Aussie Fencing

Aussie Fencing

Fantastic service

I went in got served by alana she was super helpful even offered me a toasted sandwich at 7am
I will definitely return to aussie fencing because it's a good place

Faultless

Helpful advice over the phone, prompt service at the place. Very food prices too. Their quick set cement is cheaper than bunnings.

Very satisfied

Michelle was our installation coordinator and was always on hand to help out, especially when our need for fencing became urgent. Simon (I think), the installer worked tirelessly, professionally, pleasantly (in 37 degree heat) and did a top notch job for us that we'll appreciate for many years to come. We would definitely use Aussie Fencing again, they proved to be the most competitive and also a very pleasant team to deal with. Thank you!

Perfect customer service!

From receiving a prompt quote after a phone call to Aussie Fencing, their customer service throughout the process right through to delivery was excellent! Ordering, payment and even the delivery guy coming all the way out to whoop whoop was just great! Thanks and keep it up!

Don't waste your time.

This company called me up made a booking and then the day before the actual booking they sms me and said they couldn't make it and had to change it for a day that was 11 days after the original booking after already waiting a week for this booking. It is just sad I wouldn't bother wasting your time with this company..

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't satisfactory on this occasion. At Aussie Fencing we pride ourselves on having affordable products coupled with excellent customer service so it's quite upsetting to hear that we failed in this instance. I've been investigating your booking on my end and have tried to contact you by phone without success over the past few days, I will continue attempts to contact you to discuss the outcome of my investigation.It's funny now that I did something that they have the time for me. To little to late.

Excellent service, very good staff, and products

I contacted many fencing companies to do my backyard fence. Aussie fencing was the most cooperative and precise about their work and installation. The outcome is simply Great. Thank you Aussie fencing.

Awesome Customer Service

These guys gave us a quote, and followed up on that quote the next day. We were surprised because we got quotes from other major suppliers, but they never followed up. Besides the very fact that they slam dunked said suppliers prices by hundreds, they were honest and offered us great advice. And they have a sense of humour which really makes a pleasant change in today’s society.
And we were able to collect the very next day. No waiting involved.
Will most definitely be recommending them to friends. And will be returning on many occasions for future projects.
Well done guys and girls.

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service with a beautiful smile from Very helpful and honest advice would definitely use again and highly recommended to anyone looking for fencing products thanks again (Jordan tollan) world needs more people like your self and ur friendly staff

Superb Customer Service

Tuesday: 27/03/18, Purchase: Colorbond Cover Sheets, Rails and Posts. First great experience was a pleasant phone call with Aussie Fencing at 7.20 a.m. Opening time of 7.00 a.m. is hugely advantageous to tradies needing product early. On arrival was greeted warmly by Melissa who was very personable and most importantly had thorough communication skills. Next we were directed to the warehouse where two young gentleman went out of there way to help us. Our purchase was discounted fencing as it was damaged and limited stock. "Damaged" actually turned out to be tiny scratches and dents on the cover sheets you could barely see and they came in an assortment of colours not just one. The colour we needed was Domain and about 60% of the panels covered this. To our surprise both young men took the time to separate and compile the Domain panels we needed even though we bought their remaining stock in all colours. The Kiwi gentleman that loaded up our ute was bright and bubbly and wouldn't allow a woman to do any heavy lifting. O.H & S. in this business is clearly paramount with how clean the warehouse and loading area is, the diligence and conformity of staff with safety clothing and communication and the way safety is conveyed to customers. Being in the customer service industry myself, I know how important exceptional customer service is. Sadly not many people in the industry seem to care these days. Today was like a breath of fresh air. Congrats to Aussie Fencing and your management team. The staff that helped us today were clearly happy and the vibe gave off a very relaxed and enjoyable experience. Stay awesome and don't change a thing.

Yes - had an issue or two - but they fixed it and I’m happy

Bought the pool fencing and delivered as required but were a couple of poles short - a mistake - and I had to buy two to replace them from Bunnings as we were putting the fence up - when I rang them - they paid me back immediately - that’s good business - thanks - I’ll be using these guys again

No Problems...I don't like problems and I had none!!

I want to renovate a few things in my house and live in it. I DO NOT want to chase tradies around for prices and availability and get ridiculous prices. I want the work done and for a reasonable price and no fluff along with it...these guys tick all the boxes. The people in the office were friendly; the guys who did the install did a good job. They need to start doing brick paving, outdoor sheds and structures and stuff like that; then they would be my one stop shop!! Just as a note 'Product Review' ask me if I have been offered a 'reward' for this review...which speaks volumes for how seriously you should be taking these reviews. Me pointing this out means this review will be the most useful review on the site; and also will be censored out by the Product Review staff. Do I get a 'reward' for pointing out that companies buy their positive reviews...? Doubtful. Am I going to be blacklisted? You betcha.

Excellent and Friendly Service

Hi, I visited Aussie Fencing today the 2nd of January 2018 to purchase 3x 50x50mm fence posts that were on just one of their many specials, I was greeted by their friendly and efficient sales staff in reception when I arrived.
I must say I have never seen so many smiling faces in one spot which goes to show positiveness reflects.
As a partially disabled ex veteran I was overwhelmed when the lovely sales staff assisted me loading my trailer, for this a special thanks to them, Well Done Ladies, Much Appreciated.................Barry Jones - CRPM Services

We are return customers to Aussie Fencing in Osborne Park.

Aussie Fencing in Osborne Park are a fantastic company. The office girls are real sweeties and the guys in the yard are both courteous and professional. We have dealt with this company a number of times and have no problems recommending them to others.
So if you are in need of any sort of fencing materials or colorbond sheeting see these guys as their prices are hard to beat.

Two thumbs up from and a big thanks to the guys at Aussie Fencing in Osborne Park. Highly recommended.

Good customer service and quality galvanized piping

Bought some galvanized piping was good quality and reasonably priced . I had Melissa Greenslade at Osborne Park store serve me she was very attentive and paitent and answered all my questions I had about other products.

Easy To Install

We installed Aussie Colour bond panels and the outcome was most satisfactory we found it easy to install the service was excellent and staff friendly.John

Great Service

We recently bought some fencing from Aussie Fencing, the service was just fantastic from the ladies in the office (Thank you for the coffee :) ) to the guys out the back loading our trailer. It wasn't a great day weather wise as it was pouring down, but they just got on with the job and had us loaded in no time. Would definitely recommend them to our family & friends and will be back to order the fencing inserts for our front fence very soon.

Great product, price and service rolled into one

Melissa's excellent customer service and extensive product knowledge helped me from start ( first phone call) to finish ( completion of gate installation).It was a very pleasant & rewarding experience for me. I already started referring Aussie Fencing to tradespeople who have not dealt with this great business yet.

Customer Service - Fantastic

Thank you to Tiffany and Paige at Aussie Fencing for your wonderful, friendly and knowledge customer service.
You took the time to talk and listen to us.
Fantastic!

Great Customer service

We needed a pool fence quickly.We thought bunnings would be cheapest but aussie fencing came in at half the price of others
with all the quality and service being excellent.
Will definitely use again and recommend.
Love the customer service and coffee
Thanks guys

Product n service perfect

The staff are very helpful with the item that i want to purchase.they answer all the question that i want to know

We have a treated pine lap fence that now requires some repairs as our olive trees have displaced some of it. We need some bolts to be used instead of nails. Do you do this type of work? Maree
Hello Maree, If you would like to give us a call on (08)92423344 and press 2 to speak to our installations team we will be able to put you in contact with a contractor that can help you get the repairs done. Regards Aussie Fencing Team

How do I get a quote from Aussie Fencing?
Hello George, You can contact us on 92423344 or email our sales team at: sales@aussiefencing.com Alternatively supply us your contact details on here and we can email or phone you. Our staff will book you in for a free quote and we can take it from there. Regards Aussie Fencing 112 Hector St West, Osborne Park Ph (08) 9242 3344 Open Mon – Fri: 7am - 5pm Sat: 8am - 12pm www.aussiefencing.com.au

Similar listings