Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

One of the best protein powders out.

One of the best protein powders I've had, it mixes really well. You hardly get those powdery clumps. It hasnt got that fake home brand flavour like most powders. Ive tried the choc mint and the banana and they were both amazing. Not overly expensive either.

Purchased in December 2018 for $49.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Maintenance

My favourite protein!

Versatile and great tasting, healthy protein powder. This goes with everything and also makes amazing smoothies. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and this is my go-to protein every time.

Purchased in June 2017.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Great Taste , Great Value

Amazing protein - recently ordered the coffee flavor and tastes amazing mixed with water or milk defiantly one of the best tasting I have had and I have tried a lot over 20 years . Excellent value for money per serve and great macros

One of the best tasting whey protein powders!!

Have been using this product for a while. Good value for money with its protein content and was recommended to me by a good friend of ours who used to body build. Have tried 3 of the flavours: Vanilla, choc malt and double rich choc but there are plenty more to choose from. Tastes really nice with water so whether you want to mix it with milk or another alternative, go for gold!

Tastes amazing in anything

My husband and I have used this product for a few years now and love it. Mixes well with water , milk or in a fruit smoothy. We always go Vanilla as a personal choice. I have even used in a few recipes like banana bread and it’s delicious. We feel it helps with recovery from heavy weight training and to build lean muscle.

Makes anything taste amazing

This is one of the best tasting protein powders out there. I have it in double chocolate (if i can remember correctly) and i add it into my smoothies or chia seed puddings. Tastes like cocoa powder! I usually blend it with peanut butter, banana, almond milk, spinach and ice and it tastes like heaven. Would definitely recommend.

A good whey protein!

This is one of my favourite protein products! A good blend of whey isolate, concentrate and peptides. It does contain soy. They also use sucralose to sweeten it which I would prefer stevia. I find I don't bloat when drinking this one. It might be the fact they add lactase in it. There are a ton of flavours. I have not tried all of them, but not a fan of vanilla or cake batter. Malt chocolate is great!!

Best Protein on the Market

This protein is by far the best I have used, and is the cheapest per serve!
The vanilla flavor is my favorite as you can use banana's, strawberries and ice cream toppings to flavor the shake! I always have with milk though, not water.

The best out there

I train 5 days a week, and this product ensures i meet my daily protein intake. It is the best ive tried in terms of mixability and taste. Abit expensive though

Mixes in extremely well and Tastes great!

I bought this protein as it was recommend by a friend. Mixes in extremely well and the flavour isn't over powering or too sweet. Tastes great with water although I prefer it with milk. Highly recommend!

Favourite Protein

tried a lot of different proteins- this is by far my favourite, would have to say the double rick chocolate is the best! the vanilla is great for not only shakes but pancakes and muffins

Good on them.

I had their product independently tested for protein content (casein). The tub says 70.6g/100g. The independent test gave a result of 74.6g/100g. So 4 grams over. Well done optimum nutrition.

Hands down !!!!!

Amazing quality of the powder, taste is just unbelievable. Very easy to mix with water and doesn't feel heavy.

Would recommend everyone :)

Must buy flavour would be CHOCOLATE !!

Best Protein Ever!

I have used this protein for 5 years now and would not touch anything else. I have tried over 5 different proteins and this one is by far the best on the market. Be careful when you walk into a supplement store - the sales person usually tries to sell you the cheap generic stuff because they make the most profit on these.........always just ask for optimum nutrition.

The best

I just wanted to add my 2 cents to anyone considering using this product it is worth every penny. Good flavour, great texture, so easy to mix into anything. Big thumbs up. Don't hesitate to buy.

Love this protein

Based on recommendations I bought extreme milk chocolate Gold Standard. I will never use another protein powder again, this stuff is great, no clumps and taste is awesome. Looking forward to trying other flavours as well.

Best Protein on market

love this stuff. Best protein available. Always tastes great and mixes easy. Love Choc malt. I have tried others but always come back to this one. The casein version is als0 good. thumbs up.

Great tasting protein

Good Macros and plenty of flavours. So far I have tried:

Double Rich Chocolate - Tastes good, this is my staple protein flavour
Rocky Road - Mostly Just tastes like "Sweet" with a vague hint of chocolate. I got through the tub but probably wont buy again.
Choc Malt - At first I really liked it, but then began to notice a strange aftertaste. Ended up giving it away.
White Chocolate - Omg so yum. Not really a white choc flavour though (to me). I mix my shakes with milk, and the White Chocolate flavour tastes like your drinking melted vanilla ice-cream. Very nice.
Good macros, lots of flavours to choose from
Some of the more unusual flavours can be hit-and-miss.

Awsome taste

Awesome protein blends so easily I don't even need a shaker. Probably the best tasting protein I have ever had.

has a good protein ration of about 75% to a serving so if you take 100 grams than you would be getting 75% protein.

try it out its definately a safe bet