Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

Professional and courteous

Aws Othman (in Canberra) removed a tree and stump from our property. Excellent communication throughout and the work was completed on time, safely and without incident or damage to our property. I can recommend..

Gordo

GordoSouth Australia

Jim's Fencing great!

We wanted a 13m fence along part of our back fence. Jim's fencing if Tea Tree Gully Adelaide was doing a fencing build in Mannum so I stopped to have a chat. Harley was far superior to the nearby local builders I had contacted. Harley was courteous, communicative and $800 cheaper than the other (semi local) quote. Job is now done, looks great, no fuss. Thankyou Harley

Oke

OkeSydney, NSW

Andrew Jim”s fencing was excellent.

Andrew Jim”s fencing was excellent. He has done really good job for me. His quote is reasonable and he is always on time. That is why I am so happy with his work.

gretta p.

gretta p.Perth, WA

Perfect job

Blake explained and checked with me all the time. Great job would highly recommend him any time . Thankyou for all the time and effort on completing the fence
Doug and Gretta Pryer

Richard M.

Richard M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work, excellent value

Clint was excellent. Really high quality work at a great price. He did a fantastic job of consulting and giving options throughout the process. Highly recommended Clint and Jim's fencing.

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Excellent service, highly recommend

After requesting a quote to install a gate, i was contacted straight away. Followed by a visit on the job. Job was completed not long after my initial request and was done how i expected in a professional way.

Joe Abela

Joe AbelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No job is to small.

Very professional kept me well informed right up to the day the Job was to start.I am truly happy with the result considering it was a small job. To you and your team well done I Would recommend Family and Friends highly.If they needed repair or replace.No job is to small
Thanks Again
Joe

Professional and engaging

Pouli, Melbourne Western Region attended and promptly quoted for a job that inlvolved 4 other neighbours. Pouli was easy o deal with, prompt and answered many questions the 5 of us had. Would recommend.

Good and efficient job

Mani was very helpful,worked quickly and efficient with his team.
We are happy with the fence .we had good communication throughout the job,good price and job completed on time.
We recommend him

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new fence, great work, good price and wonderful tradie

Miso has been great from quote through to completed job. Very communicative and helpful and did a great job, in a timely manner at a good price. Love the new fence and gates. Thanks.

Prompt

Professional, prompt and always in communication. Thanks to Bill for taking the time to keep it old school professional service, giving us the opportunity to plan our week instead of waiting around like so many others.

Melinda

MelindaPerth, WA

Good Work!

They did our fencing and we were very happy with the result. Bill is very easy to communicate with and he gives us options and is always honest with quotes given.

Marlene Douglas

Marlene DouglasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garden Fence

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect boundary fence!

Nishan & his team did a fantastic job with our timber boundary fence. Excellent craftsmanship, attention to detail & prompt service. We are very pleased with the job. I recommend Nishan’s Jim’s Fencing service.

Good job by sherry & sekhon chchina
Sherry & Sekhon from Jim's Fencing were very professional in all their dealings with us. They completed the fencing job in a professional and satisfactory manner. I can highly recommend them for any fencing jobs.

Find out how Jim's Fencing compares to other Fencing Companies

Tree removal and tree lopping

Aws did an excellent job completely removing a very large and stubborn yucca tree. He also did a tidy job of lopping the tops off half a dozen trees under powerlines. I was impressed by his work ethic, integrity and easy going nature. I would absolutely hire again and highly recommend him. Oh, and he was also great value!

CLG

CLG

Did the job well as quoted

Nico installed two fences and installed a height extension on a third fence. He also replaced a damaged section. The work was done well and within the quote. We are happy to recommend him.

Reliable and excellent service

Joe, was great to deal with. He kept us informed and turned up when he said he would. He also had great communication with the real estate agent for the neighbouring property which is a rental, ensuring the landlord and tenant were kept informed. He did a fantastic job on replacing our boundary fence.

Efficient and Honest Service

Scott was nothing but helpful, efficient, honest and understanding for the quoting of a fence replacement. Scott worked quickly to provide us with a great quote and was respectful of all parties involved.
Highly recommend his service!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Efficient and excellent service

Had my gate installed by Jim’s fencing, Sam did an amazing job, very efficient with excellent customer service and keeps time. I would highly recommend Sam for gate installation and fencing.