2.3

33% · 12 · 67%
Brand Manager for Bikini Lean Thermogenic Protein? Claim your listing.

Nico
NicoVictoria4 posts

Side effects

Tried the Bikini Lean Thermogenic Banana flavored Protein previously. The taste wasn't the best but many of protein products are far from perfect as far as flavor and/or texture.

I never experienced any weight loss with this product. I experienced stomach bloating and gas to the extent I had to discontinue it within 2 weeks.

DotPerth, WA16 posts

Sickly sweet

Hi I have just bought the bikini lean protein I have tried the strawberries & cream which was so sweet as to be sickly I doubt very much if I will be able to continue to have this it has got to be the worst of the protein shakes I have ever tasted, I would also like to know how safe the product is having green tea extract in it ?

Green tea extract has been proven to be a major factor in liver failure !

Sharleen
SharleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA44 posts

Filling and Delicious

I really found this product worthwhile. I add this to my breakfast shake with few organic fruits and low fat milk and it kept me going till I got hungry at 2 pm!

It's delicious and not too overpowering in taste.

Ever since I started I am more alert and continuously ready on my feet.

The serving spoon provided is generous and the contents contains Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Extract, Garcinia Cambogia to name a few.

It also comforted me to see Product of Australia.

With very minimal fats and sugars per servings under Nutritional Information I feel confident that in time and with the right Cardio workouts this product will work.