1 review

100% · 10%

1 review
Darryll MBrisbane15 posts

Bill

How does it go on green / fresh material?

I have a similar machine that does not work. It's ancient and it's 3.5hp motor probably puts out less than 1hp. So, I'm thinking that replacing the motor with a 6.5 will do the trick.

tubby
tubby

What is the price?

Darryll M

I think it cost me $950 all up, that is with $100 transport cost to Brisbane. I've done a couple of oil changes, replaced a belt (it came with a spare) and it is still munching through mine & two neighbour's backyard detritus.