2Wild Secrets

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.

The best in ages!

The Gildo works like a dream: ordering was simple and easy and revived my product sooner than the projected delivery date! The only thing that is great to “come” early. Show details ·  1
ALJ
ALJ
  Fair Incentive

Just the right type of service

Discreet packaging, fast delivery, UX is great, access to reviews to make right decision Show reply
BadAsObsidian
BadAsObsidianCentral Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Your otherhalf live on the other side of the world? No problem!

My fiancé lives in Canada and the app works Flawlessly. Tho it's no as strong as some others if your others elf is Controling it you won't notice or at least I didn't, them legs be shacking. 10/10 Recommend.
IM in Australia and my Partners in Canada and the apps still work. So when it says long distance, it means long distance. Show details ·  1
Paul F
Paul F

Website review

fast postage
Easy to use website, I look forward to using this website in the future Show details ·  1
J3ss
J3ss
  Fair Incentive

Love it it’s my new husband

It’s amazing the vibrating kegal balls are amazing who needs a man letting no one with this product. Show reply
Unnamed
Unnamed
  Fair Incentive

Great products shipped in a timely manner. Awesome customer service! Show details ·  1
Nero
NeroCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Fast and discreet. Amazing service. Our one stop shop for toys. Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh
  Fair Incentive

Some fun for the bedroom

What I got was exactly what I expected. And very good for the price. Shipping was cheap and quick too Show details ·  1
Danielle R.
Danielle R.Hunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent quick response and everything in order will continue using this company to spice things right up!

Great fast love the pleasure you have added in our sex life? Just looking for role play dress ups now to go with all my our goodies! Thx wild secrets. Will continue been a very happy customer Show details ·  1
Amanda E
Amanda E
  Fair Incentive Verified
Lee
Lee

Lovense Lush 3 - Excitement in a bullet

We bought the Lovense Lush 3 and took that bad boy out for a nice dinner and some public play. We barely made it through our main course before there was a rushed request to have dessert at home!
Super impressed with the product quality, and speed of delivery but also because it was $100 cheaper than the next closest retailer! How is that even possible?!! Show details ·  1
john b.
john b.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great site and great service

Cheap, quality toys with great selection from the best manufacturers. Discreet packaging and snappy delivery. Great website and plenty of rewards. One stop shop! Show details ·  1
ash
ashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Pjur lube wow… put your grippy socks on

Ok so there is lube and then there is “lube” do not pass up pjur original! That is unless you don’t like lube that lasts. We loved it that much we even put a small amount on the slip and slide and ended up across the road! Show details ·  1
Moo
MooFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Awesome service speedy delivery great prices and a wide range Show details ·  1
Arman A.
Arman A.

Halleluyah world

Thank you so much for making my world better than ever... Show reply