Hansa C13 Chipper

• Portability
  • Blade Durability

Happy GardenerSouthwest, VIC

Ripper machine - highly recommended

Purchased in September 2020 at Mowers Galore for A$5,595.00.

Portability
Blade Durability

Hunter

Excellent well designed powerful machine

I have had a C13 for my small acreage property for around four years. When it first arrived I had a pile of branches 12m x2m x1.5m high which I expected to take take 2 hours to mulch. It took 25 minutes. The great thing is you don't need to spend much time trimming branches, you just feed in the lot. I have fed in whole palm trunks up to 100mm dia. The Honda GX390 engine is superb. It usually starts first pull, never more than two, generally because it wasn't switched it on. This is a well designed and built robust machine which should last for years. Buy a pair of very long handled pliers for regular removal of fibrous material from flywheel shaft.

Purchased for A$5,600.00.

Portability
Blade Durability
Hansa Chippers
John L.Hansa Chippers

GregHSydney

Well built, hard working garden chipper

Bought chipper to clean up some overgrown bushland and maintain it.

Very happy with the build quality, ease of use and performance of the Hansa C13. We have removed more than 30 weed trees (Privet and Camphor Laural) to 8m, chipped about 20 unfortunately placed native hardwood trees to 25m (chipping everything but the trunk and heavy branches) and countless shrubs. Surprising how it can turn a huge pile of cuttings into a small pile of chips.

The machine has a big chute and the design of the blades drags in branches and vines. When you get used to the way the machine feeds, it is possible to cut the branches to suit, minimising the cutting and feed work.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Garden Shredders

Find out how Hansa C13 Chipper compares to other Garden Shredders

Allan K.

Allan K.asked

Were can I buy one and how much

GregH

Bought mine at a mower shop. Call you local big outdoor equipment shop and ask. They put it together, added oil and fuel to engine and checked it. Gave me a demo when I picked it up.

Hunter

Allan, I bought mine at the local Honda shop but I'm sure other garden machinery dealers can help. However, if they won't help don't be persuaded to buy an alternative which they might stock. If you have any problems contact www.hansaproducts.com.au where you will find John very helpful. I paid around $5,600 four years ago but I don't know the current price which may depend on location. It may seem a lot but you will soon forget the price when you see how this machine performs. Make sure you order the tow bar.

Happy Gardener

Allan I concur with Hunter try link https://www.hansaproducts.com/au/find-a-dealer/ to find a local dealer

Essentailitisnot

Essentailitisnotasked

Looking for a local dealer in Adelaide
Can you point me in the right direction

Hunter

Why don't you click on the "find a dealer" tab on the Hansa website?

GregH

Just searched online then rang around and got prices - bought mine one from a big garden equipment supplier (in Sydney).

Hansa Chippers
John L.Hansa Chippers

Yes you can search for dealers on the following link https://www.hansaproducts.com/au/find-a-dealer/
We have 4 dealers around Adelaide and most of them should be stocking the C13 model. Always best to give them a call prior just to confirm.

Get an answer from our members and Hansa Chippers representatives