2110F, 2111F
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (1)
JJ
JJSouth Australia

BISSELL is a brand I trust.

This Vac is a quality build and of excellent design. I have NO TRUST in the multitude of battery driven junk products. This vac is very efficient, easy to use , has a large canister that is so easy to empty and best of all..... NO BATTERIES.
The retractable cord works and the machine is light, robust and easy to move around.
This is an excellent VALUE FOR MONEY product and I highly recommend this powerful unit over the numerous ridiculously priced vacs ( Cost more than a big fridge) that I considered before my purchase at $199.00

Purchased in September 2021 at The Good Guys for $196.00.

scarlofSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant for large areas of carpet and tile.

Bought a couple of months ago from Harvey Norman after reading these reviews. Vacuum cleaner is easy to assemble and use and versatile on different surfaces. Its also most satisfying and slightly alarming to see the amount of dust, sand and hair that builds up in the barrel from a clean appearing floor! My back and floors are very happy with the results and I am considering buying another one to keep in case they go out of production. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2021 for $199.00.

boosilhen
boosilhenSouthern and Hills, SA

Very Happy

I have had so many vacuums that have been unsatisfactory including expensive Dysons, that I was hesitant to buy yet another one. When I saw this Bissell for $199 I thought I would give it a go. I am so happy with it. It is light, easy to manage over my floor rugs and floor boards, has great suction, easy to empty. Manages dog and cat fur with ease and has no clogging points. I haven’t found anything negative about it. Definitely can recommend.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $199.00.

NettieGippsland, VIC

Bissell helix upright vacum.

Purchased my Bissell helix vac from Harvey Norman a couple month's ago. Just love it. I'm a very fastidious person and had many vacs. Well this fellow kills them all.Being a age pensioner I couldn't afford to spend many hundreds. This machine cost me 199.00 and it's brilliant light weight so it's much easier for me to use and empty. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Taite
TaitePerth, WA

Best vacuum cleaner I've owned

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $165.00.

e.storm44
e.storm44Macquarie 2614, ACT

Really impressed

Very quick to put together. works great, I couldn't believe the amount of dust and hair that came out the carpet. Seems like a sturdy design, light & easy to use. Do not use on flimsy bath mats as the suction is so strong it will suck in the mat! IF this keeps working like this in a couple of years time - it will be the best vacuum cleaner I've ever used for carpet and pet hair! Love it. With the adjustable height for the power head was also very effective on tiles and wood floor.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Mina
Mina

best Ive every bought

Great for carpet deep clean
Very powerful suction
Great attachments
Wide motorised head
Strongest Ive ever seen. Ive worked with professional carry backs that professional cleaners use but they are nothing in comparison to the powerforce. The wide head means that you cover more area faster. Motorised brush is great for carpet.

Purchased in November 2019 at Amazon for $168.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Colin
ColinThe Mallee, VIC

Great value.

I purchased this vacuum cleaner because quite frankly it was cheap and it was all I could afford. For a $108 I was not expecting the world's greatest but I have been very impressed. I am cleaning low pile carpets which I thought were quite clean but was very surprised at the amount of dirt this cleaner got out of the carpets. Very, very easy to dismantle and clean as it is all plastic. I am not expecting it to last a lifetime but if it runs OK for a couple of years I will be very pleased. I also like the fact that it comes with two replacement belts.

Purchased in October 2019 for $108.00.

Mal
MalBateman's Bay

good suction, poor quality, poor parts availability

Used on low pile carpets, mats and tiles. Expect it to fail after about 1 year. Belts melt, smoke and stink, roller brush locks in place. Unable to find replacement parts from various sites in Australia, including from Bissell. The model, while still available, seems unknown to parts sellers. Was good while it lasted, but did not last long.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Terrible. I hate it.

Suction is good. And that's the only good news.
Terrible smell of burning rubber when used on anything except a really flat carpet or floor (hence the 2 spare belts, I assume)
Suction tube blocks up so very little gets through to the canister.
Cord wrapping for storage is cumbersome.
Drops/spits out most of what it picks up, a few inches further on. I'm going back to a Dyson!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Smokingwheels
SmokingwheelsWheatbelt, WA

Gas pedal is on the wrong side for AU

Works well the suction is good, Small dust partials and dog hair.

I have Hyperacusis and use it with high performance earmuff's on.

The gas pedal is on the Left being it is the America's #1 brand, you have to kill the power if a thread pulls on old carpet you have to cross legs to switch off, but there is 2 replacement belts supplied I have not needed to use one had it 3-4 months.

I have large rooms of carpet and I find it easy to zip around the area.
Good value for the money.
Washable filter.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
digga5
digga5AU

Great product

Does the job, great picks up every thing best vacuum cleaner we have had.
A bit bulky in tight spaces generally does a very good job.
We are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

ArpB.
ArpB.asked
Powerforce Helix 2110F

Can this vacuum cleaner cleans well under the table or any furniture?

scarlof

Hi, it depends on the height of the table. Fir my coffee table it will reach approx 35cm in and for under dinner tables it should be ok providing chairs are moved. The unit has an extendible hose with an extension arm and fittings that can reach tricky places providing your agile enough to guide it. Hope that answer helps.

ISLAasked
Powerforce Helix 2110F

Can anyone tell me if this vacuum cleaner is good for large shortpile wool rugs on wooden floor boards that are not nailed down as I have a dyson and it will not roll over the rugs you have to drag it backwards as suction too hard to push forward??

Nettie

I have had mine for a couple of years now and just love it. I have a bad back and this is the only one i can use. But to your question its fabulous on short pile carpet and floors but it doesnt like my shag pile rug, but using the other attachment you can do a rug. Hope this helps. Nettie.

scarlof

I use the Bissell on our fluffy bathroom mats which sound of a similar pile to your area rugs. I use number 3 setting on my hard wearing low carpets and number 5 height setting ( which lessens the suction) on the mats. This should work well on your rugs. My bathroom mats sometimes get sucked up but they are small and have little weight. Hope this helps.

ISLA

Thank you for your replies, if the Bissell has pile settings then thats better than the Dyson.

Compare both Bissell Powerforce Helix
CategoryUpright Vacuum CleanersUpright Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $169.00$219.00
Bin Capacity1 L
HEPA FilterNo
Weight4.99 kg5.9 kg
Cord Length7 m7 m
Power1,000 W1,100 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare both Bissell Powerforce Helix