Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN

Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8-PN

See the Best Menopause Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is the bomb!

After trying other herbal products with no relief, my pharmacist recommended this product. I was sceptical but so pleased I gave it a go. Noticed the start of relief in just a couple of days Flushes have more thanhalved in quantity and intensity! Also sleeping well, so so happy!!!

Purchased in November 2019 for $39.00.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Which symptoms did this product provide relief from? Fatigue, Hot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A week

It really does work

I have been on Menoplus 8 for about a year now. It takes about 3-4 weeks to get into your system and to make a difference. Night sweats, hot flushes, sleeplessness, anxiousness have all reduced or disappeared altogether. If I forget for a couple of days I get hot flushes and insomnia...the symptoms coming back. I take one a day. I did gain a little weight but can not say it was down to the product. I have recommended to my friends who have benefited from this natural product too.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $35.00.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Which symptoms did this product provide relief from? Anxiety, Fatigue, Hot Flushes, Mood Swings and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A month
Soro Klajman

Soro KlajmanSydney, NSW

One month of taking this product

Purchased in May 2019 for $39.00.

Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Which symptoms did this product provide relief from? Hot Flushes and Mood Swings
Effective Within A month

Love this product it really works, not loving the lavender added

I have recommended this product to lots of my friends and family becsuse it really works. I'm not loving the lavender being add, the smell and taste is strong, making it hard to swollow.

DottiHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brilliant

Going through menopause .. it wasn't too bad but I was experiencing hot flushes and night sweats Didnt want to go on HRT so tried MenoPlus and after a month of taking 2 tablets a day .. no more hot flushes or night sweats and no side effects other than the occasional lavender burp!!! Highly recommended

Nil

NilMurray Region, NSW

This is the best product ever!

I have never felt better being on this product. I originally was on HRT that put on weight, felt horrible, I still had the night sweat and was grumpy Not anymore since being on MenoPlus 8. I’m so glad I gave it a try. I feel like the normal me.

Ali

Ali

Didn't work for me

A friends doctor recommended this so thought would give it a go as we were both suffering from hot flushes. Sadly no real difference - slightly fewer hot flushes but think that was just because it's now winter. Couldn't find it initially as it was behind the counter and at about $30 a bottle worth a go - hopefully work for you.