Blackmores Digestive Aid

Blackmores Digestive Aid

Rarag

Rarag

The best purchase I have ever made!

SkudgyAU

Definitely noticing the difference

I suffer from low stomach acid and bloating immediately after eating. Taking this has really helped, as long as I remember to take it half an hour before meals. If I forget and take it just beforehand, I still bloat but not for as long. I think it's probably a gentler supplement to try first before resorting to hydrochloric acid tablets. Would recommend.
    Inexpensive compared to other digestive enzyme supplements. Works well.
    The tablet can feel a bit 'burny' in the mouth if not swallowed immediately with water. I think it's the anise. Just have a good mouthful of water before popping in the tablet. Remembering to take it half an hour before meals.

Glen A.

Glen A.asked

Do I take digest aid 30mins before eating or with a meal.

Crystal Kok

Crystal Kokasked

I'm having a slightly gastritis and my digestive system is quite weak that means easily get ache. Most of the time i have a lot gas in my stomach.. does this consider as bloating? I often feel hungry but can't eat much.. especially midnight I will feel very hungry and slightly like stomach burning. So what type of supplement is recommended? Is digestive aid better or acidophilus ?

Skudgy

Hi Crystal. After having a very similar experience, I can give you my advice based on what worked for me. Firstly, get access to a juicer and drink a half glass of cabbage juice three times per day. Fair warning, it's revolting, but it will heal your stomach lining quicker than anything. You should be feeling way better within a few days maximum, but keep it up for a bit longer. Research cabbage juice for healing stomach if you want more info. Secondly, yes absolutely take inner health plus or similar every day. This will definitely help bloating and rebalance your gut health. If, after both of these things, you still feel you are not digesting properly (fullness quickly, bloating, tired or nauseated after big meal) then you could consider the above product. With a sensitive lining though, it might be too much to begin with. Also, I have now cut out grains and sugar and it has made the world of difference too. All the best.

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives