Aussie Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul.M

Paul.MPerth, WA

Outstanding Outfit!!

Im a patio installer and came across Aussie Fencing on Gumtree and after i experienced there friendly helpful service combined with quality material at a very cheap price compared to there competitors I havn't looked back. Wether your a tradie or just doing bit of DIY work around the home I highly recommend paying these guys a visit.
cheers
Paul's Patios and Roofing.

Tel

TelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job!!

Just had our back fence replaced at Pacific Pines.
Steve gets back to you promptly with the quote.
Great communicator and job well done as well.
Pricing is very reasonable and would highly recommend Aussie Fencing.

ssuzaki

ssuzakiPerth, WA

Great staff and service

I went in to get only a few items for my daughters cubby house. They did not even care that I was not a trade person nor I only bought a small amount. Alannah helped me with my inquiry and was very friendly. There is a coffee machine there for customers and they also serve toasties which is an added bonus. I ws very happy with the service I got and.

Awesome job!

From first contact to job completed, it was a seamless experience and at a great price. Our special thanks goes to Olivia (Office), Peter (estimator) & especially Wayne (installer). We recommend Aussie Fencing!

Tim

Timperth

Fantastic service

I went in got served by alana she was super helpful even offered me a toasted sandwich at 7am
I will definitely return to aussie fencing because it's a good place

Faultless

Helpful advice over the phone, prompt service at the place. Very food prices too. Their quick set cement is cheaper than bunnings.

zoe

zoeperth

Very satisfied

Michelle was our installation coordinator and was always on hand to help out, especially when our need for fencing became urgent. Simon (I think), the installer worked tirelessly, professionally, pleasantly (in 37 degree heat) and did a top notch job for us that we'll appreciate for many years to come. We would definitely use Aussie Fencing again, they proved to be the most competitive and also a very pleasant team to deal with. Thank you!

Perfect customer service!

From receiving a prompt quote after a phone call to Aussie Fencing, their customer service throughout the process right through to delivery was excellent! Ordering, payment and even the delivery guy coming all the way out to whoop whoop was just great! Thanks and keep it up!

Don't waste your time.

This company called me up made a booking and then the day before the actual booking they sms me and said they couldn't make it and had to change it for a day that was 11 days after the original booking after already waiting a week for this booking. It is just sad I wouldn't bother wasting your time with this company..

Harsh truth
Harsh truth

It's funny now that I did something that they have the time for me. To little to late.

Excellent service, very good staff, and products

I contacted many fencing companies to do my backyard fence. Aussie fencing was the most cooperative and precise about their work and installation. The outcome is simply Great. Thank you Aussie fencing.

Awesome Customer Service

These guys gave us a quote, and followed up on that quote the next day. We were surprised because we got quotes from other major suppliers, but they never followed up. Besides the very fact that they slam dunked said suppliers prices by hundreds, they were honest and offered us great advice. And they have a sense of humour which really makes a pleasant change in today’s society.
And we were able to collect the very next day. No waiting involved.
Will most definitely be recommending them to friends. And will be returning on many occasions for future projects.
Well done guys and girls.

Adam

AdamAustralind

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service with a beautiful smile from Very helpful and honest advice would definitely use again and highly recommended to anyone looking for fencing products thanks again (Jordan tollan) world needs more people like your self and ur friendly staff

Taz

TazAU

Superb Customer Service

Brando

Brando

Yes - had an issue or two - but they fixed it and I’m happy

Bought the pool fencing and delivered as required but were a couple of poles short - a mistake - and I had to buy two to replace them from Bunnings as we were putting the fence up - when I rang them - they paid me back immediately - that’s good business - thanks - I’ll be using these guys again

Captain Buff

Captain BuffPerth, WA

No Problems...I don't like problems and I had none!!

Excellent and Friendly Service

Hi, I visited Aussie Fencing today the 2nd of January 2018 to purchase 3x 50x50mm fence posts that were on just one of their many specials, I was greeted by their friendly and efficient sales staff in reception when I arrived.
I must say I have never seen so many smiling faces in one spot which goes to show positiveness reflects.
As a partially disabled ex veteran I was overwhelmed when the lovely sales staff assisted me loading my trailer, for this a special thanks to them, Well Done Ladies, Much Appreciated.................Barry Jones - CRPM Services

Never again

Never againPerth, WA

We are return customers to Aussie Fencing in Osborne Park.

Aussie Fencing in Osborne Park are a fantastic company. The office girls are real sweeties and the guys in the yard are both courteous and professional. We have dealt with this company a number of times and have no problems recommending them to others.
So if you are in need of any sort of fencing materials or colorbond sheeting see these guys as their prices are hard to beat.

Two thumbs up from and a big thanks to the guys at Aussie Fencing in Osborne Park. Highly recommended.

WayneL

WayneLPerth, WA

Good customer service and quality galvanized piping

Bought some galvanized piping was good quality and reasonably priced . I had Melissa Greenslade at Osborne Park store serve me she was very attentive and paitent and answered all my questions I had about other products.

Easy To Install

We installed Aussie Colour bond panels and the outcome was most satisfactory we found it easy to install the service was excellent and staff friendly.John

Debbie H

Debbie HWheatbelt, WA

Great Service

We recently bought some fencing from Aussie Fencing, the service was just fantastic from the ladies in the office (Thank you for the coffee :) ) to the guys out the back loading our trailer. It wasn't a great day weather wise as it was pouring down, but they just got on with the job and had us loaded in no time. Would definitely recommend them to our family & friends and will be back to order the fencing inserts for our front fence very soon.