Promensil

Promensil

3.3

Life changing!

I have been taking one double strength tablet daily since April and am now symptom free. Hadn’t slept well for months due to hot flushes prior to this. Would recommend!

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedFatigue, Hot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance

Trish TPerth, WA

No more hot flushes

I started taking Promensil 6 weeks ago. I take 2 a day. Before taking them I was having hot flushes day and night. It was so bad I couldnt get a decent sleep and was having to get up and shower in the middle of the night. About 3 weeks after I started taking them i noticed that I was having fewer hot flushes. After 6 weeks they are completely gone. These pills have literally changed my life. I havent noticed any adverse side effects at this stage and hoping that doesnt change.

Purchased in July 2020 at Priceline for A$64.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedFatigue, Hot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A month
Jo R.

Jo R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved my Sanity

I was first introduced to this product by my GP to help with insomnia and hot flashes bought on by menopause. I was also prescribed iron supplements as my low levels could also be an underlying cause of night sweats. Taking double strength once a day, after 10 days I slept through for the first time in 5 years, my mood swings reduced as did my flashes, I felt sane again! Later I switched to HRT which saw the insomnia return and dramatic mood swings so I reverted to Promensil which sorted me out within 10 days again. I have some wight gain around the middle and breasts but not a lot. Very happy and have recommended to friends with much success but it is different for everyone.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$70.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes, Mood Swings and Sleep Disturbance

justamum

justamum

Zero effect - no change to hot flushes or night sweats

Have been taking these tablets for 5 months now, started single dose - no effect, upped to double dose - no effect. Hot flushes and night sweats still the same as prior to taking Promensil. So disappointing considering the price - which I don't mind paying it they actually worked. Was really hoping these would help me finally get a good nights sleep without night sweats or a day without hot flushes .... but they absolutely had zero effect on me. Would not bother with them again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for A$60.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

Excellent product

I use 1 double strength per day. After six weeks hotflushes and nightsweats are completely gone! No weightgane or any side effects! Very satisfied! I can sleep again! Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A month
Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work for me at all

I tried to use both Promensil and Promensil Double Strength for 6 and 10 weeks and my Night sweats and hot flashes become even worse. While using this product I got insomnia which I never had before. Sorry can't recommend this product .

Purchased in January 2020 at redcliffe for A$65.00.

Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse

Did not work for me.

Hot sweats day and night and terrible insomnia. I used this for 5 months before giving up. It did not help me with any of my symptoms. Sorry I can’t recommend it.

Purchased in February 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

PamSouthwest, VIC

Works for me

Kimbo

KimboPerth, WA

It Works But...

Purchased in August 2018 for A$55.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedAnxiety, Hot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance

Find out how Promensil compares to other Menopause Relief Products

Instead of night sweats, they turned into Tsunamis!

This does not work for me! Gained weight, muscle aches and the night sweats are worse. They usually last about 5 Minutes. Since I use this product they last for about an hour!! They come and go every 5 Minutes! I am not going to finish the package and return to my previous product. I had only bought them, because I was out and they seemed so promising. To bad for the money, since 30 pills cost as much as 60 from my usual product, which is Phyto Confort. Best one for me!!!

Dutchie

DutchieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEWARE: This product is not for everyone!!

Helps with hot flushes

Takes about 3 weeks to work. First went on regular strength but did not help, then doubled the dosage and hot flushes vanished in about 3 days. Now I'm taking the double strength tablets in mornings. Don't have hot flushes anymore, but am experiencing body aches (mainly around lower back and hips area) when I wake up in morning. During day I don't feel the aches because I'm moving about. Having body aches during sleep is better than having hot flushes all the time. Other than that, no other side effects yet... will wait and see.

Joy

JoyHamilton

tried everything and nothing worked

I bought this product and was told it will work or your money back.
it did not work. Symptoms the same and no relief.
wrote in for refund and was ignored.
thought how could I lose !

Fantastic

Double strength was the answer for me. Minimal hot flushes and heart arrhythmia now - I still kick off blankets in winter but no buckets of sweat. Anxiety and irritability have decreased dramatically.

I tried going off Promensil but all menopausal symptoms came back I love this product. Dont care how much it costs - it's worth it.

Kristine Gandy

Kristine GandyPerth, WA

Definitely reduce the hot flushes

My friend gave me half a pack of these to try. I am so very glad she did. Hot flushes have been reduced to the bare minimum - I have one or two per day. Best thing I was ever recommended!

Lydia

LydiaCentreville

Only thing that helped me

Sharon

Sharon

Effective against hot flushes

Hot flushes were my principal menopausal concern - affecting my confidence to go out, and preventing me from doing any physical activity as the slightest exertion would often put me into a meltdown. I've been taking double strength Promensil (80mg) for three months and find the hot flushes are reduced both in occurrence and severity, to a level I can live with. Also having less problem with night sweats and therefore sleeping better. Skin is less dry. Not noticing any side effects. Can't give full marks due to the expense of these tablets - costs nearly $10/week.

Tile

TileCentral West

Didn't Do Anything For Me

Ande

AndeDarwin, NT

Love it

Started Promensil about a month ago. My hot flushes were total melt downs every 10 to 15 min all day all night. I used double strength and found almost immediate relief. Within 2 days went to 1 or 2 noticeable flushes but they are so mild I don't really notice them.

Disappointing

Bought this product having read many 'positive reviews', I have completed a 90 day course (following all instructions and recommendations) and sadly have had no change in any of my symptoms. I am really very disappointed.

Lisa G.

Lisa G.asked

Can you take Promensil if you are also taking anxiety medication (lexapro)?

Trish T

Probably best to ask your Pharmacist about Lexapro interactions .

Anitaasked

I'm 49 years old, with very few minor perimenopausal symptoms at this point. Very regular periods, very healthy lifestyle, nothing too much, except period migraines for about 24 hours that would end when my cycle started. I take good quality supplements, including a calcium with soy recommended for Women of my age. I live in italy and with the virus crisis I could no longer get them, so I spoke to the pharmacist over the phone to see if there was a similar product available here. When i picked it up it was Promensil advanced which didn't seem like my regular supplement (seemed to be for Women in full menopause) but I thought they knew best. I took it every morning for 2.5 weeks, and about a week before my period was due I got terrible breast pain &felt bloated and awful. I thought it was pms but my period never came, (due 2 weeks ago) for the first time ever! (I thought i might be pregnant, but the test said no) I stopped them 2 days ago when I realized, as i felt terrible, want to get back to my natural rythmn, and read that they can cause all these symptoms and irregular periods. I'm really worried because it seemed to push me into starting menopause instead of letting my body adjust naturally. Help! Does anyone else have a similar story? Or offer advice?

Lenette Erwee
Lenette Erwee

Promensil is for women who has full blown menapause symptoms like hot flushes and night sweats. My gynaecologist first put me on a good multivitamin for women when I was your age. (I am also a healthy, exercising 53 year old now). It doesn’t sound as if you need Promensil now....but remember the name....it really works.

Anita

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

Sara N.
Sara N.

The same thing happened to me when I used promensil for a couple of weeks. I barely finished one blister pack -which contains 15 pills- when I realized I didn't get my period! I am 50 and had regular periods before. Since then (few months ago) I kept feeling cramps each month by the time of the period, but never got one!

Ross

Rossasked

Where is it made?

Pam

Doesn't say anywhere on packaging or info sheet. But it does say Aust owned company and is distributed in Australia, NZ, sth Africa, Singapore.