Baumr-AG BTS90

Baumr-AG BTS90

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Table Saws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Take a gamble

Purchased this saw in April 2018 and had nothing but trouble.
This saw will not cut straight regardless of how you try and set it up.
I am a former chippie with 35 years behind me in building houses and I assure you cannot set up my saw to cut a straight line.
The overhead bed the saw runs on is light alloy and the wheels that run in the alloy groves of the bed are metal.
As the saw passes down the bed each pass sees the metal grind out thin pieces of alloy from the bed widening the groves to the point the saw does not and will not run parallel to the tile.
The two adjustable end stops and the end of the bed where the tile sits cannot be adjusted square to the blade without elongating the holes in the end stops, something you should not have to do on a well made saw.

I am not saying not to buy one of these, I am just making you aware that should you purchase one you may have the same problems as I have had.
Personally I would not purchase another as its to greater a risk, better to purchase a reliable brand and one in which you don't have to send back by courier if there is a problem.
Sympathy from the seller with a offer of 10 dollars off my next purchase does NOT fix the problem.
It sits in my shed with a reminder of buyer beware when purchasing on line.
Perhaps one day I will find a use for it other than for cutting tiles as its not suitable for that purpose.