Bissell CrossWave Pet Professional 2223H

Bissell CrossWave Pet Professional 2223H

MPN: 2223H
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

Millie
MillieHobart

Very helpful for family basic cleaning

I did the review check before purchasing it. Even if the floor already had a professional carpet cleaning before I moved in, still get the dirty water after I used the bissell cleaner. l use it every 3 months to clean the carpet. Easy to use! Totally recommend it.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $629.00.

Noise Level
Sandra
SandraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great investment

I’ve used Vacuum/mop on hard floors mainly and the result is excellent. Will not return to mop and bucket ever again. Used on short rugs and great result as well.
Rug and wooden floor are in a house with 1 x white medium dog and 3 cats. Grey floor is mine and we have two huskies, with crazy shedding abilities.

Purchased in May 2021 for $416.00.

Tahlia G.
Tahlia G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best things I've ever bought!

Love this vacuum/mop... did my whole house in 15 minutes and it took 4 minutes to clean after. Im using it multiple times a day as i have young children. Its heavy and sturdy, unlike he 5 Dysons Ive been though. I have very high hopes or tis one.. excellent vacuum, great mop and very easy to clean mats, rugs etc at the same time. Really happy with my purchase! Recommend to anyone!

Purchased in March 2020 at Qantas Rewards.

tracy e.
tracy e.Hunter Region, NSW

Vacuum and mop in one - I can't go wrong - can't live without

I've always hated cleaning my floors but since having the new Crosswave Pet I'm cleaning them several times a day. It is so easy to use and my floors look like new. Carpet, tiles, floorboards, lino I use it on all my household surfaces.

Purchased in June 2017 at Global Shop Direct for $499.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell CrossWave Pet Professional 2223H compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

BadBlock
BadBlockAdelaide

Love it

This is the vacuum that we recommend to everyone. Purchased it 5 months ago, works as charm. Mops and cleans tiles, cleans carpets. We could not imagine how much dirt is left on a tiled floor after vacuuming with a ordinary "dry" vacuum cleaner. Very easy to use and wash. Love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $389.00.

Janine
Janine

The best

Brought this today, came home and tried it out, love it, vacuumed beautifully, mopped great. A must have for any home. Easy to use on both tiles and rug, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

thepersonwho