Uprotein 100% Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Listing monitored by Uprotein

Happy camper
Happy camper South East Queensland, QLD

No clumping

Dissolves very easily and quickly in normal tap water, a couple of shakes in the drinking shaker and it’s good to go. Fast, easy and no clumping of powder. Very pleased

Purchased in February 2021.

Sarthak J
Sarthak JSydney, NSW

Great product

It tastes good, dissolves easily, and has 32+g protein per serving. People calling the good reviews fake surprise me. Maybe there are some who don't like the taste but apparently, there are many of us who do.

Purchased in November 2020 at Uprotein for $99.99.

Summer
SummerWestern District, VIC

Palatable.

Palatable, good value for money, easily dissolved, quick shipping, very happy with product. Reasonably priced good size packages. Great resource for extra protein needed in my diet. Thankyou so much !

Purchased in November 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Protein Powders

Find out how Uprotein 100% Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes compares to other Protein Powders

Allure L.
Allure L.Perth, WA

Tastes Great!!

I have tasted some terrible powders over the years and this one is different! The Banana Sundae flavor is great and I cant wait to order other flavors to try them.

Purchased in July 2020 at Uprotein for $90.00.

Ollie
OllieBelconnen 2617, ACT

So far so good

Great taste! Easy to digest! And how good is 32g of protein per serve! The powder mixes very well, makes it very easy to prepare and drink! The value for money is also great!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for $99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Kev V.
Kev V.Perth, WA

Amazing Product

Great taste, great source of protein, and cheap price I personally love it. Would definitely buy more in the future. 10/10 delivery and well packaged. The protein powder isnt chunky like other protein powders

Purchased in November 2019 for $86.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
User IntentWeight Gain

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Good protein powder!

For sure a good deal for the quality of the product! Good protein powder, good flavour, good deal, fast delivery!! Worth every single dollar for sure under the 2kg+2kg deal. Thanks a lot

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for $100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Michael F
Michael FCentral Queensland, QLD

Best bang for your buck

It's hard to find protein around $1 a serve. You have to wait for specials and end up getting something you don't like or really want. Uprotein make it easy!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for $100.00.

Cessy
CessySouth West, WA

Best Supplement Ever!

We love love love this Uprotein supplement. We've tried many other more well-known brands which have left us with a less than satisfactory growth and sometimes and unhappy tummy. Uprotein on the other hand, has helped me and partner achieve a surely steady growth and helped us achieve our goals. We will definitely keep buying. They taste delicious too!

Purchased in October 2019.

Absolutely foul!

Smells and tastes disgusting, like chemicals! Easily the most disgusting protein powder I've ever tried, easily! It would be nearly impossible to convince me that the good reviews weren't fake or paid for by the owners.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ceire C.
Ceire C.Perth, WA

Are you kidding me?

I can only think that the reviews on here are all fake. My husband ordered several bags of this stuff without trying it first. When he received the order, he tried several different flavours that were not consumable.
He emailed the company twice to try and return it - no response. I emailed the company - no response. He sent the unopened packs back and some opened packs back - no contact at all.
This place I can only think is a scam - do not buy from Upprotein.

Purchased in June 2019.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Tastes great and easy to dissolve

Awesome taste, really easy to dissolve into a thick shake.
Great recovery results - aches go away faster ready for another round.
Far better than previous brands Iv had at a competitive price.
The delivery was also very fast especially for 8kg crossing the country

Purchased in April 2019 for $189.00.

Kym Mitchell
Kym MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the flavour - goes well with everything

Flavour was just as I expected vanilla to be. Blended / mixed well, no lumps. Smooth texture, will go well with oats, smoothies, yoghurts and perfect for that protein fix after training.

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.95.

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

This is absolutely perfect

If you want the highest quality protein than look no further the WPI is awesome for my post workout needs and in between meals or even with meals love the flavors also.

Purchased in April 2019 for $119.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Loss

Easiest mixing Protein

I use the Whey Protein Hydro and I’ve noticed it is the easiest mixing protein. I never get clumps and the taste is great as well. I only use this protein now as the online order and delivery system is so easy to use.

Purchased in April 2019.

User IntentWeight Maintenance

Mephisto
Mephistoasked

I've tried both diet and protein shakes and find that vanilla is the taste I have not yet gotten tired of.
So when I see "Vanilla Custard flavour has more of a burnt toffee note, rather than a traditional vanilla", I'm not sure it will be for me.

So looking at your "Neutral (Unflavoured)" option, what will this kind of taste like and if pretty tasteless, maybe the idea is to add your own flavour?

Anyway, appreciate your response.

Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Mephisto, indeed that is correct. Our vanilla custard flavour, does have caramel and toffee notes. In regard to the unflavoured versions of the products, essentially they are quite bland and taste similar to milk, being primarily dairy. We have many customers who drink it this way, but also customers who like to flavour their shakes with fruit/food etc. Buying the unflavoured product does ensure you can flavour your shake the way you like it, and not overpowered by chocolate for example. Unflavoured has a slightly higher protein %, which is 83% in our 100% whey protein. Alternatively this product could be ideal for baking. Thanks Uprotein.

aaron66asked

what do you consider is your best tastin flavours in the Whey protein hydro?

Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Aaron, thanks for your message. The two of our most popular flavours would be Choc Brownie and then Vanilla Custard. The Choc Brownie flavour has a more richer chocolate flavour without being too sweet. The Vanilla Custard flavour has more of a burnt toffee note, rather than a traditional vanilla. All our proteins using natural flavour. Of course taste is always subjective and we try and appease the majority of taste buds with our flavour range. Our 2kg bags means you can mixup your order.

Barry1945
Barry1945asked

I am considering purchase of a protein powder.
My main interest is to strengthen Torso muscles rather than have rippling muscles.
Is UPROTEIN suited to this purpose. I am 74 years.
Barry

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives