Bellini BSMS01

Bellini BSMS01

3.6

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Device decided not to work

Bought this 2 years ago.

Overall power is great, can do what it says it does. I have done a fair share of work - smoothies, puree, soup.,,

Only downside is one day it wasn’t turning on any longer.

Purchased in March 2018 at Target Australia for $59.00.

ERRYN

ERRYN

Can Do Good Enough

It has 2 blade sizes, can do boiled, cooked vegies with some liquid..I made sauces with herbs, garlic & tomatoes & it's good enough to pulp it all fine & seems good quality. I like the non complex simple blenders without dozens of parts to wash.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $29.00.

Christine F.

Christine F.South East Queensland, QLD

Set maybe small but useful.

This is a good looking set. With all the basics for kitchen use. Having moved I waited for finding right products. Neat, powerful, blend, mix, chop, store all in one.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Bellini BSMS01 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Cass S.

Cass S.

Fantastic

Bought this from the Target Australia website. It's a Multifunctional blender and chopper. I love it. It's So handy in the kitchen. I use it almost every day. Great quality.

Élita M.

Élita M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for cooking

I love so much this product, is very easy to use and very beautiful, cheap I make cake omelette, juice has so many things to do very easy

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W Online Store.

Rubbish-do not buy!

The power settings are identical whether low or high is selected-which doesn't make any sense! It will not blend unless there is a lot of liquid or food in it. The blender lid fills with water when ether handwashed or dishwasher washed & then dirty dish water drips into your food the next time you use it- disgusting! It broke after 13 months of purchase and was not used often! I will never buy this product again. Don't waste your money or time.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    Vinny

VinnyMelbourne

Worth buying

I always look for the low price appliances because I always change them over the time.. so I thought I buy this one... this one works wonders to me... I do a lot of baby food and smoothies with this one it's so cheap and very effective for the price.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    Kat

KatMelbourne

So far so good

Have only had for approx 8 months but so far it has been good. Stick mixers are so handy for mixing cream, making cakes and cheesecakes. It is so easy to clean.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Debbie L

Debbie LBrisbane

No customer care

I bought this hand blender and it worked great for a few months. Then the plastic bit that attaches to the hand held bit, threaded and wouldn't work. I was blending apricots at the time- a soft food. I rang the customer care line and they were really dismissive. Said they couldn't help me at all. I was very disappointed. I had photos of the parts that were broken, but they didn't even want to see them. I will never purchase a Bellini product again after this.

Date PurchasedMar 2017