Bas Phillips Bamboo Sheets 400TC

Bas Phillips Bamboo Sheets 400TC

Great for humid climate

I saw these sheets in a pop up clearance shop a couple of months ago, initially drawn to them for their colour (Seascape). They felt lovely and soft with a beautiful sateen sheen to them, so I purchased a KS set for $89. I recently used them for the first time, and wow what wonderful sheets! I live in Brisbane, with no bedroom air conditioner, and these sheets are amazingly cool, yet lovely and silky. This is my first week sleeping on them so I will post in a couple of months' time to see how they wash and wear.

Purchased in December 2018 for $89.00.

Fantastic sheets

We purchased a set of QS Bas Phillips Bamboo sheets on a whim as they felt nice in the packaging. After our first night in them, we went and bought another set! They are so soft to the touch but unlike poly blends don't feel plastic or claustrophobic but retain a slightly crisp feel and are a delight to sleep in. After sleeping in crisp cotton sheets for so long I was sceptical but have changed my mind! The fitted sheet is a little on the large size so will handle any pillow top mattress. We have just upgraded to a KS bed and bought 3 sets for the new bed. They wash beautifully and dry quickly. So far (8 months in) I have no fraying, stretching or pilling. They truly are great sheets and I highly recommend them.