Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Lily75
Lily75

Filter won’t connect.

A very frustrating product. Filter connected the first time before water went in, and now won’t reconnect. The one closest to the heat pump is fine, the other sits lower a quarter of the way round from the pump and now that there is water, it does not connect. Setup instructions are limited and video does not go through any trouble shooting tips.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $400.00.

Grandpa.Ears
Grandpa.Ears

Not great but you get what you pay for

Purchased in December 2018 at Clark Rubber Physical Store for $800.00.

Pump leak.

Purchased in NZ was a grab one deal around $600 easy to assemble now the problem is the pump started leaking water so had to disassemble the unit to assess where leak was coming from, tightened all the clamps cleaned all the washers etc but still leaked. Ended up siliconing all the washers and seals places where water would seep from, currently no leaking so if i get a few more months from it i'l be happy but as the saying goes you get what you pay for.

Purchased in December 2019 for $600.00.

Toys & Games

Find out how Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub compares to other Toys & Games

This pump has a design fault with in propeller. absolutely hopeless trying to get parts

inpropeller faulty bought another same thing happened tried every where to get parts. lot of overseas outfits will not ship to our country have read reviews seems to be a common probrem why is it not been sorted

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good while it lasts (not long)

It is a good hot tub while it works. It was able to reach 39 degrees. The lid leaked and so I had to refill every 3 days. The tub stays inflated for months. Bubbles work but noisy like a loud vacuum. Fits two comfortably, 3 is a squeeze, 4 is possible (tried it once). Not having a seat is a noticeable inconvenience but no big deal.

The pump / heater died way too quickly (1.5 years very light use). Definitely not worth it based on extremely short life span which seems to be a recurring theme. What a disappointment. It was in a greenhouse so not even exposed to the elements outside.

Purchased in December 2018 at Best Pool Supplies for $400.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids

Pump issues

I purchased my spa in New Zealand have had it only a year and the pump is not working this is the 2nd one that I have brought and the same issue can’t get any support or help from anyone

Purchased in June 2019 at Trade Tested for $800.00.

Cibasc
CibascSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome spa, so easy, so fast and amazing value for money

We absolutely so love it. Fits two adults And two kids fine
It went up super fast and filled in an hour. We did fill with warm water to speed it up

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $799.00.

Do not buy from this company

Purchased in February 2019 at Tesco for $800.00.

Bestway
Official R.Bestway
anne
anne

I have responded to this comment. I will keep you updated.

Stacey
StaceyDarwin, NT

Great spa but has it's downfalls

I enjoy our Lay-z Miami but would like to give my honest review.
Shop around - we paid $1000 but have friends who paid a lot less online.
Also bought extra filters online & put dirty ones through dishwasher (on their own lol) to clean them up.
Pros - Looks good, tough exterior, secure lid locks (survived Cat 2 cyclone), very comfortable, heats to good temp, good depth, great for 2.
Cons - Filter design not great, time to heat is slow, bubbles are just a strip of plastic with holes - not really jets (we never use it).
Overall I'm grateful that we can have a spa on our small balcony and really enjoy using it. If I had the room I would have one of the 8k spas that I used to own and use every night. There's no comparison.

Purchased in December 2017 at Clark Rubber for $1,000.00.

Ryan
RyanNorth Western Region, NSW

Great portable spa

Good for 2 adults, I wouldn’t say 4. Maybe 4 small kids. Lots of bubbles. Happy overall with price and quality. Put it on a small timber deck with foam squares under it.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay.

brendaj981968
brendaj981968North Queensland, QLD

Inflatable spa

My inflatable spa is absolutely fabulous so easy to set up, quick delivery and works exactly as described I was worried it wouldn't be a good quality one but I was wrong I have now recommend my friends to U as well thank

Purchased in November 2019 at Outbax for $680.00.

Bestway lay z spa Aldi's purchased 24th October 2018

Rang Bestway 2 days ago as our spa pump had broken down. Sent details required. New pump was received today would recommend this company to anyone prompt service thank you

Purchased for $499.00.

dave b
dave b

great product

what a great spa easy to set up and very quit to run and turned up when they said it would 10/10 thanks would use this company again no problems

Purchased in October 2019.

Welsh R.
Welsh R.South Australia

We LOVE our spa.

We are so happy with our spa, our friends are so impressed with it as well so
hope we’ve sold some for you, it is so much better than we expected, the price was very good also. Easy to maintain , heats quickly when we need to heat I.
We really love our spa, we don’t share with anyone, it’s perfect for 2 but any more wouldn’t work but maybe that’s just us. Thanks from us both. 1 question-is it possible to put more air in the sides without emptying it? Would appreciate a quick email regarding this

Purchased in December 2018.

beatway spar

had a problem with my lay-z-spa i contacted bestway for help part supplied problem solved part was sent and was in nz within a week great support from bestway thanks team.

Purchased in January 2018 for $650.00.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

Is there a 24 month warranty on this like there is in the UK? Why are some Australian websites only offering 12 months on this?

Darren C.
Darren C.asked

We have a lazy spa vegas, it has water trapped inbetween the floor linings, how can you remove this and any idea how ti's happened ?

Sara R.
Sara R.asked

We have a lay z spa Vegas , had it for a year it’s been fine up until the other day, we turned the bubbles on and the air jets have just become part on the sides, and turning the bubbles on now inflates the spa, very strange I’m not sure what’s happened.

SteveT
SteveT

Yes had the same to me today strange thing is it stays inflated. If there was a leak surely it would deflate this is not the case. Please let me know if you find a cure stevenptomkins@gmail.com thanks

Alison J.
Alison J.

Min has started doing this just today. Did you find out how to rectify this? I’ve just made a claim on my warranty

rob w.
rob w.

Did you have an answer for this , as ours has the same issue.

See all Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub questions

Get an answer from our members and Bestway representatives

CategoryToys & Games