X4, X7, X5
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sebo

4.9
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (1)

My reviews
My reviews South East Queensland, QLD

Great clean

I love this vaccum bought to replace two stick vaccums that would run out too quickly the batteries . The attachments are great attached to the back and the suction is fantastic the floors feel great after use . It is a bit difficult with getting close to the skirting boards. I love how it revs up when it goes into my rugs feels like a deep clean . The bag last along time also . Easy to move around and can fit under low beds.

DavMaree
DavMareeSydney, NSW

Stickvac wasn't cleaning the carpet so I was recommended a SEBO

Purchased in July 2021.

BillR
BillRSydney, NSW

Best customer service I have experienced. Ever.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $800.00.

Kel
KelWeston 2611, ACT

If you get one in good condition, you're on a winner!

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $880.00.

STXIllawarra, NSW

The best vacuum I've purchased

Purchased the Sebo x7 boost after my Miele decided it didn't want to play anymore.The Sebo x7 would have to be the best vacuum I've ever purchased.its very light,strong constant suction with hospital grade filtration.Bright LED lights to see all the dirt & dust.Self adjusting turbo brush works flawlessly.It would have to be the quietest vacuum out there.Purchased from BingLee

Purchased in August 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $870.00.

Tina M.Western District, VIC

SEBO X7 BOOST Upright Vacuum

Purchased in April 2020 for $945.00.

V8Snail
V8SnailWA, 6230

Impressed!

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $825.00.

SEBO AustraliaSebo

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
glen k
glen kHunter Region, NSW

Very powerful

Bought an x4, not cheap but the best cleaner I've ever had,It's a bit heavy but good exercise using it,the house looks and smells much cleaner,the price is justified as it will last a long time

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,000.00.

alexcjwalsh
alexcjwalshSydney, NSW

most reliable and easiest to maintain

HEPA filter, great for my allergies and cleans up cat hairs no problem. Quiet and easy to push around. Extension pole (extra purchase) very handy for cobwebs. Solid German design, hasn't changed over the years. Service pack with easy to use replacement parts, simple to maintain and very reliable and robust, no fiddly bits to break or fall off. Good height, clean lines and suction as good as ever - had ours now nearly 10 years! Good to see Sebo is more easily available to buy in Australia. Great machine.

Date PurchasedJune 2008

Find out how Sebo Automatic compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Best cleaner I’ve ever had! Cleans the best the easiest to use & maintain!!

Best cleaner I’ve ever had!
Suction is terrific I can go from carpet to Lino to tiles all without touching anything to adjust & suction remains fantastic! I can detach the hose pipe take it off to do corners, window tracks
,curtains, couches, computer keyboards, things up the wall& ceiling even! Always good suction!

Date PurchasedMay 2008
chip
chipi have no facebook account

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

Well all I can say is this - The best vacuum unit I have owned, used, since the 1950's, and I can assure I have owned and used a lot of vacuum cleaners, this unit is the bee's knees. Buy one people, you will not be sorry.
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Patricia S
Patricia SPerth

So good I bought two

The performance of this vacuum is second to none. I clean a large house with mainly hard floors which have rugs and one carpeted room. The brush changes automatically for each floor type. The attached hose makes cleaning hard to get to areas a doddle and attachments are also carried with the machine. I foolishly gave away my X1 a few years ago and have struggled to use a cylinder cleaner since. I have just bought my new Sebo and am in love again. My old machine is now 20 years old and is at my son's house as works every bit a well as the new one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Gh
GhSydney

Don't Think About It Just Buy It !

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Kerry Baker
Kerry BakerWestern District, VIC

Don't buy anything else

With three cats pet hair and footprints on the carpet was a fact of life. I had previously purchased expensive vacs specifically designed for pet fur and was resigned to having to put up with them forever. Then a friend got a Sebo and I looked into them ending up with the X4 in my price range. Fantastic machine! After first clean I did a carpet wash and hardly any pet hair in the dirty water tray. It adjusts itself to the floor type and has rubber edging around the head to avoid damage. The bags last forever and you don't need to replace filters etc until you have filled 10. It is a bit noisy because it's powerful but small price to pay for the clean. I can't tecommend this brand highly enough.

sammcc
sammccAU

Practically perfect vacuum

Date PurchasedJan 2017

JulieOasked
X7 Boost Automatic

I have just had a very thick soft plush carpet laid and I find it impossible to vacuum with my barrel Dyson. The carpet manufacturer recommend an Soniclean vacuum which is not available in Australia. Harvey Norman, where I purchased the carpet recommend a Sebo. I spoke to Sebo, they recommended the X7. My question is, are the x4 and x5 no longer available? As the majority of the reviews here appear to be for the X4, X5 and are they any different to the X7. Of course are they what I'm looking for to clean my carpet and are they worth the money?

STX

Hi the x7 is the top of the range it also is very very light excellent on thick carpet.The cleaner self adjusts to carpet hight.Also it's hospital grade filtration is great it won't blow dust every where.Im very very fussy and researched many vacs the Sebo won hands down.It great for people with back or knee issues as it's as light as a feather.Cant go wrong in my opinion.PS I have no affiliation to Sebo at all cheers David

JulieO

Thank you. This is very helpful

SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi JulieO, yes the SEBO X7 Boost is the vacuum recommended by Carpet Manufacturers to correctly care for their plush pile / twist cut pile carpet products. The SEBO X7 Boost replaces the SEBO X4 and X5 which have been retired now after over 10 years in manufacture! The SEBO X7 Boost features LED headlamp, BOOST button and many other wonderful features that the older X series was famous for - automatic brush height adjustment, flat to floor vacuuming, onboard tools, pull out wand and tool free brush roller removal. STX above has also mentioned some wonderful benefits in using the SEBO X7 Boost. If we can be of further assistance please give our Customer Service Team a call on (02) 9678 9200. Kind regards, SEBO Australia.

P.S. Thanks STX for your comments above, much appreciated.

Kylie-Anneasked
Automatic

Is the Sebo vacuum cleaner able to manage a heavily carpeted home with a dog who comes inside as well.

STX

We have the x7 we also have two Whippets who come in at night.We also have many carpeted rooms the Sebo has no issues at all.

Tina M.

I have thick carpet in several rooms and two big dogs who constantly shed hair. It's a breeze using the Sebo x7 and it never falters. I am very fussy with cleanliness and it ticks all the boxes, no complaints at all.

Kylie-Anne

Thankyou. Our dog sheds all year and we live in a very dusty area. Carpet in every room. Sounds like I’ve found my new vacuum.

vgarmson
vgarmsonasked
Automatic

Hi,

Is this Sebo vacuum cleaner compatible to Australia eg electric motor and wiring, plug adaptor, and warranty, where can I buy one?
regards vic

Tigre
Tigre

Yes. Bought it at OZ Cleaning Supplies Dandenong,victoria

SEBO Australia
SEBO Australia

The SEBO Australia range of vacuum cleaners is available online at www.sebo.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Sebo representatives

Compare all 3 Sebo Automatic

Attachments Dusting Brush with Clip, Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Tool
Suction (Air Watts)1,100 AW1,100 AW
Cord Length12 m12 m
Power890 W1,100 W1,100 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2008