Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

4.3

Excellent service from Thom
After dealing with two different companies for quotes (one who never got back to me after multiple calls, emails & texts, and one who's quote seemed quite high), I contacted Jim's. Thom from Happy Valley called me, and said he would come out to quote. He arrived when he said he would, sent me a written quote when he said he would, and completed a more than satisfactory job. My fence looks great, was reasonably priced, and Thom was really easy to deal with. He's very personable and professional.

Jan W.

Jan W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Greta service

Harley was great, cooperative, helpful, had good ways of solving a problem that arose. The work was done in a timely manner, I am very pleased with the resulting fence. Thanks Harley.

Corinne W.

Corinne W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service so far

I've only a quote at this stage as our build isn't ready for fencing yet, but he was quick to respond, quoted a good price and was very nice to speak to on the phone.

Dylan L.

Dylan L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a great experience!!

Harley was amazing, very professional and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend him to all. Our fences were well overdue for an upgrade and Harley came highly recommend. I’m so happy we decided to call him, he came out that day to give us a quote and we signed up that week with the job being completed shortly after. Very satisfied and will be using him again for our next job.

• +1
Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service from Joel

Joel from Jim's fencing was very professional and accommodating, delivered on what was promised and on time. Would highly recommend Joel. Job was done with no disruption to the daily running of our business.

Ben S

Ben S

Frustrating, unprofessional, poor

Ea

EaSydney

wonderful service

Mathew came to give my mother a quote on the fence after it fell down.Whilst he was there he also secured the fence so the dog wouldnt get out and came back and completed the work
We are so happy and job well done. Highly recommend

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Mike and the guys he had to help him this week were exceptional. They went beyond what you would expect and were such nice guys to boot! The work is also exceptional - I think Mike is a bit of a perfectionist and this certainly shows in the work. Great workmanship and would have no hesitation to recommend him to family and friends (and other neighbours).

Dan O

Dan OMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended!

Spectacular product, great installation, quick, effecient and professional communications at a competitive price, I keep coming back to John at Jim's Fencing (Panorama), we recently built and John ha installed new boundary fences with retaining walls.

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Colorbond Gate installed by Jims Fencing Stanhope Gardens

Gate installed on 8th July 2020. Today is 11th Aug within a one-month gate screw start to come out. Contact franchisee owner multiple times via phone call and text messages. No professionalism and commitment to resolve issue.

Lozzie

LozzieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job.

Reasonably priced, reliable, friendly, excellent work and great communication keeping us updated whilst dealing with our adjoining neighbours. Work completed in a timely fashion. Steve from Jim’s Kilsyth was a machine! Would highly recommend.

Julian. L

Julian. LSydney, NSW

Lap & Cap fence

sarah

sarahCalwell 2905, ACT

Excellent service,

He provided us with an accurate quote around the scope of work we requested. The fence and gate are exactly what we wanted and are excellent quality. He needed to problem solve as we live on a very steep block but the solution is very nice and functional. We are extremely happy with the new gate and fence

Sz. Saigi

Sz. SaigiCentral West, NSW

Everything is properly done.

We were very satisfied with the previous fencing job done and experienced quality workmanship, punctuality and fast completion. Also, there was easy and efficient communication, price was right. In a word: They are professionals. We would recommend Jim's fencing to everyone straight away. Thanks for your excellent work.

deb

debVictoria

Fencing quote

I had no problem with Gary, he was on time , courteous and helpful. As I had to get 2 quotes for my Bodycorp they went with the other one as Jim's quote used rapid cement and we're advised it wasn't good to use for fences

Jim's Fencing Canberra - Great response time

Varinder was very prompt in getting in touch with me and providing a quote. I appreciated the detailed nature of the quote itemising all aspects of the job that I had requested.

Sas

SasSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Reasonable price/quality job

Needed a colorbond gate replaced:
- quote was reasonable compared to the competition
- the colour match was prefect
- the quality of the job was fantastic
- timely service
Will use again for sure if required.

Darryn

DarrynSydney, NSW

I dealt with Henry in the Botany area and couldn't have been more happy with the fence and the service provided by Henry and his 2 assistants. At every opportunity he explained what they were doing and why. He also spent time with me explaining how best to do certain areas of the fence and my wife and I are extremely pleased with the results. We requested that they leave the old fence and they stacked it neatly for us as well. NOTE Fence was a mix of colorbond and wood paling due to heritage requirements. Pictures are pre-lanscaping....

Vernon

VernonSydney, NSW

Why don't they ever get back to provide quotes?

Tom H

Tom HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fence

The quote was returned quickly, showed plainly what to expect and there was not a long wait to get the job started. Good work, good price and finished on time. A good tradesman who I would recommend to anyone.