VIP Home Services Fencing and Home Maintenance

• Rates and Fees

Joanne K

Joanne KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend!

Exceptional!... is the word I would use to describe this team, (Warren & Mark) their service and their workmanship. The job they tackled was extremely complex and I couldn't be happier with the result.
Highly recommend them!

LYNDA

LYNDAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic all round service!

Clint and Tony were exceptional to deal with. Offered great advice and the quality of work man-ship was superb. They delivered exactly what we wanted with excellent attention to detail. Would highly recommend using VIP for any fencing needs.

LouisaN

LouisaNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well constructed and looks great!

Clint (supported by Tony) from VIP fencing constructed a capped picket fence with an automated gate for us. We couldn’t be happier with the result! Clint was great to work with. We were really impressed with his advice for construction of the fence and the competitive pricing compared to other quotes. The job was completed to a very high standard and it looks great! We’ve had so many compliments on our new fence! Highly recommend.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how VIP Home Services Fencing and Home Maintenance compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

greg

gregPerth, WA

Five Star Service

Highly recommend Bryan and Karen Buckley for excellent service!Workmanship is first class and communication/punctuality cannot be faulted!Extremely happy with the whole process.Would have no hesitation in recommending this company for quality work.

Carole R

Carole RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I have just had a fence built by Mark from Glen Waverley VIP Fencing. Quality of workmanship and materials were excellent. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Neighbours have been coming to admire.

pete

peteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worthy job!!

Thanks for another job well done VIP Fencing!!!! Achieved success with absolutely no problems given the challenging slope of our land. They went above and beyond.
Matt Chapman...an absolute champion star!!

Ad

Professional service and quality workmanship.

We recently dealt with Karen and Bryan to get some horizontal aluminium slats installed above our existing brick wall. We were delighted with the results and Bryan's quality workmanship deserves a special mention. The process was seamless from start to finish. Email communications with Karen, payments, etc all professionally handled making for what felt like an effortless experience.

Bryan even went the extra mile, directing us to suppliers and patiently giving us multiple quotes when our local council didn't approve our original plans. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to get similar work done.

Dan and Jo

Dan and JoPerth, WA

5-star service and professional workmanship!

Thanks Karen and Bryan at VIP Fencing Fremantle for our fantastic new fence! We couldn’t be happier with your professionalism, attitude, top notch workmanship and competitive pricing. The whole process from quoting and answering our many questions to removing the old asbestos and then installing our new fence to schedule was smooth and trouble free. We are happy to recommend you highly anytime and we’ll definitely be in touch again when we need our other boundary fenced.

Elizabeth

ElizabethPerth, WA

A very happy customer

Thank you so much Karen and Bryan for our beautiful new gate. The whole process was seamless from beginning to end due to your professionalism and high standard of work. We would highly recommend your services again.

Mardi Collier

Mardi Collier

First class service

Loving the new fence

Great job Bryan - very professional, punctual and reliable. Explained the job clearly so we knew exactly what to expect and then delivered as promised. Highly recommend your services. Many thanks. Pauline

Over and around the deck

The fence I had built was of excellent quality and erected in a timely fashion. With competitive pricing and friendly service I am extremely happy with the job. 10 out of 10.

Ad

Clint was very patient and professional with us.
The quality of his workmanship was outstanding and would recommend him to friends and relatives.

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Fencing Excelkent Service.

We have used Bryan before and again he delivered an amazing fencing job and professional service. We would highly recommend his service. Trish & Geoff

Wildblood

WildbloodWestern Australia

Transformation of my front yard

I love the fence and matching gates which so perfectly compliment my old home. I chose the rural look fence which is 1.2m high has two rails on top one rail on bottom and mesh. It offers security, makes a great dog fence and is child friendly. Best of all it looks great! I can’t thank the master craftsman and his team enough for all the hard work and an excellent job. Highly recommended!

Ali

Ali

Fantastic

We are so happy with our new fence and our experience with VIP they are very professional. Great service from start to finish and our new fence has made such a difference to our property.

very professional

service was very good everything was done on time I would recommend them for the intstalation of fencing requirements for anyone requiring this service

Double Gates

Fantastic Company - reliable - on time and obliging - not to mention A FANTASTIC JOB. Bryan exceeded our expectations and have no hesitation in recommending VIP Home Services Fencing and Home Maintenance.

Rio

RioPerth

Supply & install aluminimu infill panel

Modular slim wall screen

Bryan was efficient and worked steadily to ensure our screen was up within two days. Karen worked quietly in the background liaising with us so all went without a hitch. We are very happy with the finished product.

Oakura

Oakuraasked

My new home currently under construction will be completed in February. I wonder if you are able to quote me the front fencing and garage gates? Thank you

Kpow54

Kpow54asked

I am currently using a VIP guy who is doing work for me in East Fremantle. I submitted a job on hipages for a wooden gate with lock to be made, painted and installed at my home. We discussed the shape of the gate when he quoted. He showed me pictures on his phone of what he could do. I said if the top of the gate was to be curved, just a gentle curve. He has now made a gate with a high pitched curve which looks ridiculous. He said, no worries, we can make it lower! I wanted a high gate and that's why I paid for a lock. He is coming back to finish this week and I don't know how to deal with him. Frankly, I think he should remake the gate because it is wrong. Can I have some advice please? Kathleen Powell Mobile: 0419 983 167

VIP Home Services
V.I.P. Home ServicesVIP Home Services

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for your question.

It was lovely speaking with you earlier and thank you for providing further information.

We look forward to working with you to resolve this for you.

Kind regards,