Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Superpro 700, Superpro battery 700 Advanced, Superpro micron 700, etc...
Listing monitored by Pacvac

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (8)

Great Vacuum - pity about the batteries

Purchased two Backpac Vacs in Feb 2019 (2.5yrs ago).
This gave us 8 batteries, the first two batteries died after about 18months and another two batteries will only hold half charge so pretty much useless.
Battery warrantee is only 12months so I was told "bad luck" and they are very expensive to replace when compared to other brands.
To replace 4 batteries is not much cheaper than buying a complete new machine.
The actual machine works brilliantly if they could only sort out the Batteries.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,700.00.

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Good vacuum but not happy with batteries

Hi using Pacvac 3 years, started battery one 18 months ago one set changed under warranty. But after 6 months same problem runtime.Batteries are expensive. Don’t know what to do .

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,500.00.

Kellie
Kellie Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great for tiles and hard flooring.

I used this vacuum as a domestic cleaner daily and find it great on tiles and wood flooring, also good on most carpets but if you have pets or people with long hair the rollers get clogged very easily. Would be better if you could remove rollers to clean head. I also find the straps on harness twist continuously, but overall a good sturdy vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in July 2016 for $390.00.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

peter
peterMid North Coast, NSW

batteries let vacuum down

the vacuum cleaner is great.
but i have nothing but trouble with the batteries not lasting any more than 12 months had first set replaced under warranty now they are not working. had to buy some more and they are very expensive not worth money. not buying any more will look for another brand next time.
All because of the batteries

Purchased in January 2018 for $1,000.00.

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Good but could do with fine tuning

Purchased in November 2020 at Facebook Marketplace.

Mark
Mark

Hi Urvin thanks for coming back to me please check the email I sent you on Saturday 5th December look forward to hearing back from you best regards stay safe Mark from the U.K.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Mark Koss
Mark KossSydney, NSW

Lack of upright balance

Purchased in July 2016 for $450.00.

cheryl
cherylPerth, WA

Great machine. Would give 5* if all floor tools & brushes matched up to its performance.

Purchased in January 2013 for $310.00.

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

Kylie W.
Kylie W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome. The best vac I've ever used or owned.

This is such a versatile vacuum works great on any flooring except wet ofcourse. Honestly the best vacuum I've used by far my entire 38years. I haven't bought a new vacuum in 4-5 years

Purchased in August 2014 for $399.00.

joecool_5150
joecool_5150Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why Can't I give this thing 6 stars??

Purchased in January 2019 at CCS.

Noway
NowayPerth, WA

Great vacuum's

Used pacvac for over 6 years and wouldn't try anything else there are no other vacuums that come close to the overall quality and price of these machines. Highly recommend, out of about 8 vacuumsowned I've only needed to take any in for fixing once. Very pleased with the customer service I was provided with. Thankyou Pacvac.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,200.00.

JohnSnow
JohnSnowPerth, WA

I like pacvac

Had 7 pacvacs in the last 6 years. Great vacuums, I have tested various other makes and models and always go back to pacvac. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.

Purchased in April 2019 at the goods for $1,300.00.

christian a.
christian a.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Building Site

Dirty indoor building site: 5 mins losses suction as bag clogs ie not true cyclone. Not good for heavy fine dusts, plaster dusts, wood dusts etc, a big ask I know. Other than that a well made unit, earplugs a necessity because of proximity of motor to ears. Good suction with clean filter bag (to begin with!)

Purchased in July 2019.

Needs more R&D

Have a few battery Pacvac Battery SuperPro 700, its all starting to crap out. I presume it more the battery unit then the vacuum motor. I have a few first gen battery vacuums and they work really good, the second gen not so good

Purchased in April 2019.

Thomas M
Thomas Mhobart

Can't fault it

I've owned the Pacvac for a couple of years now, and can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable, and most importantly easy to use and maintain. Doesn't get caught around corners or furniture, we only have a small 3 bedroom house (but have a large hairy dog) and I can do the whole house without having to unplug - the 15m chord is a huge benefit (provided you know how to coil it without kinking!). The bag system is cheap and simple and reliable, but the best part is that items inadvertently sucked up can be easily retrieved! I can't figure out why this style of vacuum cleaner isn't more popular for domestic (as opposed to commercial users - who mostly use this style) use. Good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Muffinwhisperer
Muffinwhispererasked

Hello!
Our motor just stopped. We are considering buying a new motor, but is fitting it something we can do? Or will it involve wires?
Thank you!

Hello Muffinwhisperer,

Thank you for your enquiry.
Whilst our machines are designed to be easily maintained, replacing the motor would require a person such as an electrician or by one of our many service agents to ensure it is correctly fitted.

You can find your nearest service agent on our website: https://shop.pacvac.com/au/servicing-centres

Have a great day,

joe04709
joe04709asked
Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Hi There I bought a brand new superpro 700 but it seems to sound like a electric planer and vibrates more than my other ones, is this normal for new models?

Hi Joe,

Pacvac’s team of dedicated professionals are available to help with any matter and to ensure the highest level of service we would love the opportunity to speak with you personally.
Please reach out to Nolan Smith, Pacvac’s Sales Manager on (08) 9479 1444 between 8am and 4pm (we are based in Perth). Alternatively, if you could send us your mobile number through direct message, we would be happy to call you.

Looking forward to speaking with you, have a great day.

Tan Mik
Tan Mik asked
Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

I am looking to buy A Pacvac Superpro , do you ship to Croatia ? Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you , love my Pacvac ... Tania

Hi Tania,

We are thrilled that you are loving your Pacvac product. We have an extensive distribution network throughout Europe and UK, so I am sure we can help. Could you please email through your contact details to Michael Connell, our UK and European Sales Manager at sales@pacvac.com, so we can ensure to connect you with the best Distributor to service your current and ongoing needs.

Have a great day,

See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Compare all 6 Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range
CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP)$399$399$399$399