Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN

Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN

See the Best Menopause Relief in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

One month of taking this product

I went to my local pharmacy to buy a different product relating to my pre -menopausal issues. However, they did not have the other brand that I was looking for. I was told by the pharmacist that MenoPlus 8-PN was another alternative and that it is only sold behind the counter. I paid around $39 for the bottle of 60 tablets. It is recommended that you take 2 tablets a day and so I did for the first 2 weeks. I am terrible for remembering to take tablets hence I don't take any at all. But for the first couple of weeks I was still getting those 'out of the blue sweats' and by the way this has been happening to me for the last 12 months. Then I reduced my intake to once a day for the last two weeks. I am beginning to notice a slight change with my sweating (less intense now) but I feel that I have put weight on. I started a Pescartarian diet in January of this year 2019 and I lost weight. I do appreciate taking these tablets but I am worried about my slight weight gain in one month. I will still take these tablets because it has not given me any reaction but just concerned about the weight. On the plus side, I do hope it gives me back my loss of libido. So just wondering if any women out there have put weight on from taking these tablets? I purchased my tablets from Pharmacy Focus at North Kellyville but can't seem to find it on which store I purchased my product as indicated on the review. And no, I don't have the receipt for it either. Cross fingers and toes that these tablets will bring some relief in the next month.

Purchased in May 2019 for $39.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Which symptoms did this product provide relief from? Hot Flushes and Mood Swings
Effective Within A month

Love this product it really works, not loving the lavender added

I have recommended this product to lots of my friends and family becsuse it really works. I'm not loving the lavender being add, the smell and taste is strong, making it hard to swollow.

Brilliant

Going through menopause .. it wasn't too bad but I was experiencing hot flushes and night sweats Didnt want to go on HRT so tried MenoPlus and after a month of taking 2 tablets a day .. no more hot flushes or night sweats and no side effects other than the occasional lavender burp!!! Highly recommended

This is the best product ever!

I have never felt better being on this product. I originally was on HRT that put on weight, felt horrible, I still had the night sweat and was grumpy Not anymore since being on MenoPlus 8. I’m so glad I gave it a try. I feel like the normal me.

Didn't work for me

A friends doctor recommended this so thought would give it a go as we were both suffering from hot flushes. Sadly no real difference - slightly fewer hot flushes but think that was just because it's now winter. Couldn't find it initially as it was behind the counter and at about $30 a bottle worth a go - hopefully work for you.