Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

brendaj981968

brendaj981968North Queensland, QLD

Inflatable spa

My inflatable spa is absolutely fabulous so easy to set up, quick delivery and works exactly as described I was worried it wouldn't be a good quality one but I was wrong I have now recommend my friends to U as well thank

Purchased in November 2019 at Outbax for $680.00.

Bestway lay z spa Aldi's purchased 24th October 2018

Rang Bestway 2 days ago as our spa pump had broken down. Sent details required. New pump was received today would recommend this company to anyone prompt service thank you

Purchased for $499.00.

dave b

dave b

great product

what a great spa easy to set up and very quit to run and turned up when they said it would 10/10 thanks would use this company again no problems

Purchased in October 2019.

Toys & Games

Find out how Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub compares to other Toys & Games

Welsh R.

Welsh R.South Australia

We LOVE our spa.

We are so happy with our spa, our friends are so impressed with it as well so
hope we’ve sold some for you, it is so much better than we expected, the price was very good also. Easy to maintain , heats quickly when we need to heat I.
We really love our spa, we don’t share with anyone, it’s perfect for 2 but any more wouldn’t work but maybe that’s just us. Thanks from us both. 1 question-is it possible to put more air in the sides without emptying it? Would appreciate a quick email regarding this

Purchased in December 2018.

beatway spar

had a problem with my lay-z-spa i contacted bestway for help part supplied problem solved part was sent and was in nz within a week great support from bestway thanks team.

Purchased in January 2018 for $650.00.

Mel

MelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love our Spa

We love our Inflatable spa, Instructions to set up were confusing at first, But once you know how to set up, Its easy and quick, Only Downfall is getting replacement filters and finding the right spa tablets for it to keep it clean. Filters clog up quickly if not cleaned regularly. But apart from that, Absolutely love it, Even my son thinks it's a giant pool for him.

Purchased in April 2019 at Laybyland for $632.00.

Dylandesign

DylandesignAU

Frustrated with my purchase

Purchased in March 2019.

william l.

william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with this spa.

Have now bought two of these, one for home and one for our shack. We are in our second season with the one at home and am still very happy with no issues so far.

Purchased in January 2018 for $499.00.

Pauline J

Pauline JTasmania

Great value spa

Love this spa, have had it over a year and used it for months, then packed it away for 5 months when not needed. So easy to unpacked and set up, have just been using again over the summer months.
Heats up well . I think it is great value for the price

Purchased in January 2018 for $699.00.

Anna B

Anna BCanberra Central 2601, ACT

We use this spa every night!

We use this spa every night! We have had it for approximately 6 months, very sturdy considering its blow up, the top cover is great, and outer cover too! Just don't fill it to the max line as bubbles will spill out when turned on, we always have it filled to the minimum line. Otherwise we can't fault this spa at all! Love it.

Purchased in September 2018 at ALDI for $499.00.

Great spa, no problems!

Spa was a little smaller than expected but all works well, heats up in no time and my kids and wife love it. Plenty of soothing bubbles and real easy to maintain... Would buy again!

Purchased in November 2018 for $430.00.

Vince B

Vince BSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great spa

Exellant for the price works great was surprised the amount of bubbles action we had highly recommend this spa .we had a slight problem with it contacted customer service spoke with michael and he bent over backwards to fix the problem top job Michael cant be happier

Purchased in January 2019 at Outbax for $485.00.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great spa but gas down falls

Purchased in June 2018 for $500.00.

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

A good cheaper way of trying a spa

Purchased in January 2018.

DavidSydney

great product!!

Bought a Bestway Lazy-Spa from Aldi for $500! What a bargain. Absolutely love it! It was really easy to assemble, heats to a hot temperature and it’s so good without heat on a hot summers day! Had it for almost 8 months and not a single problem! Definitely recommended it.

Mish

MishKingscote

Great Product

I'm very happy with our purchase of the Bestway inflatable spa. Delivery was slower than estimated, but staff were very helpful. This shouldn't reflect on the store. We had a similar product, even though it was a similar price this one is much better quality, I can't wait to use it again.

Exactly what we were looking for!

Good size, love the hydrojets, means we can use it at night and not annoy the neighbours! Air bubbles quite noisy at night, so love the option of being able to use the spa with or without air bubbles. Gets really hot, and warms up quite quickly. Kids love it as a small pool! Highly recommend.

Krisjm1983

Krisjm1983

Love ours!

I purchased one of these for my husband for Xmas as he has back issues and gets relief from a spa.
I really didnt hold out much hope that it would be much good, but I have to admit I was pleasantly suprised! It exceeded my expectations.
Easy to clean, pump is well sealed, holds temp well ( be aware it does take up to 8 hours to reach maximum temperature , we leave ours heater on to avoid this).
We have dogs and I was concerned about them scratching it etc, but the other cover is very hardy and it stops anything penetrating the blow up bit, which is great.
I had read reviews before I purchased ours, most were good but I did read some bad ones, I am very glad I still risked it got it. As you can tell we were very happy with it.

A life changer

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

So much more than I expected

I bought this thinking it was going to last a few weeks and then throw it out. I was wrong. It's so well made, heats up to 38C and the bubbles are great. Easy to clean, lockable cover and easy to maintain with chlorine floater. We leave ours set up permanently. Has been a huge hit when entertaining.

Amanda

Amandaasked

Hi

I have a Maldives spa which I have attempted to inflate today however there doesn’t seem to be any power getting to the pump. The light on my switch is on but no light on the unit. When I press test nothing happens but when I press reset I hear a click and see a flash of light but nothing happens. I have tried pressing reset on the unit too and the fuse is okay. Can you please advice if there is anything else I can try?

My spa was purchased in July 2017 and has only been used on around 6 occasions for 2 weeks at a time so I’m very surprised that we are having problems. It has been stored in the garage in between coming out in fair/good weather.

Official R.Bestway

Hi Amanda, sorry to hear about the issue.
Our tech team can take a look into this and help. Please contact us at service@bestwaycorp.com.au to further help.

Leigh

Leighasked

I have a lay z spa hawaii hydrojet hot tub. When I go to turn on the heater and filter it sounds like grinding and throws an E02 code....what could this be? Anyones help would be great! Thank you!

Hi Leigh,
Our techs can help better on this, please contact service@bestwaycorp.com.au

R.B.

R.B.asked

We have just emptied our Maldives spa, cleaned it and pumped it up again, however we are losing air out of the filter furthest away from the pump. Can you help please?

Hi there,
Our tech team will need to look into further details. Please email us at service@bestwaycorp.com.au
David

Get an answer from our members and Bestway representatives