Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did A Great Job

Fix my fence in great time and a great price could not be happier, thanks Willy for the great service you provided would use you again highly recommended. Wayne from Cranbourne

Sturdy fencing

Chris provided knowledgeable advice and friendly customer service right from the start. He built a strong fence with Australian made products and made sure it looked beautiful too. Would highly recommend!

Colour bond fence

Hi I rang Jim’s fencing why because every other so call fencing company did not return my calls or did not come to my place when they said they would. Jim’s fencing was very professional and Justin who did the fence was excellent reliable fantastic job done and always answered his phone .Jims fencing The best cheers Peter

Find out how Jim's Fencing compares to other Fencing Companies

Did great job and very reliable

I needed someone urgently to repair our gate due storm damage, I was worried about the dog escaping and Andrew came same day, fixed the gate really well and at a reasonable price

Great Customer Service

Leon & Georgine recently provided us with a quote to replace an old existing adjoining fence. A pleasure to meet such a really nice couple. They were on time, gave very helpful advice and conducted themselves in a very professional business manner. Kudos guy's.

Zorayda

ZoraydaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacing rear timber fence to colorbond

Nathan was very prompt and professional when he came to give us a quote to replace rear fence. Quote was affordable and job was done professionally.
Leanne was excellent she always answered every email we sent and answered questions we had. Our neighbours are now looking in replacing other fences after seeing the final product. We are very happy and we definitely recommend them :)

Fence replaced... great job!

Suny promptly replied to my request for a fencing quote, he quickly responded to my emails and fitted my job in very quickly, Suny was very professional, polite & and wasted no time doing a great job .

Gate fixed!

I called Jim's to get someone out to reattach my gate that fell over in strong winds. Aaron called me back within about 10 minutes and came over about 10 minutes later. Had the gate back on in no time, and charged me way less than I was expecting! Great service, thanks!

Vanessa Leeson

Vanessa LeesonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Quality Service

Wayne's prompt reply to my request for a fencing quote, his professional and quality customer service and quick to follow up phone calls when answering any number of enquires I had was excellent. I would definitely recommend him.

Find out how Jim's Fencing compares to other Fencing Companies

Only missing one star because we didn’t go ahead with our plans

Very good. Professional, good client interactions. Didn't go ahead with quoted job straight away, but will mostly go with him for future jobs. Very reasonable and time conscientious. Joe from Jim’s fencing I would recommend ten fold !

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done!

Had Leon & Georgine remove an old timber fence & replace with a Stratco steel fence.
Great contact throughout the quote and build, very pleased with the end results, site was left clean and tidy. Would recommend & employ them again.

Quick response when asked to price on a fence.

Fencer Will was on time to assist with providing detailed quotes on our fencing project.
He was very informative and a pleasure to deal with, walked me through all processes involved with our particular fencing needs.

rick m.

rick m.Illawarra, NSW

Job Well Done Ash (Wollongong)

Thanks Ashley
Great response to my request,friendly helpful and Quick.
Ash managed to fit a relatively small job to repair a back fence , during the rain days we had this week. Professional,courteous and the job was done efficiently neatly and without fuss.
great Job, I would strongly recommend Ash to anyone needing fencing.
Cheers
Ric

A great job

From quoting through to the completion of our new fence, we found Michael Smith to be extremely professional. Punctuality, reliability, workmanship and attention to detail were all excellent. Highly recommended!

Jim

Jim

Over selling: Grey Army fence quote

Great Job

Troy Salvatico of Jim's Fencing did a great job on my side fence, in the Wollongong area. He was polite and efficient and the job looks even better than I was expecting. Thanks Troy.

Kendall

KendallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customers

We were super impressed with the service from Greg, he installed a new fence and gate around our pool. Very happy with price and finished product! Would certainly recommend him.

Brandon Cannon

Brandon CannonSydney, NSW

Professional Service

"Vash was very easy to deal with, he kept us updated every step of the way and did a professional job, I would not hesitate recommend him to my friends"

Great job

Robert was brilliant and quite exceptional. Very professional and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed and appreciated Roberts professionalism, enthusiasm and service. Great job Robert I would recommend you every time."

Tig

TigPerth, WA

Great improvement !

We needed an extension on top of our fence. I called Jim’s as I’d used their garage door service previously.
Suny came promptly , measured up, sent a quote that same day , which I accepted, and the work was completed within a week.
Very happy with the results.
Thank you .