Bickfords Traditional Cordials

Bickfords Traditional Cordials Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

PGibb

PGibbasked

What happened to Bickfords Cranberry cordial? It was the best flavour of all their brands.

vikka

vikkaasked

Hi went to purchase Bickfords cordial ginger beer this morning at woolworths. Not in stock anymore. Where can one buy this please?

Mari
Mari

Have no idea. Have not seen it at any stores at all. I do miss my diet lemon, lime & bitters also. The light has too much sugar. Good luck!

Joyleen

Joyleenasked

do you still make coffee essence - the very old recipe. my husband broke mine and can not find it to buy.

Sorry we do not know but the last time we purchased it,it was available at IGA and Woolworth's

Ros Downes

Ros Downesasked

Does Bickford Diet lemon lime and bitters have dangerous artificial sweetener in it such as aspartame etc?

Sandringham10
Sandringham10

Given the quality that Bickfords' cordials seem to be, I would doubt it.

Look at the label in a supermarket if you can find their Diet varities (I cannot recall seeing them) or ring the company's factory and head office in Adelaide South Australia on 08 8182 1888.

Forsen
Forsen

It has sweeteners 950, 951 listed. 951 is Aspartame.

Melsie
Melsie

There is not currently one scientific peer reviewed study that finds Aspartame is dangerous, but I will happily change my mind if you can point one out (because science).
It is probably the most tested food additive we have, and it breaks down into elements that are commonly found in your natural daily diet.
If you choose not to use it that’s your opinion and choice, but don’t make statements like that that are not backed up.

Get an answer from our members and Bickfords representatives