4.5

4.3

El Rey
El ReyBrisbane57 posts

Excellent online vendor

PROS
• Fast delivery
• Great customer service
• Discreet packaging

CONS
• None

GENERAL
There was a mix-up with Aus post dispatching my order. RF noticed it and re-sent the order via Express Post so it arrived when it should. Highly recommended. Show details

Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW36 posts

Very competitive prices

I just bought some high end products and I chose Randy Fox because of their vast range of brands and each product was $40 plus each under every other major online adult toy company. Delivery is fast and though it wasn’t free shipping for $370 purchases, it was minimal cost and I still saved a lot of money.
Very happy with this company. Show details
Omega
OmegaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Products are not shipped discretely, use caution when ordering,

After reading positive reviews in this website for randy fox i decided to go shopping as i was in the market for something fun. What I got is going to be extreme embarrassment if any of the dozens of people involved in the chain of custody of this parcel decide to do even a tertiary google search. I am steaming mad and won't be using this company ever again Show details
Randy Fox   DM
ben
ben

Excelent Speed And Service

I am so glad I found this site because everywhere else I have looked was just way to pricey! Great service and speedy delivery time. Will definitely have to shop again.

Ali
AliMelbourne

Great price and fast shipping

Couldn't be happier. It was the cheapest available, fast shipping, and accurate description. it is very hard to find good diva sized products. More please! Only thing that could be improved is to right more in the online description of the product. Also in general... Only show products in stock when searching online would be better.
Sizing as a plus product was accurate
Tony
Tony13 posts

Great online store

Ordering online is Simple & Fast with huge range. Product arrived in 2 days with batteries & free gift. Items are very well made and top quality not cheap and nasty like some have been. The wife enjoyed using the item. We will buy from them again. We Highly recommended you give them a try.

James
James

great product , fast delivery

I am living alone without a girlfriend. The Flasglight toy is nice. Soft, reasonable price and with some free Lub liquids as gift. I love to use it , better than a real girl...

Enjoy it while watching adult videos

Will try other toys with more functions ..........

relaxation is necessary .
Realistic

Jo T
Jo TAdelaide

Best online shop ever!!!

My husband and I are so very happy since finding Randy Fox. The products we have purchased are great & the prices are even better!! And it's only a couple of days until you get to play with your new toys. Our sex life has never been better. Thank you!
Pricing is fantastic, products are exactly as listed, shipping is quick
belle amie
belle amie16 posts

We vibe 3

An awesome good quality little gadget, compact in size yet packs a real punch when it comes to orgasm, intense & amazing, my partner also enjoys the feeling against him. Easy to clean, compact discreet packaging, easy to take away for the weekend. Great colours to choose from, very very happy with my investment.
Fully waterproof, self contained unit, easy to care for.
Randy Couples
Randy CouplesAdelaide

Wonderful value!!! and Incredible service

Wonderful value!!! and Incredible service

I did the price matching on all items I purchased which made it so easy to shop in one place.

Wife loves the jelly products WOW

More people should take a change on live and enjoy extra play it is worth it and brings you to a new level of Loving

Shane
ShaneBrisbane

One stop shop

Randy fox is truly a one stop shop as every product is at the tip of your fingers and discretely delivered to your door with fast postage, excellent prices and a great product, why go anywhere else when everything is so easy to access, you can take your time and browse till your fantasy 's are fulfilled
Excellent products, everything you need
Queen of Wands
Queen of WandsSydney, NSW3 posts

Great place to shop for sex toys at discount prices!

I was searching for a We-Vibe 4 when I came across Randy Fox and they happened to have the We-Vibe 4 as the deal of the day. I got it for $90 which is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere (a lot of places sell it for $199). It was delivered to me within a few days and the product was brand new. I will definitely be ordering all my toys from Randy Fox going forward.
It was exactly as described on the website.
Matt M
Matt MSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent experience, can't fault it

Randy Fox had the best prices I found, with an excellent range that was wonderfully organised into refined categories.

Products were packaged amazingly well, insured, and delivered in 2 days.

Multiple products even made the shopping free, with a bonus toy!

Best online shopping experience in years.

Recommended to a friend instantly.

Madge
Madge

Meh

It fits nicely and I like the remote control. Discreet case for charging is pretty sweet. It was fun but I can't say the orgasms were out of this world. I think maybe my expectations were a little too high. I've read a lot of reviews of this product and I got the impression that this toy would really revolutionise my sex life. I never usually buy into ad hype. Not sure why I did this time. Well played sex industry. Randy Fox :1 Madge: 0.
Discreet case, rechargeable, remote control
Not mind blowing
saz
sazperth

Great Service

Best service! I made a mistake with my order and they were extremely helpful and fixed up my order! This is now my third visit and I have already recommended my friends! Also received a free gift with my purchase! Love the point system as well! My points are accumulating :)
Professional, helpful, inexpensive, service was great, friendly