Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

4.4

Summer

SummerWestern District, VIC

Palatable.

Palatable, good value for money, easily dissolved, quick shipping, very happy with product. Reasonably priced good size packages. Great resource for extra protein needed in my diet. Thankyou so much !

Purchased in November 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Allure L.

Allure L.Perth, WA

Tastes Great!!

I have tasted some terrible powders over the years and this one is different! The Banana Sundae flavor is great and I cant wait to order other flavors to try them.

Purchased in July 2020 at Uprotein for A$90.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Ollie

OllieBelconnen 2617, ACT

So far so good

Great taste! Easy to digest! And how good is 32g of protein per serve! The powder mixes very well, makes it very easy to prepare and drink! The value for money is also great!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

Protein Powders

Find out how Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes compares to other Protein Powders

Kev V.

Kev V.Perth, WA

Amazing Product

Great taste, great source of protein, and cheap price I personally love it. Would definitely buy more in the future. 10/10 delivery and well packaged. The protein powder isnt chunky like other protein powders

Purchased in November 2019 for A$86.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Good protein powder!

For sure a good deal for the quality of the product! Good protein powder, good flavour, good deal, fast delivery!! Worth every single dollar for sure under the 2kg+2kg deal. Thanks a lot

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

Michael F

Michael FCentral Queensland, QLD

Best bang for your buck

It's hard to find protein around $1 a serve. You have to wait for specials and end up getting something you don't like or really want. Uprotein make it easy!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Cessy

CessySouth West, WA

Best Supplement Ever!

We love love love this Uprotein supplement. We've tried many other more well-known brands which have left us with a less than satisfactory growth and sometimes and unhappy tummy. Uprotein on the other hand, has helped me and partner achieve a surely steady growth and helped us achieve our goals. We will definitely keep buying. They taste delicious too!

Purchased in October 2019.

Absolutely foul!

Smells and tastes disgusting, like chemicals! Easily the most disgusting protein powder I've ever tried, easily! It would be nearly impossible to convince me that the good reviews weren't fake or paid for by the owners.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ceire C.

Ceire C.Perth, WA

Are you kidding me?

I can only think that the reviews on here are all fake. My husband ordered several bags of this stuff without trying it first. When he received the order, he tried several different flavours that were not consumable.
He emailed the company twice to try and return it - no response. I emailed the company - no response. He sent the unopened packs back and some opened packs back - no contact at all.
This place I can only think is a scam - do not buy from Upprotein.

Purchased in June 2019.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport

Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Tastes great and easy to dissolve

Awesome taste, really easy to dissolve into a thick shake.
Great recovery results - aches go away faster ready for another round.
Far better than previous brands Iv had at a competitive price.
The delivery was also very fast especially for 8kg crossing the country

Purchased in April 2019 for A$189.00.

Kym Mitchell

Kym MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the flavour - goes well with everything

Flavour was just as I expected vanilla to be. Blended / mixed well, no lumps. Smooth texture, will go well with oats, smoothies, yoghurts and perfect for that protein fix after training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$49.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

This is absolutely perfect

If you want the highest quality protein than look no further the WPI is awesome for my post workout needs and in between meals or even with meals love the flavors also.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$119.99.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

Easiest mixing Protein

I use the Whey Protein Hydro and I’ve noticed it is the easiest mixing protein. I never get clumps and the taste is great as well. I only use this protein now as the online order and delivery system is so easy to use.

Medhat

Medhat

Very good you will feel deferant

Perfect protein powder if you looking for gain mass it is works very good supplements very powerful and got all you need very good taste I use chocolate it is amazing

Purchased in March 2019.

2nd time order, Will keep ordering in the future!

2nd time order the same products, Double Choc is our favourite! Fast delivery! Will keep ordering in the future!
Have tried Optimum Nutrition but the nutrition fact of this product is more healthy for my partner and myself. Our goals is muscle building and fat loss.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport and Weightlifting

Darron

DarronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Whey ever!

This is the best whey protein i have ever have . I ordered the 4kg , banana sundae and vanilla . It taste great, it mix well with water or milk . And i can see the difference in my body after having it for 2 weeks .

Purchased in April 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport

Jon O

Jon OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money, Good taste, easy to mix, great product profile

Very easy to mix and the nutrient profile is a real knockout, some of the best ingredients for the money in the market.

Enjoy the taste - but not 100% to my personal preferences - but I imagine i'll get used to it after awhile - definitely not unpleasant!

Justin W

Justin WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent protein powder and the taste is great

Excellent service fast delivery and the protein powder is great. It's has a great taste. The price was fantastic for the amount that I ordered. Very happy customer. Will be back again.

User IntentWeight Gain

Great tasting and effective for an incredible price

You receive a massive amount of product for a relatively low cost. I have tried the choc brownie and banana sundae flavours and both taste amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get into training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Fresh and Different, Tasty and Easy!

I've tried multiple different brands, and I'm happy to say that UProtein is the one that I'm going to be continuing with. From the attractive packaging to the customer service team, UProtein make it a pleasure to buy their products.

As for the product itself, it's tasty! Easy to digest, easy to take, still leaves room for dinner.

Would recommend to anyone considering the product!

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting