6Sebo Automatic

3.8

Peter
Peter4 posts
  X7

For continually shedding dogs this machine is a must!

The wife ended up destroying our old Hoover out of sheer frustration. After studying many reviews we decided to purchase the Sebo vacuum online from Sebo Australia. We have two dogs and vinyl floorboards, this vacuum was truly up to the cleaning task. Really happy with how well it cleans.
We did have a Dyson previously by it just cannot compare to the Sebo, the Hoover was better then the Dyson, but this vacuum is the pick of them. The long power lead makes it easy to reach places throughout the house where the old unit wouldn’t.
Only complaint is that it won’t fit under the bed. Definitely the vacuum to choose when you have pets. Show details ·  1
Sim
Sim8 posts

Great Vacuum but

I bought this vacuum about a year ago after reading all the excellent reviews. I replaced a Dyson so was expecting big results. The suction is amazing and love the light at the front but when I use the hose, the machine always falls over and that's when the machine is right next to me so I haven't moved any distance. The bag full indicator has never worked and it lowers itself to the hard floor height when on low pile carpet. Other than that, great machine. I will look at another one later based on the hose issue though. Show details ·  3
Brett D Mills
Brett D MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  X7

What a pleasant surprise !

Bought this unit off reviews online when my big heavy older upright died. Well done Sebo. Light, easy to use, effective on hard and soft surfaces, quiet, and best part basically no tools needed for maintenance !
Headlight is a useful addition and one UTube review was very concerned about brush damage to the floor when sitting upright using the hand hose. Pleased to read in the manual that the brush retracts up so it doesn’t have this issue. Basically what you expect (but don’t always get) from German manufacturers and in love already ! Design has covered all work well with this unit and should last many years if used and maintained correctly. Highly recommend the X7 AUTO Show details ·  1
My reviews
My reviews South East Queensland, QLD30 posts

Great clean

I love this vaccum bought to replace two stick vaccums that would run out too quickly the batteries . The attachments are great attached to the back and the suction is fantastic the floors feel great after use . It is a bit difficult with getting close to the skirting boards. I love how it revs up when it goes into my rugs feels like a deep clean . The bag last along time also . Easy to move around and can fit under low beds. Show details ·  1
DavMaree
KelWeston 2611, ACT29 posts
STXIllawarra, NSW33 posts
  Verified X7

The best vacuum I've purchased

Purchased the Sebo x7 boost after my Miele decided it didn't want to play anymore.The Sebo x7 would have to be the best vacuum I've ever purchased.its very light,strong constant suction with hospital grade filtration.Bright LED lights to see all the dirt & dust.Self adjusting turbo brush works flawlessly.It would have to be the quietest vacuum out there.Purchased from BingLee Show details ·  1
Tina M.
Tina M.Western District, VIC2 posts
glen k
glen kHunter Region, NSW18 posts
  Fair Incentive X4

Very powerful

Bought an x4, not cheap but the best cleaner I've ever had,It's a bit heavy but good exercise using it,the house looks and smells much cleaner,the price is justified as it will last a long time Show details ·  1
alexcjwalsh
alexcjwalshSydney, NSW22 posts
  X4

most reliable and easiest to maintain

HEPA filter, great for my allergies and cleans up cat hairs no problem. Quiet and easy to push around. Extension pole (extra purchase) very handy for cobwebs. Solid German design, hasn't changed over the years. Service pack with easy to use replacement parts, simple to maintain and very reliable and robust, no fiddly bits to break or fall off. Good height, clean lines and suction as good as ever - had ours now nearly 10 years! Good to see Sebo is more easily available to buy in Australia. Great machine.

Tootsie
Tootsie
  X4

Best cleaner I’ve ever had! Cleans the best the easiest to use & maintain!!

Best cleaner I’ve ever had!

Suction is terrific I can go from carpet to Lino to tiles all without touching anything to adjust & suction remains fantastic! I can detach the hose pipe take it off to do corners, window tracks

,curtains, couches, computer keyboards, things up the wall& ceiling even! Always good suction!

chip
chipi have no facebook account4 posts

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

Well all I can say is this - The best vacuum unit I have owned, used, since the 1950's, and I can assure I have owned and used a lot of vacuum cleaners, this unit is the bee's knees. Buy one people, you will not be sorry.

Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Patricia S
Patricia SPerth2 posts

So good I bought two

The performance of this vacuum is second to none. I clean a large house with mainly hard floors which have rugs and one carpeted room. The brush changes automatically for each floor type. The attached hose makes cleaning hard to get to areas a doddle and attachments are also carried with the machine. I foolishly gave away my X1 a few years ago and have struggled to use a cylinder cleaner since. I have just bought my new Sebo and am in love again. My old machine is now 20 years old and is at my son's house as works every bit a well as the new one.

Gh
GhSydney9 posts

Heather D
Heather D · Automatic

How does this vacuum cleaner do with stairs?

miketoouk
miketoouk · Automatic

Hi. Can anyone comment on the difference between the X7 automatic and the X7 automatic BOOST?
What does the boost do?
Amazon sells the X7 from the UK for $300 less than Australian suppliers. Is the boost feature worth $300??

JulieO · X7 Boost Automatic

I have just had a very thick soft plush carpet laid and I find it impossible to vacuum with my barrel Dyson. The carpet manufacturer recommend an Soniclean vacuum which is not available in Australia. Harvey Norman, where I purchased the carpet recommend a Sebo. I spoke to Sebo, they recommended the X7. My question is, are the x4 and x5 no longer available? As the majority of the reviews here appear to be for the X4, X5 and are they any different to the X7. Of course are they what I'm looking for to clean my carpet and are they worth the money?

JulieO

Thank you. This is very helpful

Compare all Sebo Automatic listings
Attachments Dusting Brush with Clip, Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Tool
Suction (Air Watts)1,100 AW1,100 AW
Cord Length12 m12 m
Power890 W1,100 W1,100 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date