Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Superpro 700, Superpro battery 700 Advanced, Superpro micron 700, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (5)

Good but could do with fine tuning

Purchased in November 2020 at Facebook Marketplace.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Mark Koss

Mark KossSydney, NSW

Lack of upright balance

Purchased in July 2016 for A$450.00.

Noise Level
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet
cheryl

cherylPerth, WA

Great machine. Would give 5* if all floor tools & brushes matched up to its performance.

Purchased in January 2013 for A$310.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

Kylie W.

Kylie W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome. The best vac I've ever used or owned.

This is such a versatile vacuum works great on any flooring except wet ofcourse. Honestly the best vacuum I've used by far my entire 38years. I haven't bought a new vacuum in 4-5 years

Purchased in August 2014 for A$399.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
joecool_5150

joecool_5150Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why Can't I give this thing 6 stars??

Purchased in January 2019 at CCS.

Floor TypeWood
Noway

NowayPerth, WA

Great vacuum's

Used pacvac for over 6 years and wouldn't try anything else there are no other vacuums that come close to the overall quality and price of these machines. Highly recommend, out of about 8 vacuumsowned I've only needed to take any in for fixing once. Very pleased with the customer service I was provided with. Thankyou Pacvac.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,200.00.

JohnSnow

JohnSnowPerth, WA

I like pacvac

Had 7 pacvacs in the last 6 years. Great vacuums, I have tested various other makes and models and always go back to pacvac. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.

Purchased in April 2019 at the goods for A$1,300.00.

christian a.

christian a.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Building Site

Dirty indoor building site: 5 mins losses suction as bag clogs ie not true cyclone. Not good for heavy fine dusts, plaster dusts, wood dusts etc, a big ask I know. Other than that a well made unit, earplugs a necessity because of proximity of motor to ears. Good suction with clean filter bag (to begin with!)

Purchased in July 2019.

Needs more R&D

Have a few battery Pacvac Battery SuperPro 700, its all starting to crap out. I presume it more the battery unit then the vacuum motor. I have a few first gen battery vacuums and they work really good, the second gen not so good

Purchased in April 2019.

Floor TypeCarpet
Thomas M

Thomas Mhobart

Can't fault it

I've owned the Pacvac for a couple of years now, and can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable, and most importantly easy to use and maintain. Doesn't get caught around corners or furniture, we only have a small 3 bedroom house (but have a large hairy dog) and I can do the whole house without having to unplug - the 15m chord is a huge benefit (provided you know how to coil it without kinking!). The bag system is cheap and simple and reliable, but the best part is that items inadvertently sucked up can be easily retrieved! I can't figure out why this style of vacuum cleaner isn't more popular for domestic (as opposed to commercial users - who mostly use this style) use. Good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Peter B18

Peter B18Perth

Really good unit

Sturdy, comfortable, efficient Industrial unit with HEPA filter. Spare parts (bags and filters) easy to get and inexpensive. Great if you want to do the whole house in one go. No nonsense and no frilly bits, just good clean(ing) operation. Would recommend to anyone, can even make vacuuming the car a lot easier!

Date PurchasedJun 2008

VeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like this vac very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Veeee

Thank you! I can't fault this vac. Used it twice today. Keep making them! I got mine at Bayswater Cleaning Supplies.

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Love it

Suction is great. Floor tool has goblin head which is very handy for doing corners, as long as I keep it clean. Very easy to manoeuvre around the house and cord is great and doesn't kink. I use replaceable paper bags inside the cloth bag and haven't needed to wash the cloth bag ever. Very easy to wear, has two sets of straps, one for waits and one for chest, only don't bend down too far as it may move up and above your head. Great storage and hasn't let me down in over 5 years of use. Note: don't use in wet areas as you may damage the motor!

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Alita

Thank you so much! That is most helpful. It was my pleasure to leave a review - it's a fantastic product.

Marie

Marie

Still too heavy

I find backpacks are still made too heavy. All the technology we have and they can't make them more ergonomical. Other than that its a very good vac. Packs up nicely to transport, sucks up continuously very well no matter how full it is. The straps are very comfortable on your back but again it would be great 1.5 kg lighter.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Rod p

Rod pMelbourne

My kids love this machine

We have lots of carpet and floor. I've spent years cajoling the five kids into vacuuming various areas - carrots and sticks. We have had drag-behind and upright cleaners galore. Then two years ago, the cleaner at my work said to try PacVac Superpro (which he was using). I love it - watched the whole video about how to use it, fishtail method etc. Made the kids watch it to. They all wanted to try it and ever since, two of them happily vacuum regularly. As do I. Much easier than drag behinds. Only problem now is we can't find the floor attachment and pipe, somehow we have lost them. So currently not so much fun. But a minor problem - overall it's been great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Diezie

DiezieTenterfield

THE BEST Vacuum Cleaner

We have had this vacuum for 3 years now and we are very happy it. We only use it in our small house (carpet and lino) but it has strong suction and we find the back pac vacuum versions so easy to use. This one is very comfortable. It's easy to clean, and easy to order replacement bags cheaply online. When it comes to vacuuming (Ugh), why would anyone try to save money on something that doesn't work well? This Superpro is well worth the extra money, even for home use. It makes vacuuming as good as doing the vacuuming ever can be.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Petrus Hurter

Petrus HurterClifton Beach

We now have three of these

We now have three units. As a small commercial cleaning business with our main focus around office blocks and very busy restaurants -- these units are simply the most reliable -- they are in use every day for a minimum of 10 hours each and they just continue going. Spares are freely available and does not break the bank. The motor just goes and goes. Get the by-pass motor unit for occasional moist floors such a restaurants. Highly recommended and we will simply not buy anything else -- ever.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ragnar

RagnarSydney

Simply the best vacuum i have ever used.

I have owned for a year now and I can say that this is the best vacuum I have ever used. WARNING do not waste your money on a Dyson, you will regret it. It's quiet and super powerful. I have accidentally sucked up large pieces of clothing off the floor! When the kids hear it turn on, they scatter to pick up all their toys off the ground, as they know of the supreme toy eating power this instrument yields. It just works! What more can I say? Buy one right now! Buy one for every family member you know! If you can afford to, buy some for other people who are trapped in thinking that their Miele or Dyson is superior! We need a cleaning cultural revolution! Hazaar!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hiren

Hiren

Super Machine

I have used many vacuums, but Pacvac is the only one which stand out from other, it is because it does job so easy. the quality is great. Easy to change bags. i am using this vacuum almost every day. if i could not found Pacvac, i fill like job going to be hard for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Love

Loveasked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Hi there
My pacvac suddenly stop working. Then what I notice that as you know long extension cord (from RCD)has small orange indicator on the other end of long extension cord and there is another short cable ( one goes into vacuum and other end plugs into the other end of long extension cord.
When my vacuum stop working I noticed when I unplug the short cable from vacuum then orange light of long extension cord comes ON but when I replug the short cable back to the vacuum again then it goes OFF. Mean vacuum won’t go. Why is like that do you have any solution for this.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to explain the issue you're having.

It sounds like you're experiencing an electrical fault somewhere, either within the short lead or within the Pacvac machine itself.

We would recommend a process of elimination, try using the Pacvac machine with a different short lead.

If this works then we can assume the short lead was faulty, if this doesn't work you'll need to take your
Pacvac machine to your nearest service agent to take a look at what's going on.

We've sent you a message to get a little bit more information from you so we can help you find your nearest servicing agent.

If you'd prefer to do this yourself, you can enter your suburb into the form through the link below:

Let me know how you go with this if we can help further!

Jeet S.

Jeet S.asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Hi there,
I recently got Pacvac Superpro 700 for commercial cleaning in Newzealand. I want to know the price difference between Pacvac Superpro 700 and the new battery operated one? Can’t we fit a battery in Superpro 700?

Hi Jeet,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Each machine we release is carefully designed and engineered as we continuously improve and innovate with our products, so it’s not a simple case of fitting a battery into one machine to turn it into another.

With regards to our pricing we recommend finding your nearest distributor to discuss further, which you can do by typing your suburb into the entry field through the below link:

Please let me know if there’s anything further I can help you with today,

Irfanasked

Superpro duo 700

Hi,there is small crack on my vacuum body , can i claim the warranty for this issue ? Thanks

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Hi Irfan, thank you for your message.

Could you please advise where you purchased your machine from, and where you are located?

Irfan

I purchased pacvac superpro duo 1.5 years ago from newcastle cleaning supply shop , broadmeadow, NSW

I live in newcastle, NSW.

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Thank you for providing those details Irfan.

There are three authorised service centres near you:

SIR Electrical
Unit 21, 7 Revelation Close, Tighes Hill, NSW 2297, Australia
+61 4 3216 8766
A mobile servicing business.

Newcastle Cleaning Supply Shop
75-77 Broadmeadow Road, Broadmeadow, NSW 2292, Australia
1800 144 009
ncsshop.com.au

Erina Warehouse Cleaning Supplies
1/13 Bonnal Road, Erina, Central Coast NSW 2250, Australia
+61 2 4311 9989
erinacleaningsupplies.com.au

You'll need to take your machine to any one of these where they can assess if the damage is covered under the two year warranty, and once you have this please send through with a proof of purchase to our friendly sales team sales@pacvac.com.

Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help!

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Compare all 6 Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range
CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP)$399$399$399$399