Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

4.2

Pump issues

I purchased my spa in New Zealand have had it only a year and the pump is not working this is the 2nd one that I have brought and the same issue can’t get any support or help from anyone

Purchased in June 2019 at Trade Tested for A$800.00.

Cibasc

CibascSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome spa, so easy, so fast and amazing value for money

We absolutely so love it. Fits two adults And two kids fine
It went up super fast and filled in an hour. We did fill with warm water to speed it up

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$799.00.

Do not buy from this company

Purchased in February 2019 at Tesco for A$800.00.

Bestway
Official R.Bestway
anne
anne

I have responded to this comment. I will keep you updated.

Toys & Games

Find out how Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub compares to other Toys & Games

Stacey

StaceyDarwin, NT

Great spa but has it's downfalls

I enjoy our Lay-z Miami but would like to give my honest review.
Shop around - we paid $1000 but have friends who paid a lot less online.
Also bought extra filters online & put dirty ones through dishwasher (on their own lol) to clean them up.
Pros - Looks good, tough exterior, secure lid locks (survived Cat 2 cyclone), very comfortable, heats to good temp, good depth, great for 2.
Cons - Filter design not great, time to heat is slow, bubbles are just a strip of plastic with holes - not really jets (we never use it).
Overall I'm grateful that we can have a spa on our small balcony and really enjoy using it. If I had the room I would have one of the 8k spas that I used to own and use every night. There's no comparison.

Purchased in December 2017 at Clark Rubber for A$1,000.00.

Ryan

RyanNorth Western Region, NSW

Great portable spa

Good for 2 adults, I wouldn’t say 4. Maybe 4 small kids. Lots of bubbles. Happy overall with price and quality. Put it on a small timber deck with foam squares under it.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay.

brendaj981968

brendaj981968North Queensland, QLD

Inflatable spa

My inflatable spa is absolutely fabulous so easy to set up, quick delivery and works exactly as described I was worried it wouldn't be a good quality one but I was wrong I have now recommend my friends to U as well thank

Purchased in November 2019 at Outbax for A$680.00.

Bestway lay z spa Aldi's purchased 24th October 2018

Rang Bestway 2 days ago as our spa pump had broken down. Sent details required. New pump was received today would recommend this company to anyone prompt service thank you

Purchased for A$499.00.

dave b

dave b

great product

what a great spa easy to set up and very quit to run and turned up when they said it would 10/10 thanks would use this company again no problems

Purchased in October 2019.

Welsh R.

Welsh R.South Australia

We LOVE our spa.

We are so happy with our spa, our friends are so impressed with it as well so
hope we’ve sold some for you, it is so much better than we expected, the price was very good also. Easy to maintain , heats quickly when we need to heat I.
We really love our spa, we don’t share with anyone, it’s perfect for 2 but any more wouldn’t work but maybe that’s just us. Thanks from us both. 1 question-is it possible to put more air in the sides without emptying it? Would appreciate a quick email regarding this

Purchased in December 2018.

beatway spar

had a problem with my lay-z-spa i contacted bestway for help part supplied problem solved part was sent and was in nz within a week great support from bestway thanks team.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$650.00.

Mel

MelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love our Spa

We love our Inflatable spa, Instructions to set up were confusing at first, But once you know how to set up, Its easy and quick, Only Downfall is getting replacement filters and finding the right spa tablets for it to keep it clean. Filters clog up quickly if not cleaned regularly. But apart from that, Absolutely love it, Even my son thinks it's a giant pool for him.

Purchased in April 2019 at Laybyland for A$632.00.

Dylandesign

DylandesignAU

Frustrated with my purchase

Purchased in March 2019.

Bestway
Official R.Bestway
william l.

william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with this spa.

Have now bought two of these, one for home and one for our shack. We are in our second season with the one at home and am still very happy with no issues so far.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$499.00.

Pauline J

Pauline JTasmania

Great value spa

Love this spa, have had it over a year and used it for months, then packed it away for 5 months when not needed. So easy to unpacked and set up, have just been using again over the summer months.
Heats up well . I think it is great value for the price

Purchased in January 2018 for A$699.00.

Anna B

Anna BCanberra Central 2601, ACT

We use this spa every night!

We use this spa every night! We have had it for approximately 6 months, very sturdy considering its blow up, the top cover is great, and outer cover too! Just don't fill it to the max line as bubbles will spill out when turned on, we always have it filled to the minimum line. Otherwise we can't fault this spa at all! Love it.

Purchased in September 2018 at ALDI for A$499.00.

Great spa, no problems!

Spa was a little smaller than expected but all works well, heats up in no time and my kids and wife love it. Plenty of soothing bubbles and real easy to maintain... Would buy again!

Purchased in November 2018 for A$430.00.

Vince B

Vince BSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great spa

Exellant for the price works great was surprised the amount of bubbles action we had highly recommend this spa .we had a slight problem with it contacted customer service spoke with michael and he bent over backwards to fix the problem top job Michael cant be happier

Purchased in January 2019 at Outbax for A$485.00.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great spa but gas down falls

Purchased in June 2018 for A$500.00.

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

A good cheaper way of trying a spa

Purchased in January 2018.

David

DavidSydney

great product!!

Bought a Bestway Lazy-Spa from Aldi for $500! What a bargain. Absolutely love it! It was really easy to assemble, heats to a hot temperature and it’s so good without heat on a hot summers day! Had it for almost 8 months and not a single problem! Definitely recommended it.