Bazza's Fencing

Bazza's Fencing

Natasha Gibson

Natasha GibsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electric swinging gates

Had some old gates that were stiff and out of whack and I wanted electric ones. Bazza built new gates on site to make sure they fit perfectly then made them installed electric motors. He had to extend the fence posts on each side and painted them so that they perfectly matched. He had to grind a channel into the concrete driveway for the electrical cable. The new gates matched the old fence and it all looked seamless. He told me where he was doing it but for the life of me I can't tell. Would highly recommend Bazzas fencing.

Downsizers Tanunda

Downsizers TanundaCentral, SA

Repair of fence

I tried to delete the previous post but could not do it, The repair was carried out by the owner of the business, Barry in a friendly and skilled manner. Based on the work done this time I would recommend Barry to anyone

Veronica

VeronicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with fence. Job well done. Bailey worked on his own but that didn't slow him down. Polite & very friendly. Efficient and professional all the way. Would highly recommend if looking for a good job.

Fencing Companies