Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F

Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F

See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (2)
  • Battery Life

Battery let me down just on 12 months

I loved this vac. It did a great job and a reasonable battery time. But just in 12 months after purchasing, something has gone wrong with the battery. I'm lucky to get 1 minute of use from a full charge, and then it says that it is fully charged again shortly after going back on the charger. For what I paid for it, I am disappointed that it only lasted for a year. Other reviewers have also given it 6-12 month life span.

Purchased at Betta Electrical Taree.

Useless. Don't waste your money

Poor product. Bad build quality. Poor suction. First unit failed. Harvey Norman replaced it. Second unit battery failed. Only good for very small jobs. Almost like a toy vacuum for kids. And this was a spare vacuum. We have central vac for big jobs and a Kirby for other jobs. So the Bissell was only used for small, quick jobs - and wasn't up for it.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Pav
PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst vacuum ever

The wheels fall off five minutes after starting to vacuum been replaced six times and still the problem continues, I seriously don’t recommend this product. I’ve also had the whole unit replaced due to the handle breaking into two pieces

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Mgompie
MgompieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great little Vacuum UNTIL.......

Had this vac for only 2years great vac for little jobs, the unit fills up way too quick so forget larger areas. Battery failed Harvey Norman will refund THANK YOU!

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $265.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Robyn H
Robyn HIllawarra, NSW

Be careful changing room levels

Like the vacuum cleaner but be very careful when changing floor levels. A piece that holds the brush in broke off very early in the piece. It was made of plastic and broke very easily. I can still use it if I'm very careful changing rooms e.g. carpet to kitchen with a strip across the join. It's where you can see a piece of metal in the middle of the photo.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Under Warranty

I was very happy when I rang Bissell and found out that they would replace my Bissell Bolt Stick Vacuum. There was a two year warranty on it and apparently the battery was faulty and mine still had six months under the warranty.
My husband drove to the outlet and came home with a brand new Vacuum. Excellent Service and handled with efficiency and no hassles. Thank you Bissell.

Purchased in December 2017.

TeeJay
TeeJayIllawarra, NSW

Good until the battery failed

We loved the unit and the convenience of it but unfortunately we only got just over a year of use thanks to the battery failing. Such a waste of money and bad for the environment to throw it out so soon. Why bother making it at all. We are done with this brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
roverTaupo

Absolute rubbish

Poor quality - the handle broke first and other parts fell to bits. When I went to get replacement parts - nothing available so had to throw the entire cleaner away.
Don't bother with a Bissell!

As I need to write more than fifty words I again suggest don't buy a Bissell as they are not supported with any spares. They are badly designed and break easily.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Peter S
Peter STraralgon

Battery blues

Despite being a little fragile, the unit worked well until the battery failed very suddenly. Apparently this is a common problem that has not been fixed. Before that we were happy and would have replaced the battery if that was an option. We won't buy another because of this failing.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Pippi
Pippigeelong

Love vacuuming now !

Using Bissell Bolt upright vacuum and love vacuuming now
Used to try to get someone else to do it as I hate lugging around accorded vacuum cleaner especially because of the stairs which are heavy traffic areas and need doing daily
This model is light,quiet and very efficient
Cannot believe how much it picks up and easy to empty
I know what to give as a wedding present next time

Date PurchasedJune 2018
ozteam
ozteamSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much better than my old Hover.

We waited 6 months to do this review to give the new Bolt a good run for its money and are now confident to review it. The suction is very powerful for this type of unit. The charge lasts a good 40 minutes and the additional features of the edge cleaning function and the fact you can clean the filter under running water. Yes its a bit heavier and yes you need to empty it and clean the flter often but thats because its sucking up so much dust! We are very happy both with the performance, features and running time. Best of all its self standing so if you need to move some furniture it will stand upright not like the silly Dyson hand stick that you need to keep bending down and lay on the floor each time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

I can't believe they havent recalled and fixed this issue

This vac was great, while it worked! I cant believe that with soooo many people having the same issues with the battery this company has not recalled the products and fixed whatever the problem is. Its ridiculous. The same as everyone else my bolt has stopped holding charged. It says the battery is at 100% but it only goes for ni more then a minute and dies. Extremely unhappy, especially after seeing how common this is.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

MTL
MTLEPPING

Everything I need in a home vac

Its awesome, its compact and has strong suction. Its light and as loud as any other vac on the market. Love the maneuvering - how the handle folds down to clean under furniture without having to get on your knees and how it picks up the dirt from corners and edges really well. Its great on tiles, carpet and floor boards. Its quick when having to do two levels.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
wlt
wltGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not as good as the first one i bought

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Gatesnfences
GatesnfencesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful and versile

We were about to buy the big name big Price ticket then this caught our eye. Knowing the Bissell braand from many moons ago when they made the original push pull carpet cleaner. I thought let's give them ago.

Well we are super impressed it's light weight easy to use and manoeuvrability is great. Battery last for the whole house. Picks every thing up. Love the detachable vac.
Has its own storage cradle.
And we saved a bunch of $$$ to boot.

Highly recommended this profuct

Date PurchasedSept 2017

John W.
John W.asked

Can I replace the hand Vacuum separately as I have had 2 of these units and have some spare parts left over. the latest Vacuum is only running for about 3 minutes after a full days charge.
John

nahdoo

Sorry can't help you ours is O.K. I suggest you ring Bissell they may have a solution as your problem does not sound normal.

BingoBingo
BingoBingo

You most likely can replace the vacuum section separately. This unit (if purchased from Harvey Norman) comes with a three year warranty so if any battery issues contact Bissell on 1300 247 735 or emailing consumercareau@bissell.com

Ron L.
Ron L.asked

should i leave my unit on charge all the time or remove when filly charged

nahdoo

We leave ours plugged in all the time. Otherwise the battery would run down and machine would not work until charged again.

Nick
Nickasked

The batteries on my Bissell do not hold a charge, is it the cheap batteries or the wrong charge for the unit as they replaced the batteries but did not give 2 years on them as the other batteries on lasted 15 months.

rover

Bissell vacuum leaner are rubbish and not worth buying. Ours failed just out of warranty and the assembly is very weak. Also there are no spare parts. Poorly designed and poorly built.

siya d.
siya d.

Same problem here poor battery poor quality :(

See all Bissell Bolt Lithium Max Professional 2023F questions