Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Superpro 700, Superpro battery 700 Advanced, Superpro micron 700, etc...

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (3)

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

Kylie W.

Kylie W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome. The best vac I've ever used or owned.

This is such a versatile vacuum works great on any flooring except wet ofcourse. Honestly the best vacuum I've used by far my entire 38years. I haven't bought a new vacuum in 4-5 years

Purchased in August 2014 for A$399.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
joecool_5150

joecool_5150Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why Can't I give this thing 6 stars??

Purchased in January 2019 at CCS.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Wood
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Noway

NowayPerth, WA

Great vacuum's

Used pacvac for over 6 years and wouldn't try anything else there are no other vacuums that come close to the overall quality and price of these machines. Highly recommend, out of about 8 vacuumsowned I've only needed to take any in for fixing once. Very pleased with the customer service I was provided with. Thankyou Pacvac.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,200.00.

JohnSnow

JohnSnowPerth, WA

I like pacvac

Had 7 pacvacs in the last 6 years. Great vacuums, I have tested various other makes and models and always go back to pacvac. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.

Purchased in April 2019 at the goods for A$1,300.00.

christian a.

christian a.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Building Site

Dirty indoor building site: 5 mins losses suction as bag clogs ie not true cyclone. Not good for heavy fine dusts, plaster dusts, wood dusts etc, a big ask I know. Other than that a well made unit, earplugs a necessity because of proximity of motor to ears. Good suction with clean filter bag (to begin with!)

Purchased in July 2019.

Needs more R&D

Have a few battery Pacvac Battery SuperPro 700, its all starting to crap out. I presume it more the battery unit then the vacuum motor. I have a few first gen battery vacuums and they work really good, the second gen not so good

Purchased in April 2019.

Floor Type Carpet
Thomas M

Thomas Mhobart

Can't fault it

I've owned the Pacvac for a couple of years now, and can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable, and most importantly easy to use and maintain. Doesn't get caught around corners or furniture, we only have a small 3 bedroom house (but have a large hairy dog) and I can do the whole house without having to unplug - the 15m chord is a huge benefit (provided you know how to coil it without kinking!). The bag system is cheap and simple and reliable, but the best part is that items inadvertently sucked up can be easily retrieved! I can't figure out why this style of vacuum cleaner isn't more popular for domestic (as opposed to commercial users - who mostly use this style) use. Good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Peter B18

Peter B18Perth

Really good unit

Sturdy, comfortable, efficient Industrial unit with HEPA filter. Spare parts (bags and filters) easy to get and inexpensive. Great if you want to do the whole house in one go. No nonsense and no frilly bits, just good clean(ing) operation. Would recommend to anyone, can even make vacuuming the car a lot easier!

Date PurchasedJun 2008

VeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like this vac very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Veeee

Thank you! I can't fault this vac. Used it twice today. Keep making them! I got mine at Bayswater Cleaning Supplies.

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Love it

Suction is great. Floor tool has goblin head which is very handy for doing corners, as long as I keep it clean. Very easy to manoeuvre around the house and cord is great and doesn't kink. I use replaceable paper bags inside the cloth bag and haven't needed to wash the cloth bag ever. Very easy to wear, has two sets of straps, one for waits and one for chest, only don't bend down too far as it may move up and above your head. Great storage and hasn't let me down in over 5 years of use. Note: don't use in wet areas as you may damage the motor!

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Alita

Thank you so much! That is most helpful. It was my pleasure to leave a review - it's a fantastic product.

Marie

Marie

Still too heavy

I find backpacks are still made too heavy. All the technology we have and they can't make them more ergonomical. Other than that its a very good vac. Packs up nicely to transport, sucks up continuously very well no matter how full it is. The straps are very comfortable on your back but again it would be great 1.5 kg lighter.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rod p

Rod pMelbourne

My kids love this machine

We have lots of carpet and floor. I've spent years cajoling the five kids into vacuuming various areas - carrots and sticks. We have had drag-behind and upright cleaners galore. Then two years ago, the cleaner at my work said to try PacVac Superpro (which he was using). I love it - watched the whole video about how to use it, fishtail method etc. Made the kids watch it to. They all wanted to try it and ever since, two of them happily vacuum regularly. As do I. Much easier than drag behinds. Only problem now is we can't find the floor attachment and pipe, somehow we have lost them. So currently not so much fun. But a minor problem - overall it's been great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Diezie

DiezieTenterfield

THE BEST Vacuum Cleaner

We have had this vacuum for 3 years now and we are very happy it. We only use it in our small house (carpet and lino) but it has strong suction and we find the back pac vacuum versions so easy to use. This one is very comfortable. It's easy to clean, and easy to order replacement bags cheaply online. When it comes to vacuuming (Ugh), why would anyone try to save money on something that doesn't work well? This Superpro is well worth the extra money, even for home use. It makes vacuuming as good as doing the vacuuming ever can be.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Petrus Hurter

Petrus HurterClifton Beach

We now have three of these

We now have three units. As a small commercial cleaning business with our main focus around office blocks and very busy restaurants -- these units are simply the most reliable -- they are in use every day for a minimum of 10 hours each and they just continue going. Spares are freely available and does not break the bank. The motor just goes and goes. Get the by-pass motor unit for occasional moist floors such a restaurants. Highly recommended and we will simply not buy anything else -- ever.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Ragnar

RagnarSydney

Simply the best vacuum i have ever used.

I have owned for a year now and I can say that this is the best vacuum I have ever used. WARNING do not waste your money on a Dyson, you will regret it. It's quiet and super powerful. I have accidentally sucked up large pieces of clothing off the floor! When the kids hear it turn on, they scatter to pick up all their toys off the ground, as they know of the supreme toy eating power this instrument yields. It just works! What more can I say? Buy one right now! Buy one for every family member you know! If you can afford to, buy some for other people who are trapped in thinking that their Miele or Dyson is superior! We need a cleaning cultural revolution! Hazaar!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hiren

Hiren

Super Machine

I have used many vacuums, but Pacvac is the only one which stand out from other, it is because it does job so easy. the quality is great. Easy to change bags. i am using this vacuum almost every day. if i could not found Pacvac, i fill like job going to be hard for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Happy Customer

This product is excellent. Hands free to pickup with one hand and suck up with another. Best Vacuum I've ever had and I've had them all. I slap it on my back starting from one corner upstairs and keep on going downstairs. Suction is sooooo goood you have to let a bit of air in for carpets. Extremely happy :) Best wedding gift ever!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Carol Boots

Sorry to mislead you - I bought it - but if you are looking for a wedding gift this is the bestest wedding gift in the world. :)

Mitesh

MiteshMelbourne

A perfect Vacuum cleaner for professional cleaner..

The amazing vacuum cleaner I have seen in last two years of my cleaning experience. The suction is amazing easy to operate even under bed, sofa as well..It is suitable for any type of floors and just because of this vacuum cleaner, I got some cleaning jobs and regular clients.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

9 moths the dead and handle-stick break and more

I got mine via ebay March 2016, then 4 months ago i needed to buy a new head part (floor part) as the wheels werent rolling and breaking. the handle part was also breaking from wear and tear so fast. At 4 month old the new parts are even worse agin. and my hose is also snapped in a part. The cord get knotted every time i try to roll it up. and has also 2 parts of that breaking too. Basically need new vacuum.. the parts be too expensive every 6 months to replace.... sad, as it is a comfy back pack but the quality of hose and floor part is terrible...

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Silver84

Silver84asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Would this be suitable for picking up large amounts of builders dust from inside new builds? Dust would include wood, plaster and other fine dust associated with construction? Thanks

“Hi there,

Thank you for your enquiry!

For new builds we would have to recommend the Thrift 650.

The Superpro700 has an open bag system, whereas the Thrift 650 runs with a hi flow filter and a disposable, sealed synthetic dust bag to completely contains fine builders dust.

The synthetic dust bag can also be used with a reusable cloth bag to provide an additional layer of filtration.

If there's anything further I can do to help please don't hesitate to reach out!

Zoe”

Mark H

Mark Hasked

Superpro 700

Unit has always worked very well, but for some reason our Pacvac superpro has lost its suction. The motor sounds like it is working fine, we have cleaned the dust bag and filter and have also checked for pipe blockages. Any ideas as to what the problem might be!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your enquiry, we’re thrilled you love our Superpro 700!

There could potentially be a blockage in the bent end handle piece, which we have a simple trick to check.

Remove the handle piece from the hose, and drop a 10 cent coin down one end.
If the coin doesn't come out of the other end there's a blockage, if it does then there may be another issue.

If this is the case could you please advise your location so we could connect you with your closest service outlet?

Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us if you need any further help!

Terry T.
Terry T.

Hi
Just bought the superpro pacvac 700 battery for $1490
The suction was a big different compared with the electric cable pacvac
My question is those 2 vaccums are produced same amount of power suction?

Please help thanks

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Using a corded Pacvac machine will give a more powerful suction of 38 litres per second at 240v, which is why it’s ideal for deep cleaning.

Our battery machines like the Superpro run on 36v with suction of 33 litres per second, making them perfect maintenance units, where you get a quick, hassle free clean without any cords and having to locate power.

I hope this answers your question, if there’s anything further I can do to help please let me know!

Steve

Steveasked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Have been using Pacvac vacuums for years now I want to upgrade again so Am enquiring pacvac superpro 700 battery backpack vacuum cleaner, if all batteries are dead, Can I use an extension lead or are they just battery operated.
Steve

Hi Steve,

We love hearing that you've been with Pacvac for years, and how exciting that you're in the market for an upgrade!

At the moment Pacvac's battery powered machines are battery-powered only, however each of our these machines are supplied with 4 batteries to keep you going for longer.

Our batteries have a 1.5 hour charge time per pair, so while you're vacuuming for up to 45 minutes with one pair, you can charge the spare pair and interchange the batteries for a prolonged clean time.

I hope this answers your question, and if you need any help with your upgrade please don't hesitate to ask!

Zoe

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives