Beurer Glass Diagnostic Scale BG17

Beurer Glass Diagnostic Scale BG17

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beurer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
    Brett Syd
    Brett Syd

Inaccurate and inconsistent

Looks ok but garbage quality. Stepped on it three times in 3 minutes and got a different reading each time. Placed a 10kg weight on it and got readings from 10.9 to 11.4 kg. I estimate in my weight it is out by 5-10% +\-

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No

Worst product do not buy

Hopeless bluetooth functionality which never lets you port the data back to the app and then the scales tells you it's data storage is full.. because it never transfers it's data to your phone. HOPELESS. Don't buy. They should sack their whole IT department.

• Incentivised Review No

This is the worst scale ever made!

My boyfriend just tossed it in the trash. Each time we weigh ourselves it gives a different weight. The user instructions are bewildering. A useless, misleading, and VERY frustrating commodity that shows just how stupid digital products can be. An old fashioned dial scale is way better.

Purchased in .

Oliver
    OliverBrisbane

No service provided

I have a Beurer scale that needed new rubber feet. Got in touch with their Australian distributor and they informed me they can’t get spare parts for it. Sent an email to Beurer and they didn’t bother answering....

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Beurer Glass Diagnostic Scale BG17 compares to other Bathroom Scales

Aking
    AkingNew York

Complete JUNK!

This scale came calibrated 10 lbs over. I called the company to return the scale and they expect me to pay the return shipping for their broken scale. Garbage! Be warned! Fortunately, Bed Bath & Beyond will take the scale back!

Junk

Batteries discharge in days. Junk scale. I'm throwing in the garbage and getting a new one. I changed batteries to new ones and they discharged. I don't have a receipt and don't want to waste my time returning.

Worst scale ever!!!

This is the worst scale ever! You step on it once, it says one weight, and you step on it a second time and the weight jumps up 5 pounds! You step on it a third time and the weight changes again. Unbelievable! Do not buy!!!!

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Inaccurate rubbish

Obtained this to replace old spring type scales. Looks very nice but is hopelessly inaccurate. Varies a couple of kilo's each time you get on it.
    I wish I had kept the old one.
    Edit. Has to be on a perfectly level surface. No calibration adjustment built in.

Terrible

I bought one today it gives different results even when carefully following the use instructions.
    Surprised to see a German brand to be too awful. I don't advise purchasing this product

Useless

I bought the scale as I wanted a good brand and a scale that would last. The scale readings are terrible. I don't have receipt or box but I would take this scale back don't buy save yourself the money. I've tried this scale everywhere I think it's broke its just sat in my bathroom never to be used. I can't believe this product cost so much to not even work daylight robbery.

sherriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Battery scales

Yasin
    YasinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3 Different Readings in 5 Minutes

I purchased the Beurer BG51XXL Diagnostic Scales for $129.00 Plus Delivery from Harvey Norman. I thought for this price, I will be getting nothing but the best. I was wrong. Ever since my first reading, I thought there was something not right with this unit so I ran a few tests. I weighed myself 3 times within 5 minutes and managed to get 3 different readings. The first was 86kg, the next, 89kg and the next was 87kg. A 3kg variation is a huge one. I tested the unit in the same position using the same settings each and every time yet I would keep getting different results. Useless!!

brian
    briandarwin

Good function. poor display

Great functionality but display turns off too quickly. Display is hard to read standing upright, no backlight so have to get off, get down to read the display, and try to decipher six function results in about 3 seconds.
    Not good in this regard.
    Battery life has been reasonable do far.
    good and appropriate functiond
    display too dark and turns off too quickly

Very disappointed!!

I'm very disappointed with this scale!! I only have it for 2 months and it's not working! I'm hoping is the battery, but anyway is too soon for the battery to die! Besides that, no matter where I put it I get different weight every time I step on it. AWFUL!! Such a waste of money!!

Bob ...Australia
    Bob ...Australia

Rubbish will be returning to the retailer tomorrow

rv
    rvWOLLONGONG

very unsatisfactory

the unit itself is o.k,looks good and is resonalby accurate but to turn it on its more of a good kick than a tap..this is where the main problem is...you have got to be very careful that it turns itself off otherwise it goes through batteries like you would not beleive.sometimes it turns itself on meaning battery life poor
    looks ok
    batteries always flat....makes it unreliable