Berri Juice

Berri Juice Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Keith2

Keith2asked

When will Grapefruit juice be on Coles, Joondalup shelves?
It is by far my favourite drink.

Colin B.

Colin B.asked

Why cant you buy Berri Grapefruit at Coles and Woolworths stores?

Keith

Keithasked

I am very very very very disappointed that your Grapefruit Berri Juice is no longer sold at Coles Joondalup.
Where can I buy it?

jimvin

jimvinasked

why is berri tomato juice not available in coles or woolworths

Boganbear
Boganbear

I saw berri tomato juice in Coles only yesterday and walked past it, shaking my head as in my opinion it is such a bad product with such an artificial taste. It was being sold at a massive discount.

Cathy G.asked

my mother and I loved the (APPLE<CeLery>COCONUt and lemon) juice and just wondering why its not at coles or woolworths and if the company are still making it or not. Berri have no email or contact other then phone and written or facebook so I might ring them if I get desperate. The drink is very nice and hydrating in summer because the electrolites in the ingrediants and we found it great after the flu and I was enjoying it and had it on our regular order per week. Now I feel empty without it. PLEASE BRING IT BACK BERRI!

Deb
Deb

Yes i just found this awesome as drink and now its not available.

emina389

emina389asked

Can you tell me why noe off berri grapefruit juice is stocked st coles and Woolworths I always buy it but I can’t find it anywhere can I buy direct from you or where can I buy it?

Cathy G.

hi hmm, berri grapefruit is current in shops but sometimes not online orders we have found. I notice it is back and I love it also. I want to know the same thing about the celery juice berri make. I want to know why berri don't bother to have a email or direct page to write to them like other companies? so they can answer directly and quickly?

emina389

emina389asked

Why don’t you make grapefruit juice I can’t buy it anywhere. Any help?

monza
monza

If i owned it i would... but as im a fitter in kalgoorlie..cheers

Naseer

Naseerasked

Did they stopped lemon squeeze

DAve

Dunno mate, sorry I never used to buy it.

Jennifer QLD
Jennifer QLD

Seems they stopped making it in 2017. Very annoying as it is the only one that is made from lemons and tastes like lemons. Rang Berri consumer enquiries and lodged a request for Lemon Squeeze to be reinstated. Foreign brands in supermarkets taste horrible and reconstituted with chemicals. Suspect they include peel and pith, not like Berri at all. Lodge a request directly with Berri consumer affairs for reinstatement on 1800 131 133 as I have done. I use it in cooking, and add it to cold water for a refreshing drink.

richardn1

richardn1asked

I am disappointed that Berrie breakfast juice in the 2.4litre bottles, now does not have a handle to carry it. Please could we have our handles back? Richard Newell.

resurgence

Its weird, at my Coles, some of them have the handles, others don't.

Agree though, lets bring it back!!

DAve

I agree and I called them specifically about the missing handle to complain. I found the handle really useful. The 2.4Lt bottle is heavy when it is Full and there is no neck to grab hold of. Often when in the kitchen, your hands aren't dry and trying to pick up a solid rectangle solely by the cap is not easy. Also when you see a Picture of the bottle, the handle is still there but it is no longer supplied when you order a bottle, unfortunately. Why on Earth Was it Removed?

Lee Byramasked

We use a lot of your Berri Grape Juice. Now I discover that the 2.4lt is nowhere to be found - just 2lt in a 'collapsible' bottle which is not easy to carry. The handle on the 2.4lt is very handy for carrying & this larger bottle appears to be made of thicker plastic, which does not collapse when held. I am disappointed that the larger bottle has been discontinued. Please, please bring it back? Regards, LeeB

resurgence

looks like the 2.4 litre is still available as I bought some today at Coles (apple blackcurrant juice).

Lee Byram

Berri Grape juice is what I'm after! not apple blackcurrant! thanks anyway!