Verifiedjimsfencing.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.3
4.3

Della
DellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Metal fence is the way to go

Ahmed and Abdul from Jim’s Bentleigh communicated well and were polite from quoting to finishing the job. It was a small section of paling fence replaced by a metal fence. They took their time to ensure it was erected correctly and checked with myself and husband in regards to any details as the job progressed. All rubbish was removed as per quote including some soil. I recommend using their services.
Chris H.
Chris H.

Hussein was easy to deal with everything got done as he said

Straight forward very happy with the job all done in a timely fashion

Rob B

We had Jims Fencing Kincumber replace a section of the colourbond fence at our property in Copacabana. The team were efficient, courteous and professional. The work was completed to a very high standard as the site was uneven and ackward to access. The price was competitive to other quotes received. What won them the work was their price, honesty, and experience. The final result was a great fence that both Neighbours are extremely happy with! I would have no hesitation in recommending Jim's Fencing Kincumber.
Paul S.
Paul S.

Work so far

We have not had any work completed as yet, but the preparation and keeping us up-to-date with how we are progressing has been first class
Dave
DaveIllawarra, NSW

Extremely poor workmanship

A neighbour contracted Jim's fencing Cronulla to replace a section of fencing. Although access was provided Daniel deemed that his job would be easier after driving his truck back and forth through my adjacent property. No permission was sought or granted. My sloping lawn was extremely wet following weeks of torrential rain and as a result a deep ~20m long rutted path has been worn into the lawn and sections of turf stripped away. Huge stones and garden waste (including old broken pots) from an unknown source were left behind. When requested to make good [Name Removed] was uninterested.
Dan
Dan
Jim's Fencing   DM

Sorry to hear about this can you please call up 131 546, it will go straight to the area manager. We need the details of the franchisee if possible, this will be escalated to Jim himself. Please let our team know it hasn't been resolved.

Serdar Sam Niyazi
Serdar Sam NiyaziSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Poor workmanship and no accountability

Had a terrible experience with Jim's Fencing Casula.
Had a gate fitted at my property and was ripped off on a windy night only 4 weeks later.
Franchisee wants to blame the wind when this gate is the only one in the entire estate that ripped off. It even damaged my neighbours car.and damaged house bricks.
Franchisee is not answering calls or returning messages so have to try different avenue which is not ideal.
Rates and Fees
  • +4Thumbnail
Wavy
WavySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great job. Thanks Lovepreet

Great job done by Lovepreet and his co worker. On time and without any fuss.
Phil
PhilPerth, WA2 posts

Tom K.
Tom K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Very happy with the work of Thom and employees from Jim's Fencing Happy Valley. Straight as an arrow polite and courteous service. Great advice, attention to detail and professionalism.

Thank you Thom.

S Polly
S PollyPerth, WA

Disappointed customers

To say the quality of the fence we paid for was poor would be an understatement.
Not one part of either fence is either plumb of straight. Some posts are 45mm out of level from top to bottom (1.8m)
The contractor damaged our pool pump but refused to take responsibility.
We paid in good faith after complaining to Jim’s as they seemed apologetic at the time and promised to get the issues fixed asap. Four months on nothing has been done to remedy the problem.
Please just pay the extra money and use actual professionals.
The stress and extra financial cost was not worth it.
Guy O
Guy O

Awkward fence replacement after tree removal in City Beach

I had a small but difficult fencing job covering some new colourbond fence and installing some new super six panels into my house in City beach - The job was complicated because the super 6 needed to be supported on a steel frame and fitted into a corner and up to existing panels. All very awkward; requiring some innovation. Eugine and his boys did a good for me - happy with the result. Guy Olver City Beach.
Alicia
Alicia

Only out to make a dollar!

Jim's fencing are only good for allowing their franchisees (Cronulla in specific) to build 3m non complying fences without a DA and turning a blind eye to it. Only out to make a dollar, not respecting rules and regulations.
Rani B.
Rani B.Perth, WA

Jim's Fencing   DM

Hi Rani, sorry to hear about this. Have you contacted our team on 131 546? Please do so if you haven't so our area manager can sort out this poor workmanship for you.

Emma
Emma

Would highly recommend

We recently used the services of Lovepreet of Jim’s Fencing Queanbeyan. He was communicative and polite. The invoice was well priced and the end result was beautiful with the area left clean and tidy at the end of the day. The whole process was just so easy. Would use again!

Justeen
Justeen

Hi
I was wondering n if I can arrange a quote for our new build - our neighbour used you and said you was good on price and the work is good - can you please let me know where/ how I arrange this ? Thank you Justine friend

Jim's Fencing   DM

Certainly can, please call 131 546 when ready and our team will give you a free quote.

Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.

I can only speak for Jim’s fencing covering New Norfolk but they were indeed excellent in quoting, delivering and services

Mordecai S.
Mordecai S.

I just had a new colourbond fence installed in my backyard but noticed there is a 5-10cm gap between the new fence and the old woodland fence. What’s the standard? Is that acceptable as the fencer is requesting to be paid?
What about gaps under sleepers? What’s the standard?
Thanks Mordy

JaeJae
JaeJae

Adelaide sa ) how much do people pay for a front fence to be supplied and installed fairly small yard say one and half car length lol

CategoryFencing Companies