Randy Fox

See the Best Adult Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Randy Fox

Omega
OmegaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products are not shipped discretely, use caution when ordering,.

After reading positive reviews in this website for randy fox i decided to go shopping as i was in the market for something fun. What I got is going to be extreme embarrassment if any of the dozens of people involved in the chain of custody of this parcel decide to do even a tertiary google search. I am steaming mad and won't be using this company ever again

Chris J.Randy Fox

Excelent Speed And Service

I am so glad I found this site because everywhere else I have looked was just way to pricey! Great service and speedy delivery time. Will definitely have to shop again.

Ali
AliMelbourne

Great price and fast shipping

Couldn't be happier. It was the cheapest available, fast shipping, and accurate description. it is very hard to find good diva sized products. More please! Only thing that could be improved is to right more in the online description of the product. Also in general... Only show products in stock when searching online would be better.
Sizing as a plus product was accurate

Tony
Tony

Great online store

Ordering online is Simple & Fast with huge range. Product arrived in 2 days with batteries & free gift. Items are very well made and top quality not cheap and nasty like some have been. The wife enjoyed using the item. We will buy from them again. We Highly recommended you give them a try.

Find out how Randy Fox compares to other Adult Shops

great product , fast delivery.

I am living alone without a girlfriend. The Flasglight toy is nice. Soft, reasonable price and with some free Lub liquids as gift. I love to use it , better than a real girl...
Enjoy it while watching adult videos
Will try other toys with more functions ..........
relaxation is necessary .
Realistic

Jo T
Jo TAdelaide

Best online shop ever!!!

My husband and I are so very happy since finding Randy Fox. The products we have purchased are great & the prices are even better!! And it's only a couple of days until you get to play with your new toys. Our sex life has never been better. Thank you!
Pricing is fantastic, products are exactly as listed, shipping is quick

belle amie
belle amie

We vibe 3

An awesome good quality little gadget, compact in size yet packs a real punch when it comes to orgasm, intense & amazing, my partner also enjoys the feeling against him. Easy to clean, compact discreet packaging, easy to take away for the weekend. Great colours to choose from, very very happy with my investment.
Fully waterproof, self contained unit, easy to care for.

Wonderful value!!! and Incredible service

Wonderful value!!! and Incredible service

I did the price matching on all items I purchased which made it so easy to shop in one place.
Wife loves the jelly products WOW
More people should take a change on live and enjoy extra play it is worth it and brings you to a new level of Loving

Shane
ShaneBrisbane

One stop shop

Randy fox is truly a one stop shop as every product is at the tip of your fingers and discretely delivered to your door with fast postage, excellent prices and a great product, why go anywhere else when everything is so easy to access, you can take your time and browse till your fantasy 's are fulfilled
Excellent products, everything you need

Queen of Wands
Queen of WandsSydney, NSW

Great place to shop for sex toys at discount prices!

I was searching for a We-Vibe 4 when I came across Randy Fox and they happened to have the We-Vibe 4 as the deal of the day. I got it for $90 which is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere (a lot of places sell it for $199). It was delivered to me within a few days and the product was brand new. I will definitely be ordering all my toys from Randy Fox going forward.
It was exactly as described on the website.

Excellent experience, can't fault it.

Randy Fox had the best prices I found, with an excellent range that was wonderfully organised into refined categories.

Products were packaged amazingly well, insured, and delivered in 2 days.
Multiple products even made the shopping free, with a bonus toy!

Best online shopping experience in years.
Recommended to a friend instantly.

Meh

It fits nicely and I like the remote control. Discreet case for charging is pretty sweet. It was fun but I can't say the orgasms were out of this world. I think maybe my expectations were a little too high. I've read a lot of reviews of this product and I got the impression that this toy would really revolutionise my sex life. I never usually buy into ad hype. Not sure why I did this time. Well played sex industry. Randy Fox :1 Madge: 0.
Discreet case, rechargeable, remote control
Not mind blowing

saz
sazperth

Great Service

Best service! I made a mistake with my order and they were extremely helpful and fixed up my order! This is now my third visit and I have already recommended my friends! Also received a free gift with my purchase! Love the point system as well! My points are accumulating :)
Professional, helpful, inexpensive, service was great, friendly

Randy Fox service

I have shopped a few times now with Randy Fox. Ordering is so simple and hassle free. Everything is always well packaged during postage, so everything arrives nice and safe. The girlfriend really loves it when I add something new to the bedroom and I will keep doing so through Randy Fox. Only improvement I could see being beneficial would be updating products with an ETA when they will be back in stock.

I didn't realise it would be such a size.

I was after something of a particular shape and the item I bought was the only one with that shape. I didn't realise it would be so big. I did get out a tape measure before ordering but some how I couldn't visualize the products size . Any way I can't use the main item but I have oodles of fun with the free gift.

The shipping was quick
Price was reasonable
Free gift that I could choose from !
Free gift, inexpensive, prompt shipping
Too big