Bialetti Mukka Express

Bialetti Mukka Express

Chippy2

Chippy2Hawthorn

Fun Little Coffee Maker

I was given this for christmas and only started using it when our pid machine packed up - I actually think it makes better coffee and its quite fast too once you get the hang of it. The secret in my opinion is to get the flame down really low and wait. I like the design too.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Dr1ver

Dr1verWilliamstown

Good Coffee - Too Small Though

I got this thinking "four cups" meant you know, four cups but nope, they must be counting those tiny Italian espresso cups because I only get a cup and a half counting normal Australian cups. The coffee itself is really good and its a fun design, just wish I had gone up a couple of sizes.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

SamanthaSydney

Fantastic little coffee maker

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Moka Pots & Percolator Coffee Machines

Find out how Bialetti Mukka Express compares to other Moka Pots & Percolator Coffee Machines

Disappointed with aluminium bottom

Was extremely happy when I received my Mukka cuppachino maker. Used it twice &I then cleaned, dried & packed away. Two months later I found the aluminium bottom had oxidised with white patches. I cleaned it off &I used it another 5 times while on holidays. The oxidation became worse so I'm not game to use it for health risk anymore so very disappointed.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    SatrinaB

SatrinaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Okay for lattes!

The cappucino is very milky - more like a latte. There is actually the same amount of milk used for both. The only difference is a bit less froth in the latte. If you love lattes and want to make them at home without the expense or bulkiness of a large machine then this is for you!
    Designed for 1-2 people. Easy to clean.
    Probably not for the true coffee connoisseurs but useful for an easy home latte.

Bob Rastas

Bob RastasSouth East Queensland, QLD

feat alternative to an electric machine

skullee

skulleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

michelle33
    michelle33

love it love it love it easy to use although no sucsess with the low fat milk only wish it was bigger my husband and i have our regular afternoon cuppa but always looking for a bit more shame it wasnt a bigger unit.

jannah_sarah

jannah_sarahAustralia

Brimbella

Brimbellaasked

Although all surfaces are clean and it is levelled, I cannot tighten the top part to its final position before using the machine. There is quite a bit of resistance screwing and unscrewing the top. It worked fine until now. Thanks for helping

Taryn H.

Taryn H.asked

I have tried two batches and the cappuccino isn't hot enough. Any suggestions?

Taryn

Pilar

Pilarasked

I lost my measuring cup, how many ounces of milk do I put into the milk chamber?

Samantha

Wow Pilar, you are a mess. When you pour milk into the milk chamber, theres is a mark all around that tells you how much to fill. You dont need the measuring cup.

CategoryMoka Pots & Percolator Coffee Machines