Verifiedjimsfencing.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.3
4.4

Tom K.
Tom K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Very happy with the work of Thom and employees from Jim's Fencing Happy Valley. Straight as an arrow polite and curious service. Great advice, attention to detail and professionalism.

Thank you Thom.

S Polly
S PollyPerth, WA

Disappointed customers

To say the quality of the fence we paid for was poor would be an understatement.
Not one part of either fence is either plumb of straight. Some posts are 45mm out of level from top to bottom (1.8m)
The contractor damaged our pool pump but refused to take responsibility.
We paid in good faith after complaining to Jim’s as they seemed apologetic at the time and promised to get the issues fixed asap. Four months on nothing has been done to remedy the problem.
Please just pay the extra money and use actual professionals.
The stress and extra financial cost was not worth it.
Guy O
Guy O

Awkward fence replacement after tree removal in City Beach

I had a small but difficult fencing job covering some new colourbond fence and installing some new super six panels into my house in City beach - The job was complicated because the super 6 needed to be supported on a steel frame and fitted into a corner and up to existing panels. All very awkward; requiring some innovation. Eugine and his boys did a good for me - happy with the result. Guy Olver City Beach.
Alicia
Alicia

Only out to make a dollar!

Jim's fencing are only good for allowing their franchisees (Cronulla in specific) to build 3m non complying fences without a DA and turning a blind eye to it. Only out to make a dollar, not respecting rules and regulations.
Rani B.
Rani B.Perth, WA

Jim's Fencing   DM

Hi Rani, sorry to hear about this. Have you contacted our team on 131 546? Please do so if you haven't so our area manager can sort out this poor workmanship for you.

Emma
Emma

Would highly recommend

We recently used the services of Lovepreet of Jim’s Fencing Queanbeyan. He was communicative and polite. The invoice was well priced and the end result was beautiful with the area left clean and tidy at the end of the day. The whole process was just so easy. Would use again!
Barry
BarrySouthwest, VIC

Solved the problem very efficiently

I used Rob from Ocean Grove Jim's Fencing to fix a problem self-closing gate and couldn't be more happy. He responded straight away, saw what the issue was and returned the very next day and repaired the gate.
He was very easy to deal with, very prompt and very efficient. I will gladly recommend his work to anyone. Great customer service and a privilege to meet him.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Job!!

Couldn't be happier with the work done by Matt of Jim's Fencing. Matt was really friendly and did an excellent job replacing our old fence. He turned up when he said he would, kept us informed right throughout the job, took away the old fence and the whole process from quote to completion was seamless. Highly recommend Matt for any fencing job. Thank you!!
Angela
Angela

Outstanding service!

I would give Mandeep from Jim's Fencing Melton more than 5 stars. He was so professional, patient and great to deal with. Mandeep was quick and efficient and very reasonably priced. We requested a fence and it was installed a few days later. He cared a lot about his job and cleaned up after himself and the quality of the job is very good. For all your fencing needs around the Western Suburbs I would highly recommend Mandeep!
Ben
Ben

Great fence and very easy to work with

I highly recommend Rabar. He was extremely polite and professional, even cleaning up where he had worked all waste material which showed immense pride in his work. when I asked for a bar to be built into the fencing line with no real instruction other than I don't want it to stand out on the other site, he did not disappoint.
Rates and Fees
Stacey D.
Stacey D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Jeffrey from Jim's - Brisbane Northside is great!

The whole experience was excellent. Clear communication. The fence was installed on a day that turned in to showers towards the end, but the guys kept going until it was finished. very happy with everything about the job.
Jane B
Jane B

Excellent service

Brett Turner of Jim’s Fencing Yarrawarrah did an outstanding job organising the replacement of our colourbond fence around the perimeter of our property. He coordinated the teams to replace the whole fence in 5 days which was very beneficial as us and all our neighbours have dogs. Brett was very professional and went out of his way to achieve a fence that looks really great and adds to the appearance of our house.
Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Jaimes from Jim’s fencing was fabulous from beginning to end. He made the whole process so easy, he was very organized, fast, professional and had a high attention to detail. We could not be happier with his service and our finished job.
Grant Regall
Grant RegallSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No show

Booked in a date and he was a no show. Didn’t return call or let me know.
Marie
Marie11 posts

Attention to detail, meticulous work, very neat and tidy

John Pullman did a terrific job for us. Small but tricky fence extension. I doubt many other tradesmen would have put the thought and care that John puts into his work. Highly recommended.

Justeen
Justeen

Hi
I was wondering n if I can arrange a quote for our new build - our neighbour used you and said you was good on price and the work is good - can you please let me know where/ how I arrange this ? Thank you Justine friend

Jim's Fencing   DM

Certainly can, please call 131 546 when ready and our team will give you a free quote.

Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.

I can only speak for Jim’s fencing covering New Norfolk but they were indeed excellent in quoting, delivering and services

Mordecai S.
Mordecai S.

I just had a new colourbond fence installed in my backyard but noticed there is a 5-10cm gap between the new fence and the old woodland fence. What’s the standard? Is that acceptable as the fencer is requesting to be paid?
What about gaps under sleepers? What’s the standard?
Thanks Mordy

JaeJae
JaeJae

Adelaide sa ) how much do people pay for a front fence to be supplied and installed fairly small yard say one and half car length lol

CategoryFencing Companies