Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F

Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.1

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (2)
  • Battery Life

Useless. Don't waste your money

Poor product. Bad build quality. Poor suction. First unit failed. Harvey Norman replaced it. Second unit battery failed. Only good for very small jobs. Almost like a toy vacuum for kids. And this was a spare vacuum. We have central vac for big jobs and a Kirby for other jobs. So the Bissell was only used for small, quick jobs - and wasn't up for it.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Pet OwnerNo
Pav

PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst vacuum ever

The wheels fall off five minutes after starting to vacuum been replaced six times and still the problem continues, I seriously don’t recommend this product. I’ve also had the whole unit replaced due to the handle breaking into two pieces

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$399.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Mgompie

MgompieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great little Vacuum UNTIL.......

Had this vac for only 2years great vac for little jobs, the unit fills up way too quick so forget larger areas. Battery failed Harvey Norman will refund THANK YOU!

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$265.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Robyn H

Robyn HIllawarra, NSW

Be careful changing room levels

Like the vacuum cleaner but be very careful when changing floor levels. A piece that holds the brush in broke off very early in the piece. It was made of plastic and broke very easily. I can still use it if I'm very careful changing rooms e.g. carpet to kitchen with a strip across the join. It's where you can see a piece of metal in the middle of the photo.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood

Under Warranty

I was very happy when I rang Bissell and found out that they would replace my Bissell Bolt Stick Vacuum. There was a two year warranty on it and apparently the battery was faulty and mine still had six months under the warranty.
My husband drove to the outlet and came home with a brand new Vacuum. Excellent Service and handled with efficiency and no hassles. Thank you Bissell.

Purchased in December 2017.

Product is used Several times a week
TeeJay

TeeJayIllawarra, NSW

Good until the battery failed

We loved the unit and the convenience of it but unfortunately we only got just over a year of use thanks to the battery failing. Such a waste of money and bad for the environment to throw it out so soon. Why bother making it at all. We are done with this brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

roverTaupo

Absolute rubbish

Poor quality - the handle broke first and other parts fell to bits. When I went to get replacement parts - nothing available so had to throw the entire cleaner away.
Don't bother with a Bissell!

As I need to write more than fifty words I again suggest don't buy a Bissell as they are not supported with any spares. They are badly designed and break easily.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Peter S

Peter STraralgon

Battery blues

Despite being a little fragile, the unit worked well until the battery failed very suddenly. Apparently this is a common problem that has not been fixed. Before that we were happy and would have replaced the battery if that was an option. We won't buy another because of this failing.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Pippi

Pippigeelong

Love vacuuming now !

Using Bissell Bolt upright vacuum and love vacuuming now
Used to try to get someone else to do it as I hate lugging around accorded vacuum cleaner especially because of the stairs which are heavy traffic areas and need doing daily
This model is light,quiet and very efficient
Cannot believe how much it picks up and easy to empty
I know what to give as a wedding present next time

Date PurchasedJun 2018

ozteam

ozteamSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much better than my old Hover.

We waited 6 months to do this review to give the new Bolt a good run for its money and are now confident to review it. The suction is very powerful for this type of unit. The charge lasts a good 40 minutes and the additional features of the edge cleaning function and the fact you can clean the filter under running water. Yes its a bit heavier and yes you need to empty it and clean the flter often but thats because its sucking up so much dust! We are very happy both with the performance, features and running time. Best of all its self standing so if you need to move some furniture it will stand upright not like the silly Dyson hand stick that you need to keep bending down and lay on the floor each time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

I can't believe they havent recalled and fixed this issue

This vac was great, while it worked! I cant believe that with soooo many people having the same issues with the battery this company has not recalled the products and fixed whatever the problem is. Its ridiculous. The same as everyone else my bolt has stopped holding charged. It says the battery is at 100% but it only goes for ni more then a minute and dies. Extremely unhappy, especially after seeing how common this is.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
MTL

MTLEPPING

Everything I need in a home vac

Its awesome, its compact and has strong suction. Its light and as loud as any other vac on the market. Love the maneuvering - how the handle folds down to clean under furniture without having to get on your knees and how it picks up the dirt from corners and edges really well. Its great on tiles, carpet and floor boards. Its quick when having to do two levels.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
wlt

wltAU

Not as good as the first one i bought

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Gatesnfences

GatesnfencesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful and versile

We were about to buy the big name big Price ticket then this caught our eye. Knowing the Bissell braand from many moons ago when they made the original push pull carpet cleaner. I thought let's give them ago.

Well we are super impressed it's light weight easy to use and manoeuvrability is great. Battery last for the whole house. Picks every thing up. Love the detachable vac.
Has its own storage cradle.
And we saved a bunch of $$$ to boot.

Highly recommended this profuct

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Doggone

Doggone

Great for house and caravan

Very happy. It's great in the house and compact enough to take info the caravan. Strong pickup and great for pet hair (and with pugs I've got plenty). Keeps a long charge and charges relatively quickly, even when camping it charges on the van batteries with an inverter without drawing a lot of power.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Tno

TnoMelbourne

Not as good as one would expect from bissell.

Purchased this cleaner for my self and one for my in laws and at 1st seamed to do a respectable job but found the filter clogs quickly and suction diminishes quickly. Turbo function and side brushes are a good function and the charging base works well. What I noticed it the run time has greatly reduced and after 2 years it now only last 30sec on full charge needless to say it now is in the bin.
Interestingly my in laws unit did the exact same thing at the same time and sadly they have thrown theirs out also.
Before I threw mine out I opened the unit to find that even though the battery is 18volt it is a small unit which tells me run times can't be that big and needs to work to hard.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Davo

DavoTownsville

An unreliable cleaner

The performance of this cleaner is average. I purchased this t use on the timber stairs and rugs. The suction is minimal, average on a timber and and hardly works at all on carpet or rugs. The machine motor has been replaced 3 times during the warrany period as it continually runs out of charge after about 5 minutes. I bought it to use in between my regular vacuum. I could not recommend this product.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
fingron

fingronnsw

Best of this type I have tried

Being a husband I have used two electrolux's over the past 8 years but this model takes the cake.
Many little attachments and very powerful. May need emptying more often but folds away neatly.
It is important to read reviews on exact model on all products we find before purchase.