Oriental Botanicals Femaren

Oriental Botanicals Femaren

See the Best Menopause Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mitch

MitchWestern Australia

FINALLY SOME RELIEF

WitchyPoo

WitchyPooAU

Best Natural relief for Menopause!

I'd tried other natural tablets on the market and when nothing worked I was prescribed a hormonal tablet.
Before I got the prescription filled a girl at the pharmacy said to try this product. I was hesitant but really didn't want to take the hormones so gave it a go.
I'm SO glad I did, it's amazing! My relief from hot flushes, sweating, mood swings and sleepless nights are over!
Give it a whirl girls you won't be disappointed.

Jet11Peel, WA

A Blessing

I was going nuts so many hot flushes in a day. After 5weeks no more hot flushes YAY!!!!
You need to persist, I started 4 a day now 1-2 a day X

How long till it really helps

I have been on femaren know for 4 weeks and also taking kidnetone with it .. O can't sleep at night and wake up at lest 5 to 6 times a night with bad flushes and sweets. I have to some times have a cool shower and I also have windows open and fan going ... Through the day it's about the same.. I have tried other remidies and didn't work... How long should it take for me to get any relief ??? I am not comfortable at all

Staceywhyalla

Best natural Menopause relief available

I have tried prescribed patches and tablets that do work but all the time worrying about long terms affects. I also have tried just about every other natural over the counter remedy with usually no real relief, but I was recommend Femaren by à young pharmacy assistant and have not looked back. It caters for all my symptons and at last I feel normal again. Obviously a great combination, keep up the great work. Thankyou

andrea

andreabrnowa

going great

Been on this for three days and no more hot flushes but i am still woken up with anxiety will go with the flow

bonza

bonzaAU

It's Works

Linda C.asked

Can taking Femaren cause you to put on weight ?

Jet11

Hi Linda, I am not sure as I already had weight issues. But I don't think so.

Linda C.

Ok thanks. It's just that i've been exercising and eating healthy but can't seem to lose any weight - thought it could have been from taking 2 tablets a day. Is there any sugar or fat in those tablets ?

Lor

Lorasked

Can you take these pills with food or without food

To to

To toasked

Does this product increase weight or appetite ?? Since I started taking my weight has increased as has my appetite ??

Hi
It didn't for me but I guess we are all different. Good luck

Get an answer from our members and Oriental Botanicals representatives