Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN

4.5

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Product

Within a week the hot flashes were much more bearable. I use it in the morning and at night. My moods have settled down a lot. This product is a game changer for hot flashes.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for A$38.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes and Mood Swings
Effective WithinA week

This is the bomb!

After trying other herbal products with no relief, my pharmacist recommended this product. I was sceptical but so pleased I gave it a go. Noticed the start of relief in just a couple of days Flushes have more thanhalved in quantity and intensity! Also sleeping well, so so happy!!!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$39.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedFatigue, Hot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective WithinA week

It really does work

I have been on Menoplus 8 for about a year now. It takes about 3-4 weeks to get into your system and to make a difference. Night sweats, hot flushes, sleeplessness, anxiousness have all reduced or disappeared altogether. If I forget for a couple of days I get hot flushes and insomnia...the symptoms coming back. I take one a day. I did gain a little weight but can not say it was down to the product. I have recommended to my friends who have benefited from this natural product too.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Symptoms RelievedAnxiety, Fatigue, Hot Flushes, Mood Swings and Sleep Disturbance
Effective WithinA month
Menopause Relief Products

Find out how Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN compares to other Menopause Relief Products

Soro Klajman

Soro KlajmanSydney, NSW

One month of taking this product

Purchased in May 2019 for A$39.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes and Mood Swings
Effective WithinA month
Ange

AngeSydney, NSW

Love this product it really works, not loving the lavender added

I have recommended this product to lots of my friends and family becsuse it really works. I'm not loving the lavender being add, the smell and taste is strong, making it hard to swollow.

DottiH

DottiHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brilliant

Going through menopause .. it wasn't too bad but I was experiencing hot flushes and night sweats Didnt want to go on HRT so tried MenoPlus and after a month of taking 2 tablets a day .. no more hot flushes or night sweats and no side effects other than the occasional lavender burp!!! Highly recommended

Nil

NilMurray Region, NSW

This is the best product ever!

I have never felt better being on this product. I originally was on HRT that put on weight, felt horrible, I still had the night sweat and was grumpy Not anymore since being on MenoPlus 8. I’m so glad I gave it a try. I feel like the normal me.

Ali

Ali

Didn't work for me

A friends doctor recommended this so thought would give it a go as we were both suffering from hot flushes. Sadly no real difference - slightly fewer hot flushes but think that was just because it's now winter. Couldn't find it initially as it was behind the counter and at about $30 a bottle worth a go - hopefully work for you.

M. Lowden

M. Lowdenasked

I’ve been taking this for 3-4 months and initially had good results. Now I’m finding the flushes and night sweats are returning, can I up the dose from 2 a day to 3 a day ?

Leonie G.

Leonie G.asked

Does if make you gain weight.

Cherylasked

Hello my currently not on any supplements or medication
But I suffer from really hot feet at night, sleepiness, headaches and migraines. Would this product help or is there another product you could suggest

Jan K
Jan K

Hi Cheryl it is worth a try. I was doing really well on the supplement but unfortunately had to stop taking it as I found it was interacting with an anti-anxiety tablet I take, making it less effective so was feeling unwell. I’m disappointed because the MenoPlus was great for stopping hot flushes. I’m might try it again but at a lower dose as I was taking 2 per day. Good luck! Menopause sucks! Jan

Hi Jan
Thank you so much for getting back to me .
I hope your going ok
Manopause is just the worst x