Bernina 215

Bernina 215

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sallygrMurray Mallee, SA

perfect sewing machine for classes

I purchased this machine to use at classes as my original Bernina 1260 is 25 years old and is very heavy to carry. The 215 does everything I expected it to do, perfect stitches, easy to change stitches with keypad and best of all the bobbin is the same size as the 1260 so I didn't need to rush out and buy more bobbins. I love the 10 year warranty the solid build and the comforting noise when I sew any thickness of fabric

Date PurchasedMar 2018

YoungSan

YoungSanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent with some reservations

Date PurchasedMay 2017
kaen

kaenSydney, NSW

Can highly recommend this machine

Great little machine. Clean, compact & user friendly. This is my first machine and it has been wonderful to learn on. Have only had it a few weeks but I feel Im progressing quite well thanks to the machine.
Im not sure if Im allow to post this link but these tutorials made life much easier too https://sewingmastery.com/bernina-215/

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Love my Simply Red B215

This is a very solid, smaller size sewing computer. It has replaced the 830 Record I purchased used, 34 years ago.

The B215 is very similar to the 830 Record and fits nicely in the red hard case I fortunately didn't part with! To secure the sewing table on the side of the case, one end of the part that turns to lock it in did need to be ground off a little.

My Simply Red B215 has been trouble-free while I've put it to work piecing blocks, sewing pot holders, hemming cotton and knit fabrics, and adding binding to quilts.

For me, simple is often more enjoyable. In the case of my sewing computer/machine, it certainly is.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Nedds

Neddsasked

Where can I get information on accessories for Bernina 215, such as the sewing table that can be attached to the ssewing machine, bobbins and sewing needles. Can I use the universal ones?

sallygr

the sewing table came with my Bernina 215, but I am sure you can purchase one from your local Bernina dealer. I have to admit that I always use Bernina bobbins as I have two machines that take the same size bobbin and as for the needles yes you can use universal ones.

Nedds

Neddsasked

What is the size of the sewing table for the 215? Where can l purchase one and how much is it?

sallygr

Get an answer from our members and Bernina representatives

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers