Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Tastes great and easy to dissolve

Awesome taste, really easy to dissolve into a thick shake.
Great recovery results - aches go away faster ready for another round.
Far better than previous brands Iv had at a competitive price.
The delivery was also very fast especially for 8kg crossing the country

Purchased in April 2019 for $189.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Love the flavour - goes well with everything

Flavour was just as I expected vanilla to be. Blended / mixed well, no lumps. Smooth texture, will go well with oats, smoothies, yoghurts and perfect for that protein fix after training.

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

This is absolutely perfect

If you want the highest quality protein than look no further the WPI is awesome for my post workout needs and in between meals or even with meals love the flavors also.

Purchased in April 2019 for $119.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Easiest mixing Protein

I use the Whey Protein Hydro and I’ve noticed it is the easiest mixing protein. I never get clumps and the taste is great as well. I only use this protein now as the online order and delivery system is so easy to use.

User IntentWeight Maintenance

Very good you will feel deferant

Perfect protein powder if you looking for gain mass it is works very good supplements very powerful and got all you need very good taste I use chocolate it is amazing

Purchased in March 2019.

2nd time order, Will keep ordering in the future!

2nd time order the same products, Double Choc is our favourite! Fast delivery! Will keep ordering in the future!
Have tried Optimum Nutrition but the nutrition fact of this product is more healthy for my partner and myself. Our goals is muscle building and fat loss.

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting

Best Whey ever!

This is the best whey protein i have ever have . I ordered the 4kg , banana sundae and vanilla . It taste great, it mix well with water or milk . And i can see the difference in my body after having it for 2 weeks .

Purchased in April 2019 at Uprotein for $100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Great value for money, Good taste, easy to mix, great product profile

Very easy to mix and the nutrient profile is a real knockout, some of the best ingredients for the money in the market.

Enjoy the taste - but not 100% to my personal preferences - but I imagine i'll get used to it after awhile - definitely not unpleasant!

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Excellent protein powder and the taste is great

Excellent service fast delivery and the protein powder is great. It's has a great taste. The price was fantastic for the amount that I ordered. Very happy customer. Will be back again.

User IntentWeight Gain

Great tasting and effective for an incredible price

You receive a massive amount of product for a relatively low cost. I have tried the choc brownie and banana sundae flavours and both taste amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get into training.

Purchased in April 2019 for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Fresh and Different, Tasty and Easy!

I've tried multiple different brands, and I'm happy to say that UProtein is the one that I'm going to be continuing with. From the attractive packaging to the customer service team, UProtein make it a pleasure to buy their products.

As for the product itself, it's tasty! Easy to digest, easy to take, still leaves room for dinner.

Would recommend to anyone considering the product!

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Superior Product. Better Price.

After a few years away from the gym, and wanting to get back in the swing, I found myself looking for a new Protein supplement. After a few hours of Product reviews and competition comparisons I decided on Uprotein. I wasn't dissappointed!!

Purchased in March 2019 for $85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Excellent value

Tried uprotein for the first time a few weeks ago, can't fault it. Great flavour, easily digested without feeling bloated. Dissolves really easily and goes well into recipes. Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2019 for $99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Best value for money

These guys always deliver this product fast. It is really good service and a good product and not as expensive as others. I’ll keep using them as I have for the past two years now

Purchased in March 2019 for $100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Awesome protein

Shipping was super quick to start with and communication was excellent. Had the chocolate brownie protein shake last night and it mixed really easily and tasted great. Great price too

Purchased in March 2019 for $105.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Packed with Deliciousness

Surprisingly fast shipping, great taste both Choc Brownie and Tropical Thunder. Mixes easily with with green veg and fruits. Best value is to get the 4kg offer and pick the best flavours that suits you.

Purchased in March 2019.

Excellent product and service.

Product tastes decent, mixes easily and has the best stats I could find in-store or online. Shipping is fast and easy. If you want a product that has higher quantities of the stuff you're actually after in your chosen powder, whilst remaining palatable, give them a go.

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste good, easy mixing, good value

The double choc tastes really good. I used it as post work out meal or food replacement as smoothie. I find it very filling. It is soluble and easy to mix. Hands down to the shipping too!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
User IntentWeight Loss

Excellent product

Got the 6kg mass gainer pro 800MCT, 3 bags 2kg each, got 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla, chocolate is amazing, goes down very well and tastes good with everything, vanilla not so much, thought I’d give it a go because it sounded so good but taste isn’t the best. Kinda tasted like cookies and cream which I don’t like, I was going for more vanilla ice cream flavor, but was worth trying. The smell is also very overpowering when opening. This product It’s really good because it helps me reach my goal as I do struggle to put on weight, I am seeing slow results, it’s better then none at all. Sugar and sodium intake is reasonable, high in protein and very high in carbs if you take the full amount. Product is recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Tastes can really be better

Hi, I order the Banana sundae and the Tropical Thunder tastes and they are not as tasty as they look.
To compare with some other proteins brands, you can do better.
(I've already ordered the Vanilla and Chocolate tastes and they are fines)

Purchased in March 2019 at Uprotein for $128.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport