Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
sammstein
sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good value

I've only had the chocolate, and I'm not normally a fan of chocolate protein, but this one is a decent. Tastes nice, mixes well and price is on point too

Purchased in February 2020 at Mass Nutrition.

Anthony H.
Anthony H.North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Great tasting protein powder at a reasonable price, it's a safe bet if your not sure would suits most people's requirements for a high quality protein powder in today's market.

Purchased in May 2020 at Australian Sports Nutrition for $165.00.

Nadia James
Nadia James

Great tasting product

mixes well with water, not to sweet or artificial tasting. Also good to bake with and use in protein pancakes. Probably one of the best tasting vanilla protein powders ive tried.

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Protein Powders

Find out how Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard compares to other Protein Powders

Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The bees knees

Best protein! Hands down!

I have been using Gold Standard for years and can never fault it!

Tastes amazing, without that hideous after taste!

Will continue to purchase this over other brands

Purchased in January 2019 for $159.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Alan B.
Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

One of the best protein powders out.

One of the best protein powders I've had, it mixes really well. You hardly get those powdery clumps. It hasnt got that fake home brand flavour like most powders. Ive tried the choc mint and the banana and they were both amazing. Not overly expensive either.

Purchased in December 2018 for $49.95.

Imo
ImoSydney, NSW

My favourite protein!

Versatile and great tasting, healthy protein powder. This goes with everything and also makes amazing smoothies. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and this is my go-to protein every time.

Purchased in June 2017.

kurtulles
kurtullesPerth

Great Taste , Great Value

Amazing protein - recently ordered the coffee flavor and tastes amazing mixed with water or milk defiantly one of the best tasting I have had and I have tried a lot over 20 years . Excellent value for money per serve and great macros

Nbubs1923
Nbubs1923Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best tasting whey protein powders!!

Have been using this product for a while. Good value for money with its protein content and was recommended to me by a good friend of ours who used to body build. Have tried 3 of the flavours: Vanilla, choc malt and double rich choc but there are plenty more to choose from. Tastes really nice with water so whether you want to mix it with milk or another alternative, go for gold!

Jaimee
JaimeePerth

Tastes amazing in anything

My husband and I have used this product for a few years now and love it. Mixes well with water , milk or in a fruit smoothy. We always go Vanilla as a personal choice. I have even used in a few recipes like banana bread and it’s delicious. We feel it helps with recovery from heavy weight training and to build lean muscle.

Julien0398
Julien0398

Makes anything taste amazing

This is one of the best tasting protein powders out there. I have it in double chocolate (if i can remember correctly) and i add it into my smoothies or chia seed puddings. Tastes like cocoa powder! I usually blend it with peanut butter, banana, almond milk, spinach and ice and it tastes like heaven. Would definitely recommend.

Smiles
Smiles

A good whey protein!

This is one of my favourite protein products! A good blend of whey isolate, concentrate and peptides. It does contain soy. They also use sucralose to sweeten it which I would prefer stevia. I find I don't bloat when drinking this one. It might be the fact they add lactase in it. There are a ton of flavours. I have not tried all of them, but not a fan of vanilla or cake batter. Malt chocolate is great!!

Justin Mann
Justin MannMount Hallen

Best Protein on the Market

This protein is by far the best I have used, and is the cheapest per serve!
The vanilla flavor is my favorite as you can use banana's, strawberries and ice cream toppings to flavor the shake! I always have with milk though, not water.

Review collected in partnership with Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

Thanhthanh
ThanhthanhMelb

The best out there

I train 5 days a week, and this product ensures i meet my daily protein intake. It is the best ive tried in terms of mixability and taste. Abit expensive though

Phil
PhilMelbourne

Mixes in extremely well and Tastes great!

I bought this protein as it was recommend by a friend. Mixes in extremely well and the flavour isn't over powering or too sweet. Tastes great with water although I prefer it with milk. Highly recommend!

My Reviews
My Reviews

Favourite Protein

tried a lot of different proteins- this is by far my favourite, would have to say the double rick chocolate is the best! the vanilla is great for not only shakes but pancakes and muffins