Powder, Liquid

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (23)
  • Smell

Great for cloth nappies

We switched from eco wash detergent to Biozet when we started using cloth nappies recently and its fantastic! It washes really well and the scent is not too over whelming.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
qoc

qocIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product

I wanted to tell you how much I like BioZet. I have used it for years but recently I bought another (leading) brand because it was on special. I have been using it and thought that my white sheets were just getting old and grey. Today I washed them in BioZet and again they look really white clean and bright. Thank you so much!!!!!

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Keira Ryan

Keira RyanHunter Region, NSW

Leaves bleach marks!

I have been using this liquid for 4+ years now with no problem at all.
I’ve just purchased a new bottle from Woolworths and it has put bleach marks in not only 1 but 2 loads of Sheridan towels!
There was no other liquids or anything used in combination and water was cold.
I’ve just ruined over $150 worth of towels and am left with a $20 bottle of laundry liquid with only 2 capful’s out of it.
Can you please advise how this can be rectified? I’m extremely disappointed and beyond upset having used this for so long.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$20.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Hi Keira,
We are so sorry to hear you’ve had this experience. Please contact us via email consumerau@kao.com to assist you further.

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Powder rock hard

Used this powder with amount suggested and left powder rock hard in compartment . Tried using less powder and still the same. Powder was so hard it was stuck in compartment and hard to remove.

Purchased in August 2020.

Hi Rita,

Tyler Miller

Tyler MillerSydney, NSW

Very Dissapointed

It oversuds my washer, It was a front loader, I now have a top loader but I’m not buying biozet attack ever again!

Very Disappointed!

There are other detergents out there!

You will be disappointed with this brand

I would only ever buy this product to clean the washer

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Hi Tyler,

Shaz

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not suitable for front loader

Purchased this instead of usual detergent that I’d been using packaging states front and top loader. No problems with the cleaning however it suds up so much in front loader, I use less than the amount recommended, that my washer has issues with completing the wash. Error messages state that it can’t pump out. After leaving sit for a few hours can get machine to pump out. Definitely not suitable for front loaders.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Consumer Care TeamBiozet Attack

Hi Shaz, We are so sorry to hear you’ve had this experience. If you would like further assistance please contact us via email consumerau@kao.com.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaves bleach marks

I use to use this powder alot with the recomended amount in each wash. My clothes and towles would come out clean but started to notice bleach marks appearing on items after being washed. Thisvwould happen on either hot warm or cold wash. Gone back to my normal brand and issue has stopped.

Sarah

SarahLaunceston, TAS

My helper in the laundry

It has fantastic stain removing capabilities and really removes any lingering odours- perfect for washing nappies, perfect for dirty kids (and hubbies) in general. My very own maid in the laundry.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Vicki F.

Vicki F.

Love Biozet Attack.

Cricket whites, mud, grass stains, perspiration my families clothes have them all. After trying so many detergents Biozet Attack is superior. Gone are the days of doing washing twice. Thoroughly recommend for colours and whites. Clothes are never grey and always perfectly clean.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$28.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Caramello

CaramelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

8 kids, no destroyed clothes.

I have kids who play football, cross country, a baby who chucks up multiple times a day, a husband who works in food production wearing white. With Biozet, I don't have to worry about my laundry, no scrubbing stains. Clothes always come out looking great and smelling fresh.

Purchased in May 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

starbabe1927

starbabe1927Tasmania

Smells fantastic!

I love how my house smells with clothes drying after using Biozet Attack. I find that I don't need to use as much as other laundry powders and it does not leave powder marks like others do. I like make a Biozet Attack paste and rub into stubborn stains before I add them to the wash. I also gift this laundry powder to friends with new babies as nappies come up great after soaking and washing.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$7.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Biozet great clean

This is the best i have used i great clean and can use it on all the clothes without all the residue left on the clothes and the clothes come out fresh and cmelling great

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Suzanne

SuzanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Pleased I tried it

It’s an all rounder. From normal washes to get paint from work out of my uniform. I really on it for washing my uniform also as I work with children and need to ensure my clothes are totally clean and sanitised, protecting the kids from the virus. Wouldn’t use anything else.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$14.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
stephaniecompton

stephaniecomptonSydney, NSW

Best clean ever

My husband works night shift, doing traffic control on the roads as they lay asphalt. Due to it being night shift, he has to wear ALL WHITE, so he can be seen. He gets so much black off-spray from the machines on his white overalls, I'm sure I'll never get them clean again, however Biozet Attack does the job EVERY TIME!

Purchased in May 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Kathryn T.

Kathryn T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goodbye Fish Gut stains and odours.

Biozet Attack gets the blood and guts stains out of my husbands Fish Factory work clothes and leaves them smelling fresh. thank goodness. Highly Recommend Borge the powder and liquid.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

MikkyT

MikkyTEyre Peninsula, SA

Best laundry powder

Working around the farm and on machinery I get pretty grotty. Biozet is the best washing powder Ive ever used and clothes come up perfectly clean time after time! Highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

My favourite washing detergent

It leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean. Don’t need to use a seperate stain remover it’s perfect. Only detergent I use now. Absolutely love it. Highly recommend to everyone!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.99.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Geraldine D.

Geraldine D.Perth, WA

Amazing product . Value for Money . Love BioZet

Amazing product . Love the smell . I love how it removes the toughest stains . With 5 kids I really need something that’s value for money and works . BioZet delivers. Highly recommend to everyone . Been purchasing it for years now .

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Megs M.

Megs M.

Good for old and new stains

I have sensitive skin and can tolerate Biozet Attack with no issues. I’ve found it washes out new stains straight away and old stains if soaked for an hr or so.

Purchased in May 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Dean

DeanHunter Region, NSW

Yay, this really works!

This is the only detergent I’ve found that gets rid of the stench from fast food uniforms! Love the scent on all our clothes. I highly recommend this detergent! Thanks Biozet.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$10.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No