100% · 20%

Return Claim Made · No

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Very easy to order and super fast delivery

I have ordered twice from Bed Buddies and both times the order has been dispatched the next day with a tracking number and arrived 1 day later. Very discreet packaging which is nice for this type of product and all items as described on the website. As a bonus with the last order I shopped around on price and with the free delivery this site was the cheapest. Show details
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products at great prices. Excellent Customer Service Too

My partner and I love the range of products available. The prices appear to be so much cheaper than anywhere else and they offer a price match guarantee. We have purchased a few products so far and found the quality to be pretty good. We had an issue with one product being shipped incorrectly, and the correct product was shipped straight away, and we got to keep the incorrect one.