Jim's Fencing
See the Best Fencing Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Fencing

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and prompt.

I was very happy with the service I received. My enquiry was responded to quickly and the quoted price was emailed through, and was fair. All my questions were answered. Thank you, Jim’s fencing !

Neville
Neville South Australia

Good work

Had Mandeep from jims fencing Newtown Hobart replace our old fence and gate.
Very happy with the job and found Mandeep punctual, and good communication throughout the job.
Would be happy to recommend for fencing work

Currawarra
CurrawarraHobart, TAS

Excellent service - achieved what was wanted.

Jim’s Fencing (Lindisfarne, Tasmania), have a great team who listen to the customer, advise well and provide very good workmanship.

Satisfactory work completed promptly

The fencing contractor Hiren was Prompt and reliable. The work was completed satisfactorily sooner than expected and problems discussed clearly and carried out professionally and the area left in a tidy state

Find out how Jim's Fencing compares to other Fencing Companies

A positive experience from start to finish!

Terry and Steve offered a competitive quote, provided great communication throughout the process and a great result. Our new double gates look fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job looks great

Great work ethics from the guys ,job was completed on time and looks fantastic, the price was great they quoted the job same day was finished within a week thanks heaps will recommend you to all our friends

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Outstanding service.

Bobby was outstanding. Credit where it’s due. We’ve had a bit of work done recently and out of all the trades, we found Bobby to be professional, efficient and easy to deal with. Had an old garden fence removed and a new colourbond fence installed with lattice extension. We were happy and our neighbour was happy. At the time we were in a rush to get this job done and Bobby managed to fit us in. Very grateful and the fence looks great. I’d definitely recommend Bobby and will use him again in the near future.

Ash O.
Ash O.Sydney, NSW

It's ultimately a scam!

It's ultimately a scam!
I called Jim's fencing, and they have sent me a contractor. The guy removed my fence and the side gate. And I had some comments on the job he told me I need to pay more money and I approved after providing the new quotation (it took him five days for that!). And he told me the job would be done in less than one week.

And now, even after approving the new quotation, he hasn’t provided any dates.

I called Jim fencing more than one time, and they did nothing!

I have paid 50% as a deposit, and I’ve been without a fence or side gate for more than two weeks!
Which is not safe at all!!!!!

Please don’t use them! Just contract any fencer directly and pay only 10% as a deposit!

Caroline
CarolineHobart, TAS

Front gate repair

Jim’s Fencing we’re responsive, on time and provided exceptional workmanship. My gate has been repaired and now swings easily every time. Excellent job and I would highly recommend their service

Adam D
Adam DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!!!!

jessicacadams
jessicacadamsHobart, TAS

Extremely happy with Jim's Fencing in Hobart

Rabar has the fencing franchise in my part of Hobart and I was extremely happy with the punctual, time-efficient, service. Fantastic, sturdy fence and regular communication on both e-mail and phone.

Dimitrios
Dimitrios

Phenomenal service received Jnk Landscaping & Maintenance

Darren
DarrenPerth, WA

Unhappy Customer

New colour bond fence installed is not straight. All rails are not level and or even.
Fake turf was not reinstated correctly.
Both ends of new fence are not aligned with existing fence.
Between some posts, there is 50mm difference measured of house brick work.
During installation, I had to point out to Sam that the fence was not straight or the posts level. At one stage, Sam had to leave and purchase more rails after I pointed out they were not straight.

I would be happy to show any prospective customer the finished fence that I have been left with before they use Sam - Jim's Fencing (Greenwood). Use anyone else but Jim's Fencing (Greenwood)

What a disappointment.

• Incentivised Review No

Poorest job at fence installation

Posts have not been checked out for the rails
All rails are not level and gaps between rails uneven.
Rails have been bolted to outside of posts with bolts protruding to cause injuries

Jim's Fencing
Jims G.Jim's FencingSend a private message

Hi, can you please call 131 546 so that we can help rectify the work.

Love my new fence!

Toan (Tim) from Jim’s fencing was awesome. He was so friendly, polite and helpful with my new fence and left everything clean afterwards. His team worked so quickly and he got back to me with a quote and time with a very quick turn around. I can’t stop looking at my beautiful new fence!