Jim's Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job by Corey

Rang Jim's fencing when our fence was blown over. Corey contacted me & came around promptly and gave us a very reasonable quote. Corey completed the job in less than one day on his own. I really thought he was going to have a few people to finish it that quick. It looks great and there was no damage to our plants along the fence line. Excellent service. Have requested a quote for another fence I'm looking to replace.

Love the fencing

John erected 4 fences for us to complement our newly built home. He also oversaw the building of a retaining wall. In total it is over 100m of fencing. John was courteous, skilful, flexible, creative and communicative and we are very happy with the work. We would thoroughly recommend John to anyone who has fencing needs.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fence Repair

Corey attended to our blown over fence, The quote was realistic and the time frame to complete job was very satisfactory. The fence looks good quality and looks great back up. We were very pleased with Corey in communicating with him as he replied and followed up and the final product. Highly recommend Corey as a tradesperson.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job Daniel

Daniel was fantastic, prompt, very efficient, an excellent job. Communicated well and everything was organised with ease. Price was fair and reasonable. Thank you Daniel great job. Would use again

Footy

FootyMelbourne

Hard to find good tradesman

KALSI's from Jim's fencing.
He was fantastic, did an excellent job. Communicated everything he was doing. Highly recommend. Price was fair. His estimated length of time was spot on.
He went beyond his scope of work to ensure job was done to satisfy all parties involved. Cheers.

Very satisfied.

Andrew and Shae Kymantis are a great combination and do all they can to accomodate the customer. This is the fourth fence they have built for my family.
Vicki Jenkins .

Saff

SaffCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great job, Easy to deal with.

Was super fast to get us a quote and get the work completed. Always stayed in contact to make sure we were up to date with the work. Tidy workmanship.
Would definitely use again.

Melissa H.

Melissa H.Perth, WA

Blake was faultless

Our experience with Blake from Jims fencing was wonderful. He called when I was told he would, he showed up when he said he would and did a wonderful job. I have nothing negative to say about the experience.

Excellent service

Excellent communication, personable, good job all round. Highly recommend for a professional job at a reasonable cost. Would happily recommend Jims Fencing Mont Albert North. And will be using him again for any future work.

John is very good at his job neat tidy and professional and he work is A1 will recommend him highly to anyone

Job well done highly recommended both John and terry and I will past there details on to family and friends to give them more work thankyou for your good work

Daryl S.

Daryl S.Perth, WA

Perfect job and very efficient and friendly

From start to Finnish he did an awesome job and cleaned up any mess he made I am extremely happy with the outcome and recommend James his work is second to none cheers mate !

Belinda

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Mick is a great guy and did an excellent job! We will be recommending him to our friends and contacting him if we have any further fencing needs in the future.

Kathy

KathySouthwest, VIC

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend! Michael from Jim's Fencing Lara was fantastic! Fast reply and quote, Professional, hard working on a tough job, great price, quality workmanship & reliable. Finished fence was perfect and on schedule.

Gina59

Gina59Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Jim's Fencing, Port Macquarie. Reliable, good price, great job, would recommend to anyone

Was one of the 3 people I requested quotes for gate & fixed screen. Scott responded to my request in timely manner, arrived on time to do quote. Quote was competitive & the job was completed efficiently & the Gate & screen look great.

Jim's FencingWheatbelt, WA

Many thanks to Shayne for a job well done. We would recommend his services to anyone requiring thorough, friendly and professional work. Shayne cleaned up the site and removed all the debris from the broken fencing.

Can't get a quote

What a joke. I have contacted them twice (phone & e-mail) requesting a simple quote to replace a paling fence and both times they have told me they are too busy and can't get anyone to quote. I asked them how can they be so busy when they don't do quotes but didn't get an answer. Eventually the work will dry up and maybe then they will have time, but I'm not waiting.

poppys

poppysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Job!

Mick is awesome so glad we found him. Total professional ,helpful and has done a fabulous job on our fence and gate. Would highly recommend him to our friends for sure.

Matthew W.

Matthew W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Complaints Here

Workmanship was excellent. We were kept us up to date with the expected date the fence would be installed, due to other delays this was extended but we were informed. Paul was very respectful of work hours and polite when on site.

Meg

MegCanberra 2600, ACT

Prompt, efficient, and great value for money

There are simply no negatives associated with this fabulous experience. Jeet from Jims Fencing Ngunnawal was polite, responsive, and very easy to deal with. The end result was a great quality fence that my neighbours and I are really impressed with.

Meaghan

MeaghanTasmania

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVIE

Vernon from Jims Fencing was timely, professional, friendly and did a fantastic job of both the fencing and trench work at our home. He provided excellent service and assistance with our decision making regarding our fence issues and privacy concerns. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing new fencing and associated works.

Sammy

Sammyasked

Can you be please come and give me a quote for a wooden fence that is falling down ? It needs replacing desperately.

Jims Fencing
Jims Fencing

Apologies in the delay in replying - please do call 131 546. Our Call Centre will be able to let you know what is available in your area. A lot of our team are flat out and with suppliers shutting down into the festive break, it could be tricky.

Illusion2000

Illusion2000asked

We received a quote from ''Professional Freddy'' for a paving job. On the quote is stated ''Jims Fencing Chatswood '' and ''Professional Fitouts'' .
Has anyone had any dealings with these people I can't see that any of them have NSW Builders licences??
Do they do the work or do they just sub contract it all out?? In that case how do I find out who actually does the job?