Bas Phillips Bamboo Sheets 400TC

Bas Phillips Bamboo Sheets 400TC

5 reviews · Statistics

80%20%0%

Comfort
Brand Manager for Bas Phillips? Claim your listing.
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marnz
MarnzNSWSydney, NSW

Super soft

We were first given these sheets as a house warming gift and they are the nicest sheets I have ever slept on!
They are so soft and light, perfect for warmer nights as you don't feel hot lying on top of them and also I imagine would be nice in winter as they won't feel as cold as cotton sheets.

They show a lot of crinkles but they flatten out when you first make the bed well with them and the crinkles soften. I've just ordered a second set and can't wait. We have white and silver, would like to get the seascape colour when I can. Show details

Marion
MarionBanora Point13 posts

Should have read the instructions

Bought a set of these sheets yesterday and didn't read the washing instructions. Do not tumble dry, do not hang in sunshine. Living in an area which has 340 days of sunshine per year, how am I supposed to dry the sheets?
 Show details
Comfort
Lesley
LesleyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beautiful soft luxurious sheets

The bamboo sheets are simply beautiful. High quality and a lovely soft luxurious feel. The colour was a little surprising though - I ordered peach but they are rather bright, more like watermelon. But I love them. Show details
Christine P.
Christine P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for humid climate

I saw these sheets in a pop up clearance shop a couple of months ago, initially drawn to them for their colour (Seascape). They felt lovely and soft with a beautiful sateen sheen to them, so I purchased a KS set for $89. I recently used them for the first time, and wow what wonderful sheets! I live in Brisbane, with no bedroom air conditioner, and these sheets are amazingly cool, yet lovely and silky. This is my first week sleeping on them so I will post in a couple of months' time to see how they wash and wear. Show details
LindaBrisbane36 posts

Fantastic sheets

We purchased a set of QS Bas Phillips Bamboo sheets on a whim as they felt nice in the packaging. After our first night in them, we went and bought another set! They are so soft to the touch but unlike poly blends don't feel plastic or claustrophobic but retain a slightly crisp feel and are a delight to sleep in. After sleeping in crisp cotton sheets for so long I was sceptical but have changed my mind! The fitted sheet is a little on the large size so will handle any pillow top mattress. We have just upgraded to a KS bed and bought 3 sets for the new bed. They wash beautifully and dry quickly. So far (8 months in) I have no fraying, stretching or pilling. They truly are great sheets and I highly recommend them.