2Bissell Cleanview Turbo 1994U

2.3

Amanda Grealy
Amanda GrealyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Turbo 1994U

You get what you pay for

I bought this Vacuum 2 years ago. It does have good suction as long as you replace the filter weekly. It's annoying to take apart. It's always a struggle to empty the vacuum into the bin. You can't just open the bottom you need to pull the whole thing apart to get hair and other components out (fluff balls) anyway fast forward to yesterday. It blew up. Yes. It blew up in my face with a big puff of blue fire and it blew the safety switch on our house. Even turned the fridge off.

I feel like I could have died if the saftey switch didn't do its thing.

You get what you pay for. I wouldn't purchase this brand again. Show details

FrankF
FrankFCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC13 posts
  Verified Turbo 1994U

Really poor on wooden floor to but see edit

I bought this because I have wood floors and it claims to be "Great" on hard floors. It isn't. Really poor suction, which is odd when you see how many watts it pulls. It might pick up dust but anything larger and it just acts like a bad broom.

Edit - so I discovered that the hose was blocked. Clearing that improved the suction. It now works, although I still wouldn't call it an impressive vacuum cleaner. Show details

Kacee
Kacee Hunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Turbo 1994U

Broken product and company refuses to assist !

Brought a bissell vaccuum less then 6 months ago ! Product is faulty, when contacted where we purchased from they told us they won’t do anything and to buy a new one !!!
Then after contacting bissell themselves they tel you they will assist but don’t do anything about it ! Now I have been weeks without a vacccuum as I have been waiting for A response !
Don’t do it !
Find a brand that is trustworthy and actually appreciates their customers ! Show details
GreyGuru