Femular

4.6 from 12 reviews · View Details

Trish

Trish

Did absolutely nothing

Unfortunately, this product did not work. However, i believe its because of the lower dosage of black cohosh. In the past, i have taken Fusion Menopause with much higher doses of black cohosh, albeit with trepidation due to the risk of damage to the liver, with almost instant success. The rep advised my pharmacist that a highter dose of Femular Forte showed no clinical evidence of any benefit over only one tablet a day so i have had to stop taking it and go back to Fusion Menopause which is unbelievably beneficial for me personally.

AdventurerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

I have now used Femular Forte for the last 5 months. I was unsure if it was helping at all in the first 10 weeks, but I thought it worth persevering, I continued to have hot sweats, particularly troublesome at night. I read some reviews suggesting it could take up to 3 mths to work. After about 3 mths they had gone completely.

Purchased in September 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within More than a month
MissV37

MissV37AU

Worth its weight in Gold!!

After trying other supplements and getting no relief I saw the previous reviews for Femular and decided to give it a try. What a relief! Took 3 to 4 weeks before it took hold but now absolutely NO hot flushes, NO night sweats and actually feel normal. Mood swings are still present but physically feel like a new woman.
I started on the normal strength Femular but took higher recommended dose so thought I would go to Femular Forte which is one tablet every morning which is working fabulous. So easy! So good! So happy!

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes
Effective Within A month
Menopause Relief Products

Find out how Femular compares to other Menopause Relief Products

Trish M

Trish MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3weeks then Total Relief

I was suffering badly with hot flushes, night sweats, then feeling cold. symptoms were so severe it stopped me from concentrating at work and feeling embarrassed when I started to sweat, glasses would fog up then my little fan I purchased for my office came on. I decided to see my Dr and he suggested I take Femular. It took 3 weeks to work and has been a godsend. I stopped it during winter thinking maybe my flushes would stop as it was cold !! How wrong I was. Back on Femular 3 weeks later all symptoms gone again.

My best friend.

I don’t like using synthetic medicines etc so I chose this as a friend recommended this as she too doesn’t use anything not natural where possible. It took a couple of weeks but my hot flushes were eased significantly. I make sure I buy 2 boxes at a time. Making sure I always have some after not being able to get it for 2 weeks. Never let that happen again

Pixie

Pixie

Femular Forte - worth every cent!!

Lin

LinSydney

Worth a try !!

I had been using another product for about a year and it stopped working. I am 53 and stopped menstruating in April this year and with that I was having night sweats all night and had begun having flushes through the day. I was recommended by my pharmacist to try femular forte. I was doubtful but thought it would be better to try femular forte before Hrt.
It has been 3 weeks since starting femular and the night sweats are much less intense and the day flushes have stopped.
I hope it continues. I am sleeping better and my mood has improved.
I would recommend to try it before anything else. Other black cohosh products really didn't work the same for me.I have also included a vitamin D supplement and calcium.

Best product

Femular was recommended by my phamacist. I took this product for three years. All my symptoms vanished in 2 weeks. I stopped taking it 6 months ago. 2 weeks ago my symprins returned. Just ordered new supply. I recommend Femular to friends all had excellent results. Dont suffer any longer try it.

Femular forte

Didn't know what hit me when menopause started. After talking to some pathologist friends i decided that HRT and the risk of cancer weren't worth it. I asked my pharmacist what he thought the best on the market for herbal and he recommended femular forte. It releived major symptons on the first day. Very happy with the product

Menopause Relief Products

Find out how Femular compares to other Menopause Relief Products

Joey

JoeyParadise point

Great for hot flushes

This product is great for menopausel systoms.
As soon as l started taking them within a month hot flushes gone and can sleep peacefully and no more irritations with menopause

KIRA20

KIRA20SYDNEY

Amazing! Totally chased away my menopausal blues!

I used Femular Forte because my symptoms were relentless. I tried all of the other popular herbal remedies as well as HRT. Nothing worked as well as these. I still take them. The pack does say that you can get liver dysfuntion but to hell with that. I'm not stopping wine drinking so I don't think I'll worry about the black cohosh / liver link... I am cooler, way more pleasant to be around and there's no more driving my partner insane with covers on / covers off/ aircon on at all times etc. These are great! Don't bother with the others.

Ali

Ali

Hot flushes now just warm flushes!

Kell f

Kell fasked

Can you take 2 of the fortes as i feel lime my symptoms are returning only been on the m 3 months,was feeling great then last few days back awake at night mood swings sweats back

Linda Hilesasked

I have been taking Femular Forte for two weeks and also Ashwagandra for about six weeks. Last week I had stomach cramps and also diarrhea - so I stopped taking the Ashwagandra. Today I took one along with the Femular Forte and had to leave work with vomiting and now diarrhea again. This maybe a bug but being in lock down apart from work I am starting to wonder if it could be these products. Would appreciate some answers. Thanks

Adventurer

Sounds like gastro? I’ve never had any symptoms like that while taking femular forte and I’ve been taking it for 6 months. The other drug I’ve never taken so can’t comment

Linda Hiles

Thank you for your answer. I googled the side effects and saw that vomiting and diarrhea can be one of them, but it most likely is gastro. Thank you

FitFabulousFifty
FitFabulousFifty

Linda, the symptoms you describe sound like a side effect of Ashwagandha see below:
When taken by mouth: Ashwagandha is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken for up to 3 months. The long-term safety of ashwagandha is not known. Large doses of ashwagandha might cause stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting. Rarely, liver problems might occur.

Wendy Lee