Jim's Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim's Fencing Nambucca

James did a fantastic job putting in a post and rail style fence at Hillbilly Haven We are very happy with the result. The brief was to keep the dogs in and chooks out which is exactly what we got.

Vernon and Crew - Kingston

Vernon did an excellent job under difficult circumstances. I was particularly impressed with the cleanliness of the site once the job was completed - not a scrap of rubbish to be seen!

Jerome -

Jerome who was the person to contact me was fantastic, turned up and measured old fences on time and
sent quote through when he said he would.
would recommend Jim's fencing to any one needing new fencing.

jims fencing-Mr.Nick Drake

Nick Drake did amazing job,with my fence,over 55metres on a sloping block,and straight as an arrow.Always courteous,on-time,and explained all aspects of the job,,correctly.Im a carpenter myself,and would recommend him to anybody.

Terrible and unprofessional

Called and asked for a quote. Advised there was fencing dispute with neighbour. Corey came and got scared of the neighbour, chickened out right in front of him! Could not even wait to call me afterwards to let me know he is too scared to do the job. I Complained to Regional Manager about this unprofessional behaviour.

Relieved

Paul is very professional and clear about every aspect of the work he intends to do. I brought him in to remedy another company’s work so that is very important to me.

Amazing job!

Couldn’t be happier with the service and end result provided by Michael from Jim’s fencing in Geelong. He did an incredible job. Highly recommended to anyone needing a new fence!

Fence replacement Rosanna

Daniel was excellent with communication and workmanship. He arrived when booked on time and did a great job. He was polite and professional. I would recommend him to others. Jenny (Rosanna Victoria)

A professional and fantastic fencing job!

After a bad experience with another fencing contractor I spoke with Jim's Fencing who told me Babaljeet (who is local to me) would call me within the next 2 hours. He called promptly, and from that moment onward we had a very professional, timely and fantastic experience with him. Our new fence not only looks fantastic, the old one was taken down and removed promptly and without mess and the team were lovely to deal with. I highly recommend Babaljeet from Jim's fencing for anyone in Canberra looking for a reliable, professional service. Thanks Babaljeet.

We love our new fence and privacy

Scott and his worker made for us two fences. the demolition of the very old timer fences was done very quickly and without mess. The fences were erected quickly and professionally. The site was left raked and free debris.

A job well done!

Your contractor Suny was punctual, professional and polite when quoting and on the day of installation, he arrived at the time he said, which meant no waiting around. The gate was installed without a fuss and it is fantastic. Thank you for a job well done.

Excellent - very pleased.

Very happy with the job - done promptly and professionally.
The contractor was very friendly and personable - and easy to get on with. he did what he said he would, and in a most timely fashion.

Great service, professional job

I contacted Jim’s Fencing for a quote. Chris, the Franchisee actually got back to me within about 5 mins. We arranged for him to come out and quote which he did. The job was finished within a week of first speaking to him. He kept me well informed as to when he was coming. The job was neat and professional. I would definitely recommend Chris.

Jim's Fencing on Fixing Colourbond Fence in Baldivis

Very Prompt and Efficient by Jim's Fencing. Calm and patient and gave good suggestions and did a fantastic clean job. Will definitely call you for the next fencing / gate installation.

Jim's Fencing, what a disappointing experience

I requested a Jim's Fencing rep to come to my house to provide a quotations to replace some rusted screws in my glass fence. He turned up close to the time he suggested but that is where the positive review ends. I had to chase him for the quote, I then called him to confirm I wished to proceed on 2 August and then sent a text requesting an update on when he would do the job last Sunday 18 August and here we are now on 22 August and still no response. Very poor response and service from a company and franchise I thought I could trust. Not good enough and I wont recommend or use Jim's in the future based on my experience

Best Price - built the way we had asked - and at literally 10 days notice. Unbelievable . Dave leaves the yard clean.

I have just bought a ‘renovators delight’ with my wife .The fence is shared Boundary fence with my new neighbour. It was in decrepit state, being more than 20 years old and covered with vegetation.
Dave from Jims fencing quoted to remove the vegetation, take away the old fence and build a new 4 rail fence.
We sought 4 quotes, and Dave’s was not only the most competitive - he was able to do the work from the day we had settlement at the house.
You couldn’t normally get this type of service.
I would recommend Dave from Jim’s Fencing to everyone.

Cheers!

Excellent worker

This guy was awesome. Would definitely recommend. Excellent worker, finished in good time, all work very very tidy and beyond expectation. Thanks Andrew, will definitely call on you if we need more help like this.

Great service and work - could not ask for more.

Prith was prompt in contacting me after lodging an online enquiry. His advice at the quote visit for a better fence was appreciated. The work completed was efficient and of a high standard. Price good too. Very happy to recommend and use again. The whole process of using Jim's was quick and easy. No calling out 5 tradies just to get one who will actually turn up. Thanks Prith.

A terrific job, well done and well priced.

Our job was quoted for, we accepted the quote and the men turned up on time and finished the job when they had said they would. Fast and efficient service. Have already passed details to a neighbour who watched the proceedings and was impressed.

Michael from Jim's Mowing.

Michael impressed with his professionalism, would highly recommend him to others. Michael was punctual with both his quote and the time he promised to erect fence in. He explained in plain terms the materials he would use and the benefits of using him as our fencing contractor

Can you be please come and give me a quote for a wooden fence that is falling down ? It needs replacing desperately.
Apologies in the delay in replying - please do call 131 546. Our Call Centre will be able to let you know what is available in your area. A lot of our team are flat out and with suppliers shutting down into the festive break, it could be tricky.

We received a quote from ''Professional Freddy'' for a paving job. On the quote is stated ''Jims Fencing Chatswood '' and ''Professional Fitouts'' . Has anyone had any dealings with these people I can't see that any of them have NSW Builders licences?? Do they do the work or do they just sub contract it all out?? In that case how do I find out who actually does the job? Thanks

CategoryFencing Companies