Promensil

Promensil

See the Best Menopause Relief in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PamSouthwest, VIC

Works for me

Kimbo

KimboPerth, WA

It Works But...

Purchased in August 2018 for $55.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Which symptoms did this product provide relief from? Anxiety, Hot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A week

Instead of night sweats, they turned into Tsunamis!

This does not work for me! Gained weight, muscle aches and the night sweats are worse. They usually last about 5 Minutes. Since I use this product they last for about an hour!! They come and go every 5 Minutes! I am not going to finish the package and return to my previous product. I had only bought them, because I was out and they seemed so promising. To bad for the money, since 30 pills cost as much as 60 from my usual product, which is Phyto Confort. Best one for me!!!

Dutchie

DutchieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEWARE: This product is not for everyone!!

Helps with hot flushes

Takes about 3 weeks to work. First went on regular strength but did not help, then doubled the dosage and hot flushes vanished in about 3 days. Now I'm taking the double strength tablets in mornings. Don't have hot flushes anymore, but am experiencing body aches (mainly around lower back and hips area) when I wake up in morning. During day I don't feel the aches because I'm moving about. Having body aches during sleep is better than having hot flushes all the time. Other than that, no other side effects yet... will wait and see.

Joy

JoyHamilton

tried everything and nothing worked

I bought this product and was told it will work or your money back.
it did not work. Symptoms the same and no relief.
wrote in for refund and was ignored.
thought how could I lose !

Fantastic

Double strength was the answer for me. Minimal hot flushes and heart arrhythmia now - I still kick off blankets in winter but no buckets of sweat. Anxiety and irritability have decreased dramatically.

I tried going off Promensil but all menopausal symptoms came back I love this product. Dont care how much it costs - it's worth it.

Kristine Gandy

Kristine GandyPerth, WA

Definitely reduce the hot flushes

My friend gave me half a pack of these to try. I am so very glad she did. Hot flushes have been reduced to the bare minimum - I have one or two per day. Best thing I was ever recommended!

Lydia

LydiaCentreville

Only thing that helped me

Sharon

Sharon

Effective against hot flushes

Hot flushes were my principal menopausal concern - affecting my confidence to go out, and preventing me from doing any physical activity as the slightest exertion would often put me into a meltdown. I've been taking double strength Promensil (80mg) for three months and find the hot flushes are reduced both in occurrence and severity, to a level I can live with. Also having less problem with night sweats and therefore sleeping better. Skin is less dry. Not noticing any side effects. Can't give full marks due to the expense of these tablets - costs nearly $10/week.

Tile

TileCentral West

Didn't Do Anything For Me

Love it

Started Promensil about a month ago. My hot flushes were total melt downs every 10 to 15 min all day all night. I used double strength and found almost immediate relief. Within 2 days went to 1 or 2 noticeable flushes but they are so mild I don't really notice them.

Disappointing

Bought this product having read many 'positive reviews', I have completed a 90 day course (following all instructions and recommendations) and sadly have had no change in any of my symptoms. I am really very disappointed.

SFH

SFHHervey Bay

Changed my life!

After hot flushes and nightsweats started three years ago, my GP suggested I try Promensil. She said that it didn't work for everyone but I was desparate to try anything. I took one tablet daily of the regular strength Promensil and from week six I was a different person. No hot flushes and fewer nightsweats. I came off it once for a month but had to go back on it as the hot flushes returned. I am extremely happy with the product and take it at night immediately after dinner.

Karen

KarenSurrey

Don't believe evrything you hear.

I tried Promensil after going off 5 years of HRT and took 1 double strength tablet a day for a whole month and nothing! My symptoms just kept getting worse, hot flushes and night sweats beyond belief...so, I'm back on the HRT and feel wonderful. Common theme, most of these products don't really work....sorry...Also, way more expensive than my medically covered HRT

Betti

BettiIllawarra, NSW

Dont want to stop it

Side affects are debilitating

I have nothing good to say about this product, first time I tried it I woke up with intense stomach pain, I went through the day with chills, fever, and slept most if the day. I thought I had the flu. A couple of weeks later a tried it again and low and behold I have the same exact symptoms. I am currently laying on the couch shivering, feverish and same stomach pain. This is not a product for everyone so buyer beware.

Brian & Deb

Brian & DebLake Munmorah

Wonderful Product

I am 55 years old and have been having night sweats and day sweats too and anxiety on and off for around 2 years
have tried a few products but did not have much improvement
then I was told about Promensil and how good it was so I gave it a go and have had great results
not sweating like I was plus not as anxious I feel a lot better in myself
i recommend this product to all women having these horrible symptoms of menopause

Mixed reviews...

Pros: eleviated the night sweats
Cons: my breasts were killing me, could not even sleep on them.
Stopped taking and got a full blown (5 full days) period.
I am 55 years old!

Brilliant product

I am 61 years old and started taking promensil about 12 months ago.
Cant put my finger on the improvements in menopausal symptoms but do feel much better.
The biggest improvement for me is my asthma, no wheezing attacks for ages.
Also hay fever cleared up. Perhaps it is the anti-inflammatory effect of the red clover.
Forgot to get some and just done without it for about 5 days and feel terrible.
Remembered to buy some just and now back on it - forever!
Also, hair and skin still young!