3Numatic Henry

JackoGippsland, VIC52 posts
  HVR160
MickholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC33 posts

Hard Working Henry

Henry is a British Made Classic. He is hardworking, robust and gets the Job done. We have 3 for our business and customers always comment on his smiley face. If we ever need another vacuum, we will go straight for another Henry without hesitation. Show details ·  1
Nate
Nate2 posts
  HVR200

Couldn't Be Happier with Henry!

Henry is my best employee and most trusted confidante. He works harder than a single mum and doesn't complain when we skip smoko. He's from the UK so he's vax'd, but I don't discriminate. He's refusing the booster though. "No covid in QLD," says Henry Show details ·  1
Otis Kahibah
Otis KahibahSydney, NSW6 posts
  HVR200

A happy face does not equal a happy vacuum cleaner

Henry is the British Leyland of vacuum cleaners. Instead of working out how to improve their product, the research team thought that putting a happy face on an old design would be "near enough"! Loss of suction through poorly attached hoses, a long cord attached to the base that trips the vacuum cleaner over every time you use it and mounting the heavy motor on top to ensure it is always unstable is maybe where they could have looked at what needs fixing. Now on our second replacement power head which, like the previous one, has failed two weeks since purchase. A masterclass in lazy product design, our Henry is destined to be an expensive piece of landfill. Show details
Jacob
Jacob

Best vacuum I've ever owned

Have used a few vacuums over the years and this one is by far my fav. Have been using for a year now. It has simple settings- just on/off and simple twist adjustment on handle for suction strength. The suction strength is more than sufficient. I highly recommend trying an in-store demo to see if you like it. The cord is about 10m so I can clean my entire apartment keeping it plugged in to one power socket. He rolls around easily and is easy to pick up if need be. My sister has recently been enjoying using her new one too. I hear these last for years as well. Will have to wait to test that one. Show details ·  1
vaughn t.
vaughn t.4 posts

Good canister vacuum cleaner

Low wattage motor with good suction, comes with many attachments, large dust capacity, I have bought extras from ebay to supplement Henry. I only use Henry after running over the worst of the mess with the old Kambrook Jaguar 25 Show details ·  1
M E E
M E ESouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified HVR200
Numatic   DM

Hi M E E, sorry Henry didn't meet your expectations, we hope you can find the right vacuum for you!

Bec
Bec2 posts
  HVR200

The best money I have ever spent

I love this vacuum it is used on carpet and tiles. The suction is fantastic, I have always used a Dyson bit I won’t look back now that I have a Henry. The suction on tiles to carpet stays the same and doesn’t change. The long cord means I can do my house without changing power points. Henry also has a long handle which means I don’t have to bent over when vacuuming and prevents getting a sore back.  Show details ·  1
Mike
MikeGippsland, VIC2 posts

Great Item

used on tiles it perfromed very well quite good suction the vac can deal with any type of mess quite solid in construction we found emptying the device easy to do Show details
Numatic   DM

Hi Mike, thanks for your review!

Andre
Andre4 posts
  Verified HVR200
Joanne
Joanne4 posts

Love the pink colour

Brought this vacuum to use for my business company.I chose pink vacuum because I like colour pink because my branding is pink.I also went for Henry brand because I know it pick up anything off the floor and has good suction and its bagless I brought extra long hose, that made it lot easier to clean all rooms I like that its great on carpets as well hard floors and when your finished you have reel to wind cable away. Only bad thing would be is pipe can come away when you pull hose around and its not secure enough to pull vacuum around when cleaning. Pick up pet hair ok Show details ·  1
Sim
SimSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Love my Henry

Looking for a new vaccum. I recalled how much my sister loves her Henry. So today I bought one and love it. Super long cord and can vacuum my whole house without changing power points.
Easy to move around. Robust and solid design.
Super suction and a big smile, that makes me happy to vacuum.
Love ya Henry.
 Show details ·  1
Sambo
SamboPerth, WA3 posts

New house cleaner

Hi my wife has been using Henry for over six years cleaning new houses of brick construction and it has copped an absolute hammering but continues to operate exceedingly well it has had a replacement cord fitted and been through two sets of wheels and two on off switches that just wore out over time but the motor keeps going i am so impressed I bought another Henry for our home and a hetty for when Henry finally dies but it refuses to don’t know what the knockers are on about they probably sell other brand vacuums Show details ·  1

Carole G
Carole G · Henry HVR200

Why won’t my brand new Henry push even when set to vacuum carpet

lugodmarian14
lugodmarian14 · Henry

Hi. I plan to buy a Henry Home. Does it come with a dust bag inside or do I have to buy a dust bag separately to start using it? Thanks.

Mickholas

You’ll need to purchase bags. You can buy a reusable fabric one or Purchase paper or synthetic single use. Ebay has the best prices for single use bags.

Numatic   DM

Hi there, each Henry Home comes ready to use with one bag already installed in the machine and another spare bag, hope this helps!

suzan · Henry HVR200

I bought a henry today hvr200-11. Whats advertised on the outside of the box is different to whats inside. The vacuum works well on a tiled surface but shocking on carpet-cannot move the head forwards or backwards. useless - very disappointing. I've seen a few utube video of the sample problem.

Compare all Numatic Henry listings
Numatic Henry HVR1604.0
CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Bin Capacity9 L6 L
Weight8.5 kg7.5 kg
Attachments 32 mm Stainless Steel Wands, Multipurpose Floor Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Brush, Crevice ToolHose, Floor Tool, Stainless Steel Wands, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Brush
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual