced Coffee last week from IGA, it had over 6 months on the use by date, not fresh milk, way too sweet, sugar content very high & definitely did not taste like iced coffee!This one will not replace Dare Raw for me. It gave me bad diarrhoea an hour after drinking. What has happened to healthy, low fat, low sugar coffee flavoured milk??????

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA for $3.50.

Chris W.

Chris W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible taste

Tried for the first time today, the taste is absolutely terrible, tastes like long life milk with sugar, can’t taste any coffee flavour whatsoever. If you don’t have a fridge and needed a bad milky drink this would be the sole reason to buy this product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

P_Mc

P_McSydney NSW

Iced Chocolate being sold as Iced Coffee!

Recently it has been getting harder and harder to find Barista Bros iced coffee. I recently found a large bottle in one Coles and a small bottle in another Coles but when I drank both of these they were definitely NOT COFFEE but they were Chocolate! Rip off - Not buying Barista Bros anymore! Has anyone else noticed this?

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

SM Reviews

SM ReviewsSydney, NSW

The worst so-called 'iced coffee' I have ever tasted

I bought a 700 ml bottle of Barista Bros. Double Espresso Iced Coffee. It had been four years since I last had it. I had one sip and what I tasted was not iced coffee. What I tasted was just sugar, fake milk and a vague coffee flavour. I immediately threw it in the bin after a few sips. I recommend you never buy this product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.65.

Ryguy

RyguySouthwest, VIC

FIX UR DAM CAP SEALS BB

I recently drank a barista bros ice chocolate. I have no complaints about the taste of this drink. BUT the cap seal didn't work, and I had to insert the bottle into mouth and squeeze. You can imagine my disappointment.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1.80.

Made me nauseous

"Milk from Milk Solids" = powdered milk. Tastes like sweetened UHT milk and the coffee flavour is no where close to what it should be. Way too sweet. After drinking this I felt sick. Never again.

Purchased in March 2019 for $3.00.

Skyhawk67

Skyhawk67Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Putrid and disgusting product

One of the most putrid and disgusting ‘iced coffee’ products available. The taste is far too sweet and clearly isn’t a true iced coffee flavour. 70g of sugar speaks for itself. Being a product of Coca Cola...distributors have forced this horrendous and putrid product, into most retail outlets - sometimes to the detriment of other, superior brands of flavoured milk. I would even question if the product uses genuine milk in its manufacture?

Purchased in February 2019 for $4.70.

fingerscrossed

fingerscrossedPerth, WA

Fake milk and tooooooooo sweet

With a use-by date of over 7 months, it's obviously not real milk- and oh how it tastes like it.
The amount of sugar (70g) is out of control!
And why the need to put colouring in a coffee?!
Couldn't finish it- what a waste of money

Purchased in February 2019 for $2.85.

no sugar brew

As I never drink coffee with sugar I was disappointed not to find a sugar free variety in the range featured on the supermarket shelves. Perhaps a no sugar product would be welcome by many coffee drinkers.

Too sweet with hardly any no coffee taste

50g sugar or 12.5tsp sugar in one bottle...waaaay too sweet and i thought double espresso is meant to give that extra coffee boost taste....nope, just too sweet, awfully too sweet. Unless u like sickly sweet coffee, just avoid this, and go for the farmhouse iced coffee or just anything else but this one!

Katy

KatyAdelaide

Soooo sweet and no coffee flavour

I had never tried this product and felt like an icy cold coffee as it was a very hot day. What a mistake. All I could taste from the first mouthful was the overpowering amount of sickly sweet sugar (12 teaspoons in the bottle)! I struggled to taste any coffee, and I had the double espresso! The milk also tasted fake and powdery - yuck. I couldn't finish drinking it as I couldn't stomach the amount of sugar I was pumping into my body! I really regretted buying this product and will NEVER purchase it again. Positively DISGUSTING.

Fran

FranMelbourne

Wish it was better

The flavour is nice but the consistency is too thick. I prefer other brands that are more milky but still have great flavour

Sugar sugar and more sugar

Drinking a double espresso and i can only taste sugar! And not much coffee to speak of over the artificial tasting milk.
50g of sugar per serving!!!!
maybe halve that and you'll get something that tastes reasonable.
In a word YUK.
I was given this drink for free.
Will NEVER drink one of your products again.

Sarah Kate

Sarah Kate

Great pick me up!

This is a great iced coffee drink. Nice strong espresso flavour, very smooth, and doesn’t leave a strong after taste. Great price too.

GFN 247

GFN 247asked

I recently found a bottle in my laundry & have idea how it got there as I have only lived here about 12 weeks. Neither my flat mate or I put it there & as both us always at work don't have visitors. I'm trying to figure out if maybe it was already here when we moved in, bottle has a date 19 Oct 18 wen & today is 30 Sep 18. What would be earliest date it may have been purchased?

shona15

shona15asked

is the date on the bottle an expiry date or a manufacturing date?

Rob

Robasked

Why did you stop making iced coffee and start mass producing an iced coffee style drink, why did you sell a boutique product to Coca-Cola? are you just a bunch of money hungry pigs, you had a great product, Coca-Cola doesn't fit your brand, shame, you had a great product till you replicated it with cheap mass produced products, why did you do that to a great product, did Coca-Cola think people wouldn't notice,. Well I guess there is now room in the market for a real iced coffee, I mite start a brand challenging your mass produced product, I bet you a billion dollars that the people who loved what your brand was not what it has become, will vote with their taste buds

Get an answer from our members and Coca-Cola representatives

CategoryCoffee