4.3

Karen M.

Heinrich
HeinrichSydney, NSW2 posts

Needs a little help

The wing clasp is a little too big in size for a modest sized male member but if used together with an inner tickle sleeve it works really great offering a great many combinations. A well made and reliable product Show details ·  1
happy customer
happy customer

perfect products

purchased several products cant fault a single one all perfect Show details ·  1
Dylan Mate
Dylan Mate

Ordered almost a month ago

I placed an order almost a month ago and still haven't even received tracking info. I've contacted support numerous times via email and still nothing. I've now started a case with PayPal thankfully I used PayPal to hopefully get a refund. Not sure what happened site seems very shady BEWARE! Show details
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

No refunds just rip you off!!!!!

No refunds offered at all... Buyer beware... You will be scammed...keep away they will rip you off do not use this site..Scam. Show details
corky
corkyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

The best online adult products company

Over the years I have purchased many great products and the best part is not feeling embarrassed about describing in detail particular needs involved with a possible product to buy.
I could never feel free to talk in such detail to a retail outlet.
Recently I have had some issues regarding various products acquired but this is due to my failing libido, not the products.
I'm sure in time I'll discover one of the many great products possibly suiting my sexual situation.
Cherry Banana is a great company to deal with, and they make you feel so welcome and included.....Much like a family. Show reply
Maxine R.
Maxine R.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Always wonderful customer service

I have purchased from cherry banana many times before and have always been more than satisfied with the products and the customer service. I will always be a repeat customer Show details ·  1
Mow
Mow
  Fair Incentive Verified

The product was very perfect and efficient

This product is a product I like and it works perfectly this is my second time buying it and I like it very much and will always buy it in the future thanks Show details ·  1
AVE
AVESouth East Queensland, QLD

I normally always go into sex shops and was hesitant buying online, at first…

I umm’d and arh’d about my first online toy purchase (I like to see and feel/try products before adding to my collection). My initial purchase form Cherry Banana was because of the products they stock and after I made a last minute change to my order, was delighted by the wonderful customer service and support from the team. They know their products and we’re prompt to help. I already feel loyal to the site and recently made another purchase (now feel confident buying from Cherry Banana) and OMG, my new toy is my all-time favourite addition to my collection. Wow!! Check out product reviews on their site, I also add to them and have found other customer reviews helpful too. Cherry Banana is my one-stop shop for bliss-out fun. x Show details ·  2
Shang
ShangPerth, WA

Very good

#82742 I look forward to my dates with my purchase. I read the recommendations and reviews provided by Cherry Banana. Great advice. Show reply
Heinrich
HeinrichSydney, NSW2 posts

Adrien Lastic Lingus Max 10 Ring

Terrific 10 speed vibration used as a couples ring. Batteries are easy to change as well.
Additionally for solo use if a ribbon is put through cavity and alongside vibrator and tied up under whole male package it gives an unfortgettable perenium experience. Show details ·  1
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Exceeded my expectations

The product, service, and especially the packaging is second to none. The products are of excellent quality with good descriptions that are informative. And there’s an instructional video for some items too! The service and speed of delivery was very quick considering the current situation with Covid. We will definitely be shopping here again! Psst check out the healthy range ;) Show details ·  1
Kym
KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow Cherrybanana

Our little group is VERY impressed with our order #91994 in quality, speed of delivery and attention to detail, especially with Covid hassles, Xmas and New Year. You have filled our sometimes complex orders with no fuss and your ongoing knowledge of our choices means that you can advise us on products that will suit us perfectly..Thanks Cherrybanana, we love ya. Kind regards, Kym and crew Show details ·  1
User 593
User 593Central West, NSW
  Fair Incentive

The products were exactly as described, fast delivery and excellent communication 10/10 will be shopping again also descreat packages which is good Show details ·  1
Trevor G.
Trevor G.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Big man cleanser is perfect for my needs

The big man cleanser is exactly what I was looking for to cleanse myself of all the nasties before the action. At first I was a bit surprised about the size of it but have come to realise it does a really good job of cleansing & also because of the size it prepares me for any size I am lucky enough to take. Show details ·  1