Excelent Speed And Service

I am so glad I found this site because everywhere else I have looked was just way to pricey! Great service and speedy delivery time. Will definitely have to shop again.

Jo T

Jo TAdelaide

Best online shop ever!!!

My husband and I are so very happy since finding Randy Fox. The products we have purchased are great & the prices are even better!! And it's only a couple of days until you get to play with your new toys. Our sex life has never been better. Thank you!
    Pricing is fantastic, products are exactly as listed, shipping is quick

Very professionally done.

Easy to browse and order, discreet packaging and prompt delivery, and the..... goods were as advertised. I would recommend shopping here for anyone else, and personally intend to do so again.

My wife and I find the browsing to be worth our time, even when not purchasing, again, I would seriuously recommend this company.

Adult Shops

Find out how Randy Fox compares to other Adult Shops

5 Stars Service

Their Online web service is the new age digital world, however, their telephony service is good old fashion customer service. You call them, they answer and you could hear, feel and sense them working either running down the warehouse to pull your special items off the shelve and making sure it gets wrapped and sent on time; Or he could hear them typing and paying attention to the buyer, making sure the correct details of everything is entered correctly. No body like delay in delivery, Rand Fox makes us feels like Christmas, receiving our gifts on time.
    Good Old Customer Phone Service

Randy F.Randy Fox

Display Name

Display Nameasked

Sure... Here's my Question. Just what is a Randy Rewards Point and where do I spend one?

Randy F.Randy Fox

Randy Rewards is a rewards program that allows Randy Fox members to earn points and save on their purchases by interacting with the Randy Fox website in a number of ways. Our customers and their satisfaction are our number one priority, so we have integrated the Randy Rewards system throughout our website in order to give back to our community. Randy Rewards Points will be awarded for such activities as: registering as a member, purchasing products, signing up to our newsletter, reviewing products, supplying video reviews, referring friends and so on. Full details can be found on our website.

Other Adult Shops