Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joel R.

Joel R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer Blackburn South

Work was done well and as per quote. Corey from Mont Albert Nth was fantastic to work with and a great communicator. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services.

vet

vetSouthwest, VIC

Quality workmanship!

The fence was moving and it seems that the previous fencer whom installed the fence about 5 years prior didn’t use enough concrete. Rob fixed the posts in question and the fence is solid as a rock now. He did a fantastic job and showed pride in his quality of work. We found Rob very easy to deal with and would definitely recommend him to anyone. We are very happy we decided to use Jim’s Fencing. Well done Rob!

Gmagic

GmagicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service worth every star

We asked Jim's Fencing to quote us on a Lapped and Capped timber fence. Within 10 mins of the request Georgine called from Jim's Fencing Redcliffe. Leon and Georgine came to quote the job within half an hour and sent the quote that evening. We accepted the quote, and the job was booked in and completed 2 days later! They not only met, but exceeded our expectations, the price was good, they both had fantastic communication, a fast turn-around and wonderful service and workmanship. They also left the site clean. We would highly recommend them.

T Moore

T MooreSydney, NSW

Delivered as promised

Sheridan from JF Cronulla was great and very easy to deal with. He was really accommodating and job was done to a high standard, done quickly as promised and agreed.

Ethan

EthanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are great ! Amazing job!

In two hours of heavy rain, lightning, and thunder, the staff in point cook did a great job before we left for overseas tomorrow. Thank you very much.Your kind help would be greatly appreciated. You can't go wrong with them.

Martin T.

Martin T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vey professional and accommodating

They were very professional and accommodating. The fence looks great and the price was reasonable. And, an excellent finish to the job and site cleaned up. Thanks Jagmeet or Dhillon!

Lachie B.

Lachie B.Southwest, VIC

Boundary Fence Super efficient. The quality of his work is evident

Nick from Torquay did an amazing Job of my boundary fence. Was very swift with providing me with a quote. And completed the job efficiently shortly after I agreed to the quote. His quality of his work is evident. Highly recommend Nick.

Great Service - Very Impressed

Great service, wonderful approach and manner. Quick and very responsive to questions. Arrived on time and was very considerate of our particular needs. Still waiting on neighbours to give their approval but have recommended that we use John."

Fencing

All work was done to perfection and as per quote. I was very happy with the result and would recommend him to any one wanting a good job. Thanks Corey

Merilyn

MerilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier

Leon and Georgine from Jims fencing, Redcliffe, Qld. Were quick to respond to giving me a quote, they were so friendly and professional and their quote was very reasonable. On accepting their quote they were quick to get on the job and built my front fence exactly as I wanted it, their work is of a very high quality as are the materials they used. They even went to the trouble of putting my house numbers on my fence which I really didn’t expect. I’ve been in the process of renovating my house and can honestly say they are by far the best trades people I’ve dealt with in a very long time. I highly recommend Leon and Georgine of Jims fencing Redcliffe. I will definitely be using their services again in the future.

J Sparks

J SparksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Absolutely thrilled with the service provided and fence built by Dhillon and Jagmeet. They went above and beyond what was expected, were very friendly and provided a great service all around. I highly recommend using their services and will be having them back to my home when I need more fence built.

Salli Bilston

Salli BilstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy response and follow up

Contractor was great with his initial response time and attending to the properties. Also very swift at adjusting the quotes when required without fuss. Also a very considered response when dealing with a tricky fence.

David   Wodonga

David WodongaNortheast, VIC

Great service from Scott !

Scott did a great job of repairing our double gate. He was busy but actually fitted us in by coming out on a Sunday afternoon. He reset the gates so they swing a lot easier and fixed a sturdy lock. After all this his fee was very reasonable !!

Chris

ChrisHobart, TAS

Great service and well trained

Great service and attention to detail. The trades person who did the job was very knowledgeable and did a great job. Jim's also provide a level of customer service which seems to be missing from many sole trades persons.

Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job by Corey

Rang Jim's fencing when our fence was blown over. Corey contacted me & came around promptly and gave us a very reasonable quote. Corey completed the job in less than one day on his own. I really thought he was going to have a few people to finish it that quick. It looks great and there was no damage to our plants along the fence line. Excellent service. Have requested a quote for another fence I'm looking to replace.

Love the fencing

John erected 4 fences for us to complement our newly built home. He also oversaw the building of a retaining wall. In total it is over 100m of fencing. John was courteous, skilful, flexible, creative and communicative and we are very happy with the work. We would thoroughly recommend John to anyone who has fencing needs.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fence Repair

Corey attended to our blown over fence, The quote was realistic and the time frame to complete job was very satisfactory. The fence looks good quality and looks great back up. We were very pleased with Corey in communicating with him as he replied and followed up and the final product. Highly recommend Corey as a tradesperson.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job Daniel

Daniel was fantastic, prompt, very efficient, an excellent job. Communicated well and everything was organised with ease. Price was fair and reasonable. Thank you Daniel great job. Would use again

Footy

FootyMelbourne

Hard to find good tradesman

KALSI's from Jim's fencing.
He was fantastic, did an excellent job. Communicated everything he was doing. Highly recommend. Price was fair. His estimated length of time was spot on.
He went beyond his scope of work to ensure job was done to satisfy all parties involved. Cheers.

Very satisfied.

Andrew and Shae Kymantis are a great combination and do all they can to accomodate the customer. This is the fourth fence they have built for my family.
Vicki Jenkins .

Sammy

Sammyasked

Can you be please come and give me a quote for a wooden fence that is falling down ? It needs replacing desperately.

Jims Fencing
Jims Fencing

Apologies in the delay in replying - please do call 131 546. Our Call Centre will be able to let you know what is available in your area. A lot of our team are flat out and with suppliers shutting down into the festive break, it could be tricky.

Illusion2000

Illusion2000asked

We received a quote from ''Professional Freddy'' for a paving job. On the quote is stated ''Jims Fencing Chatswood '' and ''Professional Fitouts'' .
Has anyone had any dealings with these people I can't see that any of them have NSW Builders licences??
Do they do the work or do they just sub contract it all out?? In that case how do I find out who actually does the job?