2Wild Secrets

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

172 reviews · Statistics

88% · 15120 · 12%
Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (129)
See the Best Adult Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bee
Bee

Happy customer

Very happy with fast delivery and discrete packaging. Happy with purchase. Show details ·  1
Aj J.
Aj J.

Powerful toys

Fast, easy delivery. Very impressed with my new toys and very cheap Show reply
Steph
Steph

Gorgeous things!

Just as advertised and delivered safely to doorstep in NZ. Confirmation emails went to spam but customer service to sort out impeccable. Thank you Show details ·  1
Beau
BeauNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Arcwave

No Instructions to even open Container so it looks too small Hope if I can open will it be any go???? Show details
Anon
Anon

100% recommend

Good customer service and produce value. Cheap and reliable, looks likes their products will last long term. They have great variety. And can be contacted if you have any issues which is a relief. Thanks guys Show reply
Joey
JoeyVICGoulburn Valley, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Not what I was looking for but still fun

Was a bit to small and not quite what I was hoping for but still fun Show details
TommyL
TommyL

Discrete Secrets

Discretion, speed & reliability.
Traits you would want in a submarine, found and delivered in submarine looking products from this adult mega store.

Second time shopping and assuredly not the last.
Your orders come in a fully recyclable black bag without a whisper of where it's come from..like you haven't been waiting for the courier since you clicked the cart button.

Easily the fatest shipper for adult stores, it's far too easy to build an order to reach a generous free shipping offer. And in the little time you'll wait, you can think about the items you had to leave behind for next time.

11/10 Show details ·  1

J. Smith
J. SmithVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

A while back I had to make what I thought would be a very awkward phone call, to ask for some suggestions and advice on some couples toys for my partner and I.

Was served by Jordan, and she was an absolute delight.
She made the entire call really relaxing, and she was incredibly knowledgeable about the different products and provided some great suggestions, that my partner and I bought a few days later - and we've been loving them ever since.

Amazing products and amazing service - will be shopping here again. Show details ·  1

Adam
AdamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Epic toys

This are always have great deals the free gift over $100 is great for lube top up can’t fault them Show details ·  1
Shaneo
Shaneo

Ride em cowgirl

Great product . Wife loves it she can control the tempo with the remote control. Show details ·  1
Nat
NatQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified
Peter P
Peter P
  Fair Incentive Verified

Let's light it up again

After 15 years of marriage we decided we need it to spice things back again so I decided to be proactive and order some lingerie and oh my!
It definitely worked and we have been enjoying them every night for 2 straight weeks
We are already browsing new options for valentines. Show details ·  1
Tara
Tara

Amazing

Hubby and I are very happy with our purchase. Super fast delivery. And well packaged Show details ·  1
Rachel
Rachel

Fantastic

Discreet delivery with a black bag on arrival. Goods came in unopened packaging as described. Fantastic service and great delivery times to rural area. Will definitely order again given how far we are from high end products. Show details ·  1
SYLVIA
SYLVIAWAPeel, WA

Perfect toys

I haven't used these yet but look forward to. Look like easy to use.Great efficient service. Show details ·  1