Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

Called twice but couldn't even get a quotation!

I would like to be able to tell everyone about the great service we got from Jim's Fencing and the wonderful job they did. However, I can't do that.

I called Jim's Fencing twice and couldn't even get anyone to give a quotation. The call centre operator was dismissive.

Jim's Fencing Yarrabilba

Recently used Andrew from Jim's Fencing, Yarrabilba to make some fence modifications and install a Modular Wall along one boundary. Service and the end result were excellent. Can highly recommend his services.

Fantastic job

Thanks to Shayne from Vic Park (WA). Did an outstanding job, couldn't ask for better. Great price, fence looks fantastic and he went the extra mile when required. Left everything super clean and tidy as well. VERY highly recommended, thanks Shayne.

Mohummad was punctual on the day of giving us a quotation and also on the day of delivering the replacement fence. Highly recommendable service delivered by the team from Mohammad

Great Job & Communication

Thanks to Joe from Jims Fencing East Geelong. When getting quotes for our fence replacement we were dealing with no shows and time wasters until we got onto Jims Fencing. Within 2 hours of lodging an online request with Jims Fencing I received a call from Joe who locked in a time to come and have a look to prepare a quote and he arrived on time & actually listened to our ideas!

The works were also locked in and completed on time without hassle. The job was spaced over 2 days so that the fence posts could be put in the first day and set properly overnight before the railings and palings went on the following day. Most other companies wanted to do the whole job in one day with quick set concrete.

Price was also reasonable and on par with other quotes - thanks again Joe!

Waste of time & felt scammed.

I needed a new fence and called to arrange a quote. The 13-number is basically a call centre, they ask for all your personal details, email address phone number and then say 'there's no availability'... Why didn't you just say there's no contractors on our file. Save your time (and patience)

Data collection

Jim's Fencing sends an email. I go the website and fill in form for a quote. They collect all the information from me to only tell me they do not provide service in my area. Why cannot they just tell me upfront or not send me the email at the first place? Is this just about collecting data?

Superb

Thank you to Blake and Darryl on a superb job highly recommend!!!!!Nice to see that pride and dedication and committment to service still can be found. Great job thanks again

A breath of fresh air

From the moment Ric phoned to arrange a quote for our fence to the completion of our project we were so glad we contacted Jim's fencing. Being well known company we initially thought we might pay for it in the price. We couldn't have been more wrong. The fencing job we required was quite complex and Ric was so reassuring every step of the way. Thank you Ric for everything. We will absolutely recommend you to anyone requiring fencing.

excellent work

Great job by Matt and his team at Jim's Fencing Craigmore. Feeling very secure in my home now that the new gates have been installed. Thank you! and thanks for taking my wheelie bins in :-)

Henry Pham knows fencing

We used Henry from Earlwood. Was very polite and knowledgeable so I can highly recommend him. Thanks for the lovely fence

Just what we wanted.

From the moment I requested a quote we have been very happy with the quality of service we have received. We had 3 quite different areas to be fenced. The advice we received was spot on and the work was completed on the set day to a very high standard. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

DON'T HIRE THESE COWBOYS!

They put in the posts and within an hour were putting on the railings. The whole fence was done in one day. 1 year on it was crooked because concrete needs time, 24 hours to set and harden. They refused to remove the posts from the old fence. They are still here too. I'm a middle aged woman with sciatica and there is a 30 kilo chunk of concrete on each of four posts. We called them but as the neighbour arranged the job IRS all in his name and they wouldn't even speak to us.

Ric at Jim's fencing meadow springs

Ric from Jim's fencing meadow springs was brilliant. We got a low quote and fence fixed within 1 business day. The fence looks great and Ric was very professional and did a great job. Will be using him to replace all fencing

Good Job

Very pleased with the new fence, done by Mr V Singh, from JIm's fencing I would definitely recommend him could not fault is work and we didn't have to clean up after they left

Great professional service

I needed a job done quick and Troy at Jim’s Fencing Woonona was the complete professional. He was extremely courteous, always turned up when he promised (rare in the trade game) and did the job when he said he would for the price he quoted. A great guy and I’d never look anywhere else if I needed another fencing job done. Thanks again Troy.

Best price and very professional for my situation (Perth)

I had Aaron come and give and my neighbour a quote. He sent a proper quote in an email unlike some of the other companies I got quotes from. He came and did the job in the colour we asked for. Everything seems fine to me.
He was always friendly and courteous.

Absolute disgrace

Items from my yard have gone missing. I don’t appreciate thieves! Have not turned up on the days they said they would.

Great Canberra Service

Varinder was very professional, communication was regular and timely and the job was completed quickly and to a high standard. The price was quite expensive but comparable to other companies in the area, and the materials were of good quality.

Excellent from start to finish

The workman we had was called Shayne, and he was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He returned calls quickly, came within the next two days to measure and quote, and installed the fence the following week. Our new fence looks AMAZING!

Can you be please come and give me a quote for a wooden fence that is falling down ? It needs replacing desperately.
Apologies in the delay in replying - please do call 131 546. Our Call Centre will be able to let you know what is available in your area. A lot of our team are flat out and with suppliers shutting down into the festive break, it could be tricky.

We received a quote from ''Professional Freddy'' for a paving job. On the quote is stated ''Jims Fencing Chatswood '' and ''Professional Fitouts'' . Has anyone had any dealings with these people I can't see that any of them have NSW Builders licences?? Do they do the work or do they just sub contract it all out?? In that case how do I find out who actually does the job? Thanks

Similar listings