VIP Home Services Fencing and Home Maintenance

VIP Home Services Fencing and Home Maintenance

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

5-star service and professional workmanship!

Thanks Karen and Bryan at VIP Fencing Fremantle for our fantastic new fence! We couldn’t be happier with your professionalism, attitude, top notch workmanship and competitive pricing. The whole process from quoting and answering our many questions to removing the old asbestos and then installing our new fence to schedule was smooth and trouble free. We are happy to recommend you highly anytime and we’ll definitely be in touch again when we need our other boundary fenced.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Excellent service from Clint Webster-Hill at Coburg VIP

Clint Webster-Hill from Coburg VIP has been a pleasure to deal with. He arrived for the quote when he said he would. He was knowledgeable and down to earth. His quote was competitive. We are yet to have the fence erected but we’re hoping things will go just as smoothly

A very happy customer

Thank you so much Karen and Bryan for our beautiful new gate. The whole process was seamless from beginning to end due to your professionalism and high standard of work. We would highly recommend your services again.

First class service

I live in a block of 12 Units and recently we needed to replace an old, tired and ugly asbestos fence. Three contractors attended to give a quote, nothing was heard from them. A few were emailed, requesting interest in a quote, again, no reply. I then noticed Bryan's VIP Home Services an Home Maintenance advertisement in a local directory and decided to give him a try. To my pleasant surprise, Bryan promptly arranged to come around and assess our needs. At all times my neighbour and I found him to be so willing to accommodate, advise and suggest issues of concern and he also was instrumental in solving a problem that one of our residents had regarding replacing the fence. We're thrilled with the outcome and so thankful that we stumbled across the right Tradesman. Bryan is such a gentleman, very respectful, and polite, not to mention his work ethic and knowledge. The yard was left clean and tidy which was another bonus. I highly recommend Bryan if you're looking for quality, efficiency, responsibility and trustfulness.

Loving the new fence

Great job Bryan - very professional, punctual and reliable. Explained the job clearly so we knew exactly what to expect and then delivered as promised. Highly recommend your services. Many thanks. Pauline

Over and around the deck

The fence I had built was of excellent quality and erected in a timely fashion. With competitive pricing and friendly service I am extremely happy with the job. 10 out of 10.

Clint was very patient and professional with us.
The quality of his workmanship was outstanding and would recommend him to friends and relatives.

Fencing Excelkent Service.

We have used Bryan before and again he delivered an amazing fencing job and professional service. We would highly recommend his service. Trish & Geoff

Transformation of my front yard

I love the fence and matching gates which so perfectly compliment my old home. I chose the rural look fence which is 1.2m high has two rails on top one rail on bottom and mesh. It offers security, makes a great dog fence and is child friendly. Best of all it looks great! I can’t thank the master craftsman and his team enough for all the hard work and an excellent job. Highly recommended!

Fantastic

We are so happy with our new fence and our experience with VIP they are very professional. Great service from start to finish and our new fence has made such a difference to our property.

very professional

service was very good everything was done on time I would recommend them for the intstalation of fencing requirements for anyone requiring this service

Double Gates

Fantastic Company - reliable - on time and obliging - not to mention A FANTASTIC JOB. Bryan exceeded our expectations and have no hesitation in recommending VIP Home Services Fencing and Home Maintenance.

Supply & install aluminimu infill panel

We always trust our first impression to select people to do a job for us. Bryan came to our place for a quote on time, listened to us quietly, measured up precisely, and prepared honest quote. Yesterday, while it was raining heavy, he worked very carefully but efficiently to complete the job as he promised. Both my wife and I love what he has delivered, very beautiful infill panel! Behind the scene, Karen communicated with us very well, informing us of schedule, etc. We still have a few more jobs to be done and for sure we will go straight to them.

November 11th 2017 Update: Supply and install horizontal slat gate and horizontal slat screen onto brick wall

Today, Bryan came to our place to supply & install horizontal slat gate and horizontal slat screen onto brick wall. We did not have to worry about quality of his job since Bryan had already done fantastic job for us a month ago. Surely, he delivered fantastic job again in a very efficient and professional manner. Thank you very much for another great job.

Modular slim wall screen

Bryan was efficient and worked steadily to ensure our screen was up within two days. Karen worked quietly in the background liaising with us so all went without a hitch. We are very happy with the finished product.

Modular Wall

AMAZING. Bryan was so efficient. Quick to respond to quote plus questions related to the quote. Great onsite service. Tidied up. A pleasure to work with Bryan. We had a 40m modular put up. Absolutely outstanding. We are delighted with the job. Thank you. Trish & Geoff Lotter

Our New Gate. John and Shirley PRR May 26, 2017

From quote to erected replacement gate, the service and courteous professionalism provided by Bryan and Karen is and was exemplary. Suggestions by Bryan made style, colour and type of gate replacement materials made for an easy selection plus the price was outstanding. Attention to detail which included site clean up and removal of old gate made for a pleasant surprise.
A job made tricky by underground water pipes well and truly done. Excellent!

Job well done!

Bryan came in day before yesterday 9th May and completed the job very well in a professional way. He took his time to ensure that everything was installed and fixed properly. He was very mindful of children and parents coming in. Me and my staff are satisfied with his wok. Also, the children are happy to see the new gates.If i have to recommend it then i would highly recommend to choose VIP for any fencing work.

Great service and job well done

I had a fairly extensive fencing job and I wasn't entirely sure of the best way to go about it. I got a few quotes but Bryan was the only one who really took the time to listen to my (terribly vague!) ideas and offer a range of options. And in fact, it was Karen who suggested the winning solution! I required two different fence types, one of which Bryan hadn't installed before, and he went above and beyond to make sure it all worked out smoothly. So FYI, he is now a pro at installing Polvin fencing! Karen kept me updated along the way and made all the paperwork really easy too which was a huge relief. So between them, I'm very grateful for the brilliant fence that I have now!

Great service from start to finish!

We had a clear idea about the sort of fence that we wanted, but after getting three other quotes (which were mostly vague) we weren't confident that we were going to find the right person to do it for us. Then we found VIP Fencing and we were so pleased to find somebody who was able to make our fence and communicate well with us.

Everything was clear from the beginning - Bryan understood what we wanted, made a suggestion of something that would improve the design (and he was right) and sent through a detailed and clear quote. Karen was also great to deal with and communicated with us with any questions we had. During the job, they worked hard and remained professional and friendly throughout - it was a big job and the days were very hot! Bryan paid attention to detail and took pride in his work. We have already received compliments for our fence and we're happy it looks exactly as we hoped it would.

Home improvements can be stressful and costly and it's always a pleasure and relief when you hire somebody and they not only fulfill your expectations but surpass them. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bryan and Karen who are not only hard workers, but are also just lovely to deal with.

Exemplary service - prompt and thorough

We had a variety of home maintenance tasks that had built up, ranging from fixing a pergola beam and cover, replacing a ruined pet door and repairing latches, hooks and so on. The quote was fair and the jobs accomplished on time and with no fuss. Very refreshing to have such a competent team.

My new home currently under construction will be completed in February. I wonder if you are able to quote me the front fencing and garage gates? Thank you

I am currently using a VIP guy who is doing work for me in East Fremantle. I submitted a job on hipages for a wooden gate with lock to be made, painted and installed at my home. We discussed the shape of the gate when he quoted. He showed me pictures on his phone of what he could do. I said if the top of the gate was to be curved, just a gentle curve. He has now made a gate with a high pitched curve which looks ridiculous. He said, no worries, we can make it lower! I wanted a high gate and that's why I paid for a lock. He is coming back to finish this week and I don't know how to deal with him. Frankly, I think he should remake the gate because it is wrong. Can I have some advice please? Kathleen Powell Mobile: 0419 983 167
Hi Kathleen, Thank you for your question. It was lovely speaking with you earlier and thank you for providing further information. We look forward to working with you to resolve this for you. Kind regards, V.I.P. Home Services