Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Fencing

• Rates and Fees

Rhonda
RhondaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My new fence

I recently used Jims Fencing and was very pleased with the service. They were punctual , communicated well and consulted with me at all times. They completed the fencing without delay and I love my new fence, just what I wanted.

Annette Sullivan
Annette SullivanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the prompt service

I asked Jim’s for a written quote. We had a prompt reply and we’re very happy to go ahead with the sale of the property. Josephine or Michael should be in contact soon to go ahead with the fence.

Mary
Mary New South Wales

Perfect

Robi Slaibi was great , I was happy with the great job he done. Robi was very helpful and knew what I wanted , also the price was reasonable so I couldn’t complain.

Blake
Blake

fast efective and reliable

ed from jims fencing hoppers crossing was amazing came in cheaper then other quotes comunicated quickly and got the job done as soon as possible. highly recomend jims hoppers crossing for all femce jobs

Meenakshi Ramaswamy A.
Meenakshi Ramaswamy A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fence Pole Repair - By Will Symons

Due to the recent storm some of my fence poles were damaged which were fixed by Will.
Amazing job, I would recommend him for his professionalism, good communication and his work.

Jim
Jim

ADVICE: Run away, run away

Jim’s Fencing, Glen Waverley, VIC, cannot be bothered ever replying when requested, via their website form, for a quote for a large property boundary timber fence.
Therefore it appears they are unlikely to do a decent job, even if they ever did get ‘around-to-it’.

ADVICE: Run away, run away

New Fence

Will from Jim's Fencing Cranbourne did an amazing job - Excellent and friendly customer service, professional and prompt communication, great ideas and suggestions and fantastic looking outcome. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for all of your hard work!

Stellios

Stellios was great and would definitely use him and recommend him in future.
He’s way of doing business and customer service was great.
What was also great is that he lived very close to me which was very handy.

Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Top Job

Garry from Jim's Fencing Ellenbrook were easy to deal with and did a great job on my gate at the side of my house. When it is time to replace the rest of my fence will be calling them again.

Ray
RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Kalsi was here as promised both days he did a very good job on our fence and cleaned up after he finished I would recommend him for any fencing work you need

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ravi did an amazing job.

Ravi from Jim's fencing Wollert did an amazing job. From the start he was very professional and explained the whole process, even with Melbourne going into lockdown again, Ravi kept me informed. Gate looks and works amazing, the replacement fence is also sturdy and well built. Highly recommend Ravi from Jim's fencing Wollert.

Liz K
Liz KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement of old wooden side fence to colourbond

Edward from Point Cook was very professional, punctual and extremely helpful. When a issue with some of the fencing material occurred he listened and went over and above what we expected to have it rectified. We highly recommend him and would definitely use him again.

Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

Fence Repair in Hammond park WA

Scott from Jim's Fencing responded very quickly to my on-line request to obtain a fence repair quote and once agreed, the repair was completed quickly and efficiently and the quality of workmanship was outstanding !
Highly recommend Scott to anyone south of the river in Perth looking for all things fencing.

fence

The job was done when he said it would be done. they arrived on time he did exactly what I wanted done and I was very happy with the completed job

Beautiful job

Suny did an excellent job with my gate it looks amazing very professional and well mannered and reliable.would highly recommend him for all your fencing needs will be using him again in the future.

Read more reviews - page 2

David G
David Gasked

Do you do small job chain mesh security fencing (less than 3metres total length with 900mm gate -security fence within an apartment carpark)?

Row
Rowasked

We had a fence built with Jims fencing in January, paid our half (it is a boundary fence with neighbour). We have since tried to get a receipt. The fence contractor Adam Powell has not sent us a receipt for the money we have paid despite us asking by text, email. He isn’t responding to phone calls. We need the receipt. Can you help us or do we have to go to fair trading?

Kim
Kim

Yes I would take it to Fair Trading NSW - "The maximum civil penalties for failing to provide consumers with a proof of transaction, or not providing it within the required time, is $15,000 for a body corporate and $3,000 for an individual."

david t.
david t.asked

need quote for damaged fence?

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Fencing representatives