Jim's Fencing

Jim's Fencing

Repair to pool fencing

Thank you Garnet - very happy with advise and price - prompt service. I will call you again next time.
Prompt with quote, pricing was good, prompt with repair of my pool gates and fence

Excellent service

Jamie was very friendly jumped right on the job showed up at the agreed time worked fast and efficiently I would call him again if I needed any more done

CJ duPlessis from Jims fantastic

CJ du Plessis from Jims Fences was punctual and knowledgeable. He gave us good advice on the ideas we had. CJ completed the job on time and his standard of work was excellent. We highly recommend him.

Great Customer Service

"Nathan was very professional, on time and did excellent job, highly recommend him. Customer Service great, took away old fence, cleaned up, did not stop. Job all done in 4 hours

Great looking fence

Mick from Jim’s Fencing arrived on time for both the quote and the job. Very happy with the work done and the fence looks great. Would definitely use them again.

Great Service!

Shayne from Jim's Fencing was excellent from the get go. His manner was very good and extremely professional. The quoting process was very easy and the completed job was perfect. It was great to have a hassle free and professional service which I would highly recommend and definitely use again. Thanks!

Oasis

Love the job Jims fencing did. It helped me turn my backyard into a private oasis. The quote was first rate, job started in a couple of days after the quote was accepted and Clint did a great job installing the fence. I am extremely happy with the way it turned out.

AWESOME.

Our recent experience with Jims Fencing left us very happy.
The service was prompt & honest. Communication was excellent. Blake called and/or turned up when he said he would. We always knew where we stood.
The finish and final "look" are excellent.
Wehave no hesitation in recommending Jims Fencing.

HELPFUL HENRY

"Henry is a very knowledgeable tradesman who is attentive to detail and takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend Henry to those living in the Inner West area.

Happy

Jim’s fencing were the only ones to call back, organize a time for a quote then turned up on time. Professional manner, reasonably priced.
Everyone else I had to chase up, most didn’t turn up when they said they would.

Very, very happy customer, Mt Waverley

Quote from Corey of Mont Albert was competitive, given need for lots of work to remove and clear ivy from neighbour's property. He better adapted the new fence to the slope of the land and added a trellis designed to provide the privacy we and our neighbour required.. Result was an elegant and solid looking fence. Use of rust proof nails was a plus. A great job. We couldn't be happier.

Best tradie experience i have ever had

Abe from Campbelltown SA did a excellent job, he came to site prior to quoting we received our quote quickly and he was well priced. Did the job quickly and did a great job as well would recommend him and certainly use him again.

Happy Customer, Camberwell

Very happy, Corey from Jim's Fencing Mont Albert North arrived on time and left the site in a better state than he found it. Could not be happier with the end result.

Called twice but couldn't even get a quotation!

I would like to be able to tell everyone about the great service we got from Jim's Fencing and the wonderful job they did. However, I can't do that.

I called Jim's Fencing twice and couldn't even get anyone to give a quotation. The call centre operator was dismissive.

Jim's Fencing Yarrabilba

Recently used Andrew from Jim's Fencing, Yarrabilba to make some fence modifications and install a Modular Wall along one boundary. Service and the end result were excellent. Can highly recommend his services.

Fantastic job

Thanks to Shayne from Vic Park (WA). Did an outstanding job, couldn't ask for better. Great price, fence looks fantastic and he went the extra mile when required. Left everything super clean and tidy as well. VERY highly recommended, thanks Shayne.

Mohummad was punctual on the day of giving us a quotation and also on the day of delivering the replacement fence. Highly recommendable service delivered by the team from Mohammad

Great Job & Communication

Thanks to Joe from Jims Fencing East Geelong. When getting quotes for our fence replacement we were dealing with no shows and time wasters until we got onto Jims Fencing. Within 2 hours of lodging an online request with Jims Fencing I received a call from Joe who locked in a time to come and have a look to prepare a quote and he arrived on time & actually listened to our ideas!

The works were also locked in and completed on time without hassle. The job was spaced over 2 days so that the fence posts could be put in the first day and set properly overnight before the railings and palings went on the following day. Most other companies wanted to do the whole job in one day with quick set concrete.

Price was also reasonable and on par with other quotes - thanks again Joe!

Waste of time & felt scammed.

I needed a new fence and called to arrange a quote. The 13-number is basically a call centre, they ask for all your personal details, email address phone number and then say 'there's no availability'... Why didn't you just say there's no contractors on our file. Save your time (and patience)

Data collection

Jim's Fencing sends an email. I go the website and fill in form for a quote. They collect all the information from me to only tell me they do not provide service in my area. Why cannot they just tell me upfront or not send me the email at the first place? Is this just about collecting data?

Can you be please come and give me a quote for a wooden fence that is falling down ? It needs replacing desperately.
Apologies in the delay in replying - please do call 131 546. Our Call Centre will be able to let you know what is available in your area. A lot of our team are flat out and with suppliers shutting down into the festive break, it could be tricky.

We received a quote from ''Professional Freddy'' for a paving job. On the quote is stated ''Jims Fencing Chatswood '' and ''Professional Fitouts'' . Has anyone had any dealings with these people I can't see that any of them have NSW Builders licences?? Do they do the work or do they just sub contract it all out?? In that case how do I find out who actually does the job? Thanks

Similar listings