Fusion Health Menopause

Fusion Health Menopause

3.9 from 23 reviews · View Details

3.9

Trish

The only thing that I have found that works!

I have had menopausal symptoms now for about two years. I have taken Fusion Menopause on and off over this time and it is the only thing that works for me and almost instantly! I was concerned about the level of black cohosh, so i stopped and tried Flordis Femular Forte for over 2 months but all my symptoms returned and i have had no relief at all with that product. Constant day sweating, relentless night hot flashes and insomnia. I have just started Fusion again and thank goodness, it has worked immediately! I have had to weigh up the risks and benefits of taking it longer term and so have decided to have blood tests every 6 months to check on liver function. My most recent test showed perfect liver function.

Lara

LaraQueensland

Doesn't work for me

After taking my very first pill x1, my period arrived - very bad cramps and 4 full days of VERY heavy flow. Hourly change of pads for those 4 days(not exaggerating). After those 4 days it had eased but lasted for 2 weeks in total. I didn't take anymore pills after that initial 1.
Thought it was just a coincidence so I have tried again 1 month later. Took the pill yesterday afternoon and boom! got up this morning with heavy flow of period AND bad cramps again! Looks like it's not for me.... I believe the Black Cohosh has something to do with it :(

Purchased in May 2020 at Go Vita for A$27.95.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Effective Within Did not work

Worked fantastically but significant side effects

I started taking this for my peri menopause symptoms and it worked brilliantly. However after about 12 weeks I began to experience bleeding between periods. This was significant and continuous. I did some research and found that this was a known side effect of black cohosh. So I had to stop. I've yet to find anything that works as well but the side effect made it impossible for me to use.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Symptoms RelievedAnxiety, Fatigue, Hot Flushes, Mood Swings and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A week
Menopause Relief Products

Find out how Fusion Health Menopause compares to other Menopause Relief Products

NoelsA

NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

Nope

This product did not work for me. I tried 4 tablets per day as suggested but I still had really bad hot flushes. It was worth a try if you can not take hormone replacement therapies

Christina B

Christina BMelbourne

2 weeks and no symptoms

Week 1 with 2 tables a day (morning and night) and I noticed the hot flushes subside.
Week 2 no symptoms at all.
One a day now! I feel great.

Sylvelin

SylvelinCromer

Liver damage

I took the Menopause capsels for about six weeks, two in the morning. I had to do a blood test for other issues and the doctor ordered a liver function test as well. The results were shocking, everything was raised, very very high. I stopped the tablets immediately and had another blood test 10 days later, everything is getting back to normal but very slowly. I would have damaged my liver seriously if I didn't do the blood test. My GP says it comes from the herbs.

Jody

JodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Initially sceptical - now I can't live without it

Shaz

Shaz

Definite improvement

After putting up with night sweats for four years resulting in the necessity to,sleep with a towel under me due to saturation, this product stopped it almost completely, and almost immediately. Don't get hot flushes through the day any more either As for other menopause symptoms, it's hard to tell.

Just what I was looking for

I was initially looking for a Marilyn Glenville product but couldn't get hold of it. I bought this instead as it had good levels of Vitex and Black Cohosh and am very happy with it. I think it's the basis of any peri menopausal program

Joana

JoanaAdelaide

Very pleased.

Feeling Great Again Woo Hoo....

OMG i have used multitudes of products for my power surges and joint aches, even hormone replacement. Started taking Menopause Free and the difference it has made is fantastic.
I am so impressed and would recommend these 100vpercent

Patricia

Patricia

Not For Me

I tried this product for 3 months and found it made no difference to myself at all.Fairly expensive but so are a lot of "Natural Therapies" nowdays. Im glad it helped others.

Excellent product!

I was recommended this product by my organic store. I was told to be patient and wait for at least a month before I saw any changes. Well since then I can honestly say that I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Brilliant product has ticked all of the boxes for me.

Brilliant, life changing

Since trying fusion health, my life has changed for the better, so happy, wish I'd discovered it years ago. Give it a go ladies, you'll be impressed, if they don't work, then I sincerely think you have more than menopause problems!

Can I use both patch and herbal together safely

Can you take menopause free as well as use HRT estrogen patch? Is there any side effects if you do this? Will this cause problems or am I just doubling up?

Joey

JoeyThomastown

Perfect

After 2 days taking menopause free i noticed a major difference that I thought was too good to be true. .was suffering from hot flushes all day and night. I was looking for a natural supplement and wow this does really work...

Roseym57

Roseym57Melbourne

Menopause Free

I had tried everything to try to suppress the symptoms of menopause including acupuncture. Nothing worked as effectively as Menopause Free. I wasn't sleeping, flushing pretty much all day, irritable beyond belief. I can now enjoy each day as it comes. I have been using this for 6 months now and I am a new woman. Than you.

Tania S

Tania SMelbourbe

Only thing keeping me sane!

I was extremely doubtful that this product would work for me. It does and it's the only thing keeping me sane! So happy I have my daughters on Fusion tablets too. Sounds like an advertisement! I had nothing to loose but horrible debilitating symptoms and now I can function as a human being! It's that good for me! I hope it works for others as well.

I recommend it highly!

Ali

Ali

Didn't work for me

Suffering hot flushes day and night, so sick of broken sleep every night due to hot flushes. Luckily this is my only symptom but still driving me crazy. Read reviews & thought I would give it a go. Took the whole bottle but sadly no difference for me. Tried 3 different products now and no success yet :(

Very happy

Have been using for 3 months and have notice massive difference sleeping better, not as irritable, night and day sweats have toned done. Very happy with product has been life changing for me.

Fusion Health
fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Ficss. What wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you are feeling better.